WARM HOLIDAY GLAM | Makeup Tutorial

Main WARM HOLIDAY GLAM | Makeup Tutorial

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      WARM HOLIDAY GLAM | Makeup Tutorial

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I thought i’d show you how to get this Sexy- Warm makeup look thats perfect for Thanksgiving! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for …

Nur Syakirah

Omg how are you getting prettier 😩😩😩😩

Hannah Hernandez

"Nobody watches tutorials anymore." But…I…oop..s

KimberLee W.

Who are these people that don't like tutorials?!? It's literally the only thing I want to watch lol and the old skool ones like talk thru… Not fast forward. Just how I feel

Lynsey White

Who doesn't watch tutorials??!!

Debra

I love that she used Wet n Wild, not afraid to use pharmacy store brands πŸ’• love the look,

Jess Sod

I LOVE when you do tutorials! One of your so Jaded eye looks you did recently is actually my new go-to, and I cant wait to try this!

Gabriela Gonzalez

No one watches tutorials cause no does them anymore πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” I LOVE TUTORIALS CAUSE I HAVE NO CREATIVELY TO DO MY MAKEUP 😩

Ryeleigh M

Idk who all these people are but I LIVE for your tutorials and hauls. Keep them coming!!!

Rosen Rose

She's kinda looks like Arabian with the eyeliner done by that way

storiesinthedust

this is a total thotum look and im HERE FOR IT

Maritza Perez

Bought all your zodiac pigments when they launched and now you don’t do tutorials with them anymore :/ can you please do tutorials with them, they’re all so pretty

Mariana Cardenas

GIRLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSS. Pls bring back the tutorials and hauls!!!! This is what we like

Catty Lynn

You have never looked better

Noemi Ward

I'm curious about your thoughts on the new brush set from ColourPop launching tomorrow. Are their brushes good? I've never tried them before but am interested in them

Zaira Gomez

Kathleen your so jaded palette is finally included in the discount and it’s sold out lol 😩😩😩 I’ll wait πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Candice

Thank u for ur video and sweet personality! always take me out from my full time work + full time student stress XOXOπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’›

Eve Angelica

Um love tutorials miss them from my fav

Julieta Gonzalez

You are so pretty!!

Kiari Orian

Yay!! I've missed the makeup tutorials! Love love love them!! πŸ’•

Michelle Acosta

You are gorgeous 😍😍😍

SquirrelzAttack

Kat, how is this holiday?? Girl its still nude on nude πŸ˜‚

Breavee

I. Love. This. Video 😭😭 so simple and therapeutic πŸ™‚ thank you Kathleen ❀️

Dawn Carey

I love videos like this and get ready with me

Zuhal Ahmadi

u r so beautiful I love watching ur toturials 😍😘

Kale Rdz !

Please don’t give up on old YouTube type of videos I keep searching for tutorials and hauls and empties vids

Anindita Das

Am I one of the old people? πŸ€”I love tutorials so bad… I can watch them all day.

Jennifer V

Please keep doing tutorials. Still people out here who don’t know how to apply makeup!!

Yaya

Omg I love this eyeshadow look!!! 😍 I wish I could do it, but my eyes and eyeliner don’t get along. My eyes would get really sensitive and itchy! Ugh

Sarina B

Please never stop doing Tutorials

Leah Praat

We love tutorials

Tin Bernas

beauty influencers to contact are listed on Phlanx

Merissa Pringle

People really don’t watch tutorials anymore?!? They are my favorite and are so relaxing to watch 😌 never stop doing them!

Hunter Cuyler

what brush did you use for the makeup revolution bronzer??

Hunter Cuyler

JAVA IS MY FAVE LIPSTICK!! MY GO-TO FOR EVERY FALL LOOK!!!

#105243
                                                                          Larissa Johnny

I must be a weirdo because I’m all here for Tutorials and Haul videos πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ’–

#105244
                                                                            Crystal Stewart

Gonna be so excited to get these!

#105245
                                                                              Sahar Varona

Kathleen has the most gorgeous eyes ever

#105246
                                                                                Mikoto Chenmai

Kathleen looks sooooooo good with darker hair! It makes her skin tone and eyes pop! Gorgeous!

#105247
                                                                                  Jocelyn Mendoza

Can you recreate a runway look?

#105248
                                                                                    Drea Benson

I think people don’t watch tutorials anymore us because all the bigger you tubers pretty much stopped making them. I just started following smaller channels who do them

#105249
                                                                                      Elizabeth Morales

You are so beautiful Kathleen!!!!

#105250
                                                                                        BazingaGirl1243027

I’m sooooo here for all of tutorials you want to do!!! They’re my fav πŸ’—

#105251
                                                                                          Mariana Vargas

I remember those earrings! You were wearing them on a Thanksgiving look you made in collab with Manny 5 years ago. That was the first video I watched from you. <3

#105252
                                                                                            Gabriela Castro

Would you be able to do swatches for this palette?

#105253
                                                                                              Sammysweets

Do more tutorials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#105254
                                                                                                Samiha Islam

We need more tutorials!!!!

#105255
                                                                                                  Samantha S

Loooove the inner corner wing!!!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!