Turning Myself Into Rico Nasty For A Day!

Main Turning Myself Into Rico Nasty For A Day!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Turning Myself Into Rico Nasty For A Day!

Hey boos! Rico Nasty, aka tacobella was recently featured on the vogue beauty secrets series on youtube and I really wanted to recreate her look! enjoy …

cj wins

This look is too cute. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Smyrne Hawkinson

I'm getting more Sza vibes..

MsEmeh

๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

ST S

I love those braids on you! They're absolutely perfect. I liked this look. Super cute and doll-like. I have to admit, I'm old and have no idea who Rico is lol, but I'm about to check her out.

Shaunise Flower REACTS

1997? Rico Nasty is my age ๐Ÿ˜ฉ what am i doing with my life?

LeeAnne Fetters

THANK YOU FOR DOING RICO!! โค๐Ÿ’‹ Gorgeous look!!!๐Ÿ˜

Alix Strothers

Jackie!! Can you please please please do Doja Cats Beauty secrets video too!! ๐Ÿ’œ

Krhodes02

You shoulda did a lighter lip tho!!! But you did thatttttt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Shiyel Little Corner

I enjoyed this

Shiyel Little Corner

Alkaline water gang gang lol

Felicia Barrett

I ๐Ÿ’˜ U. I watch every show. You and Dennis keeps me laughing. I ๐Ÿ™ you guys have love everlasting and babies and ๐Ÿ’˜ and another baby. ๐Ÿ˜† Stay beautiful

Chelci Harris

I havenโ€™t researched this theory buuuuut in Spanish, Rico means โ€œtastyโ€. So like….Tasty Nasty, you know?

Krhodes02

Yes you should keep doing these!

Shaunny B

Cute!

Hallie VanOutryve

Love Rico! Vouge needs to put you on this segment!!!โ€™ This looks is super cute on you.

Hurdisnie1 H.

Jackie I hope youโ€™re able to create the correcting/highlighting pallette for darker complexions.

Lexi R.

Where is your cute circles necklace from???

Brei Lee

Iโ€™ve never clicked a video so fast

Desmond Hill

Come on for the recruiting !!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tegan Glenn

Do doja cat next!!!!

Sheena Dyson

Love this

Ebony Mckinney

The faux freckles and highlighter were the funniest part of the video๐Ÿ˜‚.

Edit: And Rico seems fun as well.โ˜บ๏ธ

laprinciac924

I always felt like Rico nasty always got her makeup inspiration from Tokyo but, it is amazing to see her look on a deeper skin tone so, thank you! I also like how you added your spin as well to Rico nastys look like you didn't follow it 100% you did what was appealing to you

Nicky Odujirin

I'm really loving this series! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves.

Nadera Ferguson

"Scoured Beyonce's internet" Jackie Aina 2020

Yoyos World

One, two, three, four put your powder on the floor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A

Vogue heard you cause they have the list of products now lol

Tatรฉ Somne

Do Megan Thee Stallion next!!

Star Shiranui

Hell yeah, Leo club.

Leonardo Valรฉrio

THE FRECKLES OMG

Leonardo Valรฉrio

why didn't you glue down the tail of your brow tho

Rashi Tv

"Rise UP" LMAFAOOOOOO

Tee Coleman

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

Diamond Cozart

This looks good on you!

#126531
                                                                          ms celeste

6 ft and half way blink 1 eye. ๐Ÿ˜‚

#126532
                                                                            Peia Alexander

Jackie are u gna do the fenty beauty cheeks out collection?

#126533
                                                                              Cyriane Rouillon

DO DOJA CATTTTTT

#126534
                                                                                Ashley Nguyen

Hi Jackie ๐Ÿ™‚ just wanted to tell u how much I LOVE your videos! I love that one hack that you use (powder then foundation)! โค๏ธ

#126535
                                                                                  ChanteriaAlexandria

Hi!! I just created my channel and have a video going live @ 7pm tonight! I would love it if you all could watch and subscribe to my channel! It would be greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿ’“

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!