We had Disney World to Ourselves!

Main We had Disney World to Ourselves!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

We had Disney World to Ourselves!

In this week’s #BehindTheBraids, come along with our family to #DISNEYWORLD, a trip provided to us by #DisneyParks as part of its #disneycreatordays! Yes …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

What is your favorite ride at Disney World?? Comment below! 💋's -Mindy

Linda Lor

I see Judy Travis!!

Chloe Alyce

Why weren’t the girls wearing seatbelts in the van??

CHANEL SMILLIE

❤❤❤❤❤❤

unicorn2000

How old is Paisley?

5u ju

ohh its judy!! 7.29

skittlezroc9793

I was in Animal kingdom the same day as you guys!! I even saw you guys but i had a ride to get to in Dinoland!!

G Starrthomas

what religion are you guys? don’t mean to be rude or anything but I’m Catholic and i was baptised when i was a baby. i think it’s great that paisley had the option to chose to be baptised!

Bina Thapa

day 3 in Disney world was awesome lots of love to brooklyn and bailey my favourite🤗🤗

Rowena Ravenclaw

Oh my gosh! Paisley's baptism dress reminds me so much of mine!

Wow my baptism was like 6 years ago… Crazy

Lynn Nguyen

I live about 2 hours away from Orlando so I go to Disney a couple times a year

coolcookie _223

I thought that bailey was kissing her dad lmao (tumbnail)

Daniela Sanchez

Just curious why couldnt you record the actual baptism😢

Jazzyslimes

Its cute that Pailey got Baptized!! God Bless!!✝️🙏🏼💗

Issey’s Life

Omg I remember when I got baptised the dress I wore was really pretty! Lucky you guys

Bailey Newman

For a second I thought the thumbnail was Bailey or brooklyn kissing there dad I was so confused. But then I realised it was mindy. Then I was super relieved. 🤔😅😜❤️

jushave2say

Pandora & Tower of Terror

Jennifer Bringhurst

Why did ya’ll get the park to yourself?

Sam S.

I love how open you are about your faith and how you included paisley’s baptism in your video

ivy Thomas

Seeing you guys I feel sooo jealous….😪😪 But love you guys

Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler Lover

7:27 Gardner Quad Squad ❤❤❤❤

Mxshx _cons

My favorite ride was the haunted mansion IT WAS SOOO NICE + you guys are the best family ever you all care for each other!!❤️❤️

Maddi Luna

That’s so weird, we went to the magic kingdom on March 5th.

Catcrazy 73

I went Disneyland once, I ate at Be Our Guest I wanna go back but I haven’t been yet

Latara

I wish I got to see you guys while you were there! I work at Hollywood Studios! Looked like so much fun

Annika Leigh

I have actually NEVER been to Disney World…

ZoeyaA 54

I love how you all finally spend time together as the whole group

KEYLI SCROGGINS

Omg I’m at Disney too

AVERY 13

So fun! Ly guys ❤️❤️❤️

Amber Martin

The candle guy? Lol you guys need to brush up on your Disney facts. Also, it’s 85 degrees this week.. why all the jackets?

Macey J

Tell Paisley congratulations on her babtism for me! Love y’all ❤️

maya malik

I NEED ANOTHER FAMILY VACATION LIKE THISSS❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rachelizabethompson3

Dax was killing it in this video! Love seeing his joy, what a special dude

Abbey Todd

Omg the avatar ride is the best and coolest ride ever I loved it sooo much it’s my favorite ride everrrr❤️❤️❤️❤️

#17522
                                                                          Alyssa R

We better get some more content from Disney

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!