Trying The BLUE BLOOD Collection by Jeffree Star!

Main Trying The BLUE BLOOD Collection by Jeffree Star!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by NikkieTutorials.
Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      Trying The BLUE BLOOD Collection by Jeffree Star!

Today I’m playing with the Jeffree Star Cosmetics BLUE BLOOD collection! Not quite the video you were expecting from me, huh? I take the palette and liquid …

NikkieTutorials

WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOVING THE BLUES??? 💙 don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Mrs. C

this look is amazing! Ik hou Van het Heelal 🌠🌝💙💙💙

amanda berg

you in blue are my heelal!

Erika Eriksson

I think you would fit perfectly as a judge at Ru Paul´s Drage Race 😀 If the heelal wants you to be one it will happen ^^

Kristýna Virágová

Heelal💙

Petra

heelal of Universum?

Gabriela Kotlarska

All my hopes and dreams are flying around the heelal… someday they will come true. 😆🌟

Liliana Marines

My fiancé is my Heelal.

adiba hasan

The title…had my wigs flown

Jamin García

Heelal is full of wonderful people and you’re on of them!! Love you gurl you’re the bomb!

Tutai Jessie

i actually thought i heard you say Joffery Star as in you're still hungover GoT

Kayne Mateo

you're one my favorites in this heelal <3

Mahaeswaran Mahaeswaran

The 'heelal' is all about blue
                                Luv u nikkie

Carly

That eye look is heelal shaking !!!! 💠💙🔷🌐💠💙🧿🗺🌎💍

Ana via

" i look like a worm " 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i cannot

Aleksandra Kerestelieva

I loved when you said that we are the brightest star in the Heelal !! I know it's not directly at me but I felt really happy when you said it !!

floofy101

the blue eyes ref !!! hahahahahahaha love you !! xoxox

Sarah Boon

I love all the colors of the heelal.

Fatiha

Ummmm sorry but i feel like you copied Ayo Coralie look 😕

Niyaz Syed

100% comments are about HEELAL💙🤪🤪🤪

Patrick Alexander

This Heelal needs more love

Emma Desquiens

Nikkie is the queen of my heelal.

Riina Kaipola

I wonder what will happen to the Heelal in the Avengers Endgame🤔💫
                                                    Love u Nikkie🤩

Shannon Potts

So glad to see that you two are on good terms again!
                                                      Your makeup is out of this heelal!

Zornica Nikolova

Look up and get lost in the HEELAL, or Nikkie's eye makeup. Completely your choice. Make the right decision, chose Nikkie! ❤️ 😀❤️

Blair Mcdougall

I love that no brow look you should definitely do it more often. aaaand wowowow youre doing a giveaway and theres no post or following on ig? i love this. Because i dont use ig and i never get to enter giveaways. Please count me in girly. I want that set!!!

Mhai Morales-Haravata

You are a true queen Nikki 😘 Heelal to you! 😍

Kamilla Gutierrez

Nikkies when are you gonna finally get rid of that mini bouffant. I love you girl but it aint the look lol

datswagger Helen

You are the most beautiful part of this heelal baby 💖💖💖💖 good luck to everyone taking part

xxFnukgeyIsCrazyxx

I love you through all of the Heelal 👏🏻❤️

Niyati Parekh

Every day the heelal is manifesting the best for you ❤️

Harlene Diamond

The Heelal conspires against me, I never liked the blue, but now is bias 🥶💙🥶💙

Ezgi Dereli

Honey you look good with every colour. xox Heelal

judy garcia

So glad u two can be mature adults.. move on… support each other. Your a classy queen ♡

#36012
                                                                          Ru Group

Doing for a friend Heelal

#36013
                                                                            ayla zaheer

This blue look is out of this heelal 💙😍

#36014
                                                                              Kartini Rahman

Heelal 😍

#36015
                                                                                Elishimma Forrester

Heelal please bring me luck this year🙏🏻😫😂❤️

#36016
                                                                                  Fee Maurer

Your highlighter always pops, u can even see it in het heelal! So jealous of that.

#36017
                                                                                    Averi

I don't watch a lot of TV series because I dont feel like I have time or enjoy sitting for that long for one episode. And games of thrones feels like one of those shows you have to sit and watch and not multitask.

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!