WARDROBE CHALLENGE ~ Putting Outfits Together in 2 Minutes! ~ Freddy My Love

Main WARDROBE CHALLENGE ~ Putting Outfits Together in 2 Minutes! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      WARDROBE CHALLENGE ~ Putting Outfits Together in 2 Minutes! ~ Freddy My Love

Today I attempt to put together 10 outfits in 2 minutes! Clothes linked below!! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a press …

xopinklife xo

Please make a ballet video

xopinklife xo

Can you do ballet

Hope Carter

What a great video and I love how different your videos are compared to the main stream channels.
            by the way i would love to see a perfume collection.

Julia Cobden

Freddy: This isn't a bag that I massively like care about. Okay. Bye. @19:00
              Idk why but I like how she said it lol
              Freds is such an adorable human

Olivia Ann

Cool Video but if you wore that to a job a interview you wouldn’t get the job that outfit says I am trying kind of person to rebel and mess around not good . Surly as a student you did job interviews?

LeenaPls

Omg how can u be so pink 😮

LunaLuneraLuneta

Watch bjonesstyles styling on the fly ig tv videos if you liked this 🙂

Aby Castillo

Really fun video Freddy !!! I Enjoy it a ton !!!! 🥰

İpek Gürer

I admire and love u 💓💎🎀

Niamh O Reilly

Never wear ivory/cream/white dresd to a wedding, doesn't matter if its nothing like a wedding dress its a fast way to upset the bride. First one for a job interview knee length skirt. Basic fashion rules there.

Pixel Guiden

Wedding outfit with the floral bag 💕

Yasmin Walia

Very nice video different from your usual. Even in hurry you maintain your grace. Outfits were all good. Hope you had fun doing this

FlowerInAdversity

Love this Freddy! I would love to see you do this again but with only a small selection of items, so we can see how you style the same pieces for lots of different occasions. More fashion challenge videos please 😍

Nicole Louise

Love your clubbing outfit! ✨ x

Cally Choy

such a creative video!xx

Mario Nebiaj

"In the time budget" …..

Tam

There are just soooo many memes in this video I keep coming back

Elite TikToks

Why does Coco never post on her channel?

SimplyKatexo

your an actual queen. you look so flawless and effortlessly beautiful your literally every girls dreams

Gabriella Amello

would you ever do like a disneybound (disney character inspired outfit) video?

Beccaaahhhhhhhhhh

Those pajamas 😍

enola niaz

In the first look-the job interview-the skirt is too short for an interview :/

Marilyn Hodgkinson

Hi Freddy loved this so much. Coco did a great job. 😍😍

Les plaisirs de Manon

I love how Freddy thinks a tiny flared skirt with bare legs is appropriate for a job interview and a mini bodycon dress without stockings is ‘conservative’ 😂💖 100% Freddy

Karina Molostova

This is so fun to watch! Love your style!

Marie J

What a fun concept, and you and Coco did so well together.

Lauren S

“Absolutely no flower” 🤣

Mari Martinez

Freddy, can you now do the reverse video where coco has 1 min to put your outfit together!

Rosy

Clubbing outfit the best one!!!!

Midnight and Honey

What was the aftermath of clothes thrown on the floor

Luna Han

This is so me everyday when i have to go to work 😂🤣… Especially when we have a last minute ootd code 😂🤣

Haley Ball

“Oh my god, I’m the accused” 😂

Amra Kuc

Love the sisterly love! I must say though, interview skirt should not be so short for any of you watching who may be looking for interview outfit!

The Chubby Panda

I really enjoyed this video cause I feel like we actually saw how you act around friends and family and it was sweet and funny to watch.

#113917
                                                                          Emily

This was an awesome video! You should make this a series 😉

#113918
                                                                            chantel george

Love the video and the clothes

#113919
                                                                              Lauren H

This was hilarious! I love you and your sister, and your relationship. Wish I could be your friend in real life!

#113920
                                                                                Kaitlyn Louzada

bro u cant make fun of speaking in tongues that is completely disrespectful

#113921
                                                                                  Joanna Tryc

When are you going to start a merch line?

#113922
                                                                                    Jan Simenson

Very cute!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!