*UNEXPECTED* Pregnancy Update! Being Induced | My First Stretch & Sweep

Main *UNEXPECTED* Pregnancy Update! Being Induced | My First Stretch & Sweep

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      *UNEXPECTED* Pregnancy Update! Being Induced | My First Stretch & Sweep

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Abigail Levi

Hiya! Just wondering whether you could recommend any books about living a natural holistic lifestyle? I'd love to look more into it. 🙂

Madeleine Gillin

Good luck Sarah!
          I had the same output as in a natural everything for my birth plan. In labour I had a fair few complications but still just stuck with gas (hallelujah for the gas) bubba was eventually stressed with my contractions in my labour that they had to break my waters and turn her inside me then pull her out with forceps but she was okay and we were lucky 🍀 but she was 3.85kg when she came out so 😅
          I’m sure you’ll be fine though.
          Good luck 😌 look forward to hearing.

Lara’s Vlogs

You and the bubba will do amazing I just feel it xxxx

Jessica balding

Sex sex sex. The sperm helps go into labor… Good luck sending positive vibes from another Sydney mummy…

Hannah Mae

Is Kurt wearing a Tigers hat?

Bonnie Wills

So excited for you guys! <3

weefyhannah

You guys seem super awesome. Relaxed and cool. Keep doing what your doing xx

kissiahT

Sex… more and more closer to my due date I would contract. Get that love makin going 😉

Giselle Rosario

If I ever get pregnant I would love to have your energy and strength. Your baby is going to be beautiful god bless 🙏🏽

Kimmyo12345

Thinking of you guys 🙂

Jade W

I got a pro vaccine ad during this video lol perfect hahaha

Kimberly Kroepil

So excited for you! Sending good vibes for a natural birth!

Donaji

sending you love and excitement!!! can’t wait to meet the bubba 😭🎉😍💕

Romy

good luck!!!!!!!!!
                                  also abby is so perceptive!

Wilderness Bug

I totally understand you being bummed out about this, but everything will be great in the end! Either way it's the birth of your first child and that alone is such a big deal! I'm so happy for you and I love your attitude!!

Lani T

I’m so excited!! Question ~ where do you get your scrunches from? ❤️😘

Brittany Goodman

My little godson is 3 weeks old and was born at 2.7kg, about a week before his due date because his movements slowed down so they induced her. But he was super healthy and they took him home a few hours later! (She had a midwife on call and come to the house for two weeks that’s why they went home so early). Positive that your little family will be completely perfect!

Julie B

I’m sorry your birth plan is changing ♥️ I too wanted a natural birth… at 25 weeks & 5 days we were discussing my water birth plan with my midwife. My BP was extremely high, I was sent to the hospital, transferred by ambulance to another hospital, told he stopped growing at 23 weeks. Lots of in betweens and born emergency csection at 26 weeks/ 1 lb 5 oz. or 590 g. I was devastated when my birth plan was out the window in the beginning then went complete opposite. I feel you! Of course it’s what’s best for baby but I understand what you mean 💯!! I hope you go into labor naturally and all goes well 🙏🏻 you look amazing btw ♥️

Jess Harrison

I farted and my waters broke 😂 most natural way you could go into labour lol

Broni Trewavas

I know how you feel hun. I planned a natural Home birth for my first baby and ended up in hospital 18hr labour baby stuck behind my pubic bone epidural and forcep lift out delivery! For my second i had a 4hr labour and delivered on the bathroom floor at home with absolutely no indivention or drugs. My babies are now 15 and 18yrs old! Good luck, cant wait to hear the news!

allison matamoros

Aww mama!! Keep positive best thing for baby and you!! Sometimes I feel we plan something and god plans something else for us for example I was 100% sure I was going to pass my test today and no god said no not today next time! Keep everything to gods hands!

Valisastar

Drink castor oil

Manda Heafield

The day before giving birth, (both babies) I was cleaning either the oven or the fridge out, then that night waters broke naturally after going to toilet…😃

Philesha Jude

Omg the same thing happened to me with my baby girl!! Wishing you good luck and a healthy delivery

allison matamoros

I just want to see a healthy baby and mama!!!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Margaret McNiff

Sending lots of love and luck for your first labor and baby Sarah ❣️❣️

Diana Evelyn Signal

Hi Sarah, love your channel informative and entertaining with a good dose of feel-good vibes. All the best for the coming days. FYI I tried all the home remedies for bringing on labor – Acupuncture, massage, and warm bath worked for me! Take care Diana

Dara Gropper

Can’t believe you’re having your little angel any day now! I remember watching the video of you just finding out and it made me a blubbery mess lol Sending you all my love! ❤️❤️❤️

Cathleen

I am so proud of you guys! You are so educated and responsible for first time parents. I love your approach and peacefulness about everything! Keep up the good work! Can’t wait to hear when he gets here!! ❤️

kim

Hoping you a safe and healthy delivery!
                                                                  🙂

Lucie Bali

Such a strong woman! You rock!

Cat Mo

I love that you guys tried to get all of the information before jumping into what the doctors say. I have had experiences like that and I think more people need to know to ask for other choices. Good luck!!!

Jacquelyn Valero

Good luck pretty lady. I’m so happy for you two. Hope you go into labor SOON! 😘😉

june song

Sweeping membranes was horrible decision for me in my opinion…I ended up with an infection…

#22107
                                                                          Caroline Tyler

My first baby was only 2.845 kgs and perfectly healthy. Fingers crossed it all starts naturally for you.

#22108
                                                                            April Lee

I ate lots of fresh fish and broccoli my last month of pregnancy. Maybe try more avocados. Grass fed beef is good for you too. Peace 🤗

#22109
                                                                              Chloe Pritchard

Man I’m getting so emotional watching this! I had a stretch & sweep with my first & went into labour 12 hours later. I won’t go in to details though because it wasn’t a good time. BUT GOOD LUCK! You are in my thoughts xx

#22110
                                                                                Emilie Nicole

💛

#22111
                                                                                  Monica Son

Praying for safe mama and baby 💙

#22112
                                                                                    witchery 97

Girl if you're trying to go into natural labor have lots of sex. When I was pregnant I was 5 days overdue & that night I had sex, three hours later I went into labor.

#22113
                                                                                      Maya Flores

Sending happy positive vibes your way! I hope you have a beautiful, safe, and healthy labor and baby is safe and happy!

#22114
                                                                                        Two Bohemian Souls

YAY! It is so exciting that baby is coming soon!! I had to have a planned C section because of a heart defect I have, and little girl did not want to wait and came early. She weighed 2.26kg at birth and was A okay. Will be praying for your NATURAL LABOUR and your little fam that is about to get a little bigger! XO Sending all the positive vibes!!

#22115
                                                                                          Elizabeth Phillippo

It's all good sister! My water broke spontaneously but I still had to be induced for the contractions because they never started on their own. It all will happen as it's supposed to!

#22116
                                                                                            Danesha Mitchell

That ending tho!! #sitdownbehumble sending you good vibes for the baby! ❤️

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!