We Spent A Week On A SECRET ISLAND 🏝

Main We Spent A Week On A SECRET ISLAND 🏝

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheHallumFam 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ * This video is not sponsored, however, the Pangkor Laut Resort very kindly gifted us the overnight stays at the …

TheHallumFam

wow looks absolutely beautiful there!!!!

Cheryl Cerkan

What an incredible experience! I just love watching your guys's videos! You are so lucky and I know you don't take any of it for granted as you always seemed extremely grateful and blessed 😁

Shaina Estrella

Unbelievable!!' That place is paradise! I am nowhere near getting married but I actually want to get married soon so we can spend our honeymoon there lmaoπŸ˜‚

Georgina Noack

Everything about this video is so BEAUTIFUL (also just quietly and casually dying over the way Dan looks at you 😍😍)

fabalfaqih

Pangkor is beautiful, but you should definitely check out other islands in Malaysia like Redang and Perhentian! Those islands are paradise!!!

Filiz

This vlog took me back to our Honeymoon 😭😍❀️ it was the the most relaxing, magical place we’ve ever been to β˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸŒΊ

Nathalie Chavez

Wow! Luck y youπŸ€—

Britte Vermeulen

Absolutely obsessed with all your earrings 😍😍

Eri M

Hot climate Lan is a happy Lan 😜 welcome back,we really missed y'all!
    Also,the video quality is AMAZING. You killed it.
    This is a truly well done travel vlog.

JannetjwW

I said it during your Europe trip,and I will say it again,it is such a joy to watch a girl enjoy eating food,and I do mean carbs,beside this it is a beautiful vlog!

Harks Rahania

Amaziiiiinnnnggg 🀩

hannah

YAY I LOVE VLOGS

SelinaLucy Love

Wow, looks like holidays in Paradise… Unbelievable, beautiful places 😍

theklutzymaniac

Weird, but I love your clothes in this video!

Marina Olds

Wow!! Absolutely love your travel videos! I'm soooo ready to pack up! Thank you for poking my inner travelbug…now how do I not spend the day at work daydreaming about sand between my toes and warm ocean waters?

S .H

Omg you went to malaysia😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Jess Y

Oh this is just stunning. Beautiful camera work. You're both looking super relaxed and glowing! xx

Annalisa Bevans

What an amazing experience for you both!

Hippie V T

Subscribed for life. I really enjoy your channel ❀✌

Mimi Azeera

Glad you came to Malaysia and although I love Pangkor, I think there are other islands that are way prettier with clearer water in Malaysia. Come again next time! πŸ™‚

Marta Rapacka

Allana at 1:29: LOOK AT ALL THOSE DOGGOS

Teresa Enright

Notification squad, where are you? I'm in central Ontario Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜Ί

imaginethatgirls

90% will probably not see this!!

πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

But to the 10% that probably will see this hope you're having an amazing day!! πŸ’– i also love to do videos do you mind checking out some of my videos and tell me what you think?!? No Pressure God bless every single one of you<3

ShaRae Burr

❀️Lanny Rammy❀️

Maddy Noble

Tan Lan is back! ❀️
    Jesus everything looks so incredibly beautiful and you looked like you had a wild time 😭🌺

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.