We Tried Kylie Jenner's Teeth Whitening Kit

Main We Tried Kylie Jenner's Teeth Whitening Kit

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

We Tried Kylie Jenner's Teeth Whitening Kit

“If it’s good enough for Kylie, it’s good enough for me.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, …

The Gothic Two-Step

When did we all become scared of teeth being 'slightly yellow'? Like, I get if there's major staining or damage, but 'slightly yellow' it a really normal colour and most people don't even notice it! Both of your teeth look great.

Davy Back

it's good for me too

Mk s

Doctors actually say that teeth are supposed to be naturally slightly yellow because of the protective layer on top if you remove that layer to make your teeth look white they eventually become weak.

Bunny button

The black ladies teeth are whiter already , and her tooth staines have gone . The white lady hers look no different.
              These products are a scam , also they damage your teeth ( charcoal tooth paste is bad for your teeth ) .

Skyler Wilson

The black and white one could have been different

Sunita Dhavale

4:13 directioners ?

Monica Soe

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW SALORM BRUSHED HER TEETH WITH THE CHARCOAL ONE

Maddie Bug

At first I thought she said โ€œbeing a nunโ€

Kynissa martin

Basically your teeth are getting white because YOU ARE LITERALLY BRUSHING YOUR TEETH

Haslin mua

Kylie and kendal wearing a veneer

GiantsGirl

I donโ€™t enjoy these videos. Yes after a few of them it was okay. But I soon realized they make these videos only to improve things about themselves especially their looks๐Ÿ˜•

Swarali Doifode

Doves go cooo
                              You and I POOP!!!
                              LMFAO

L M

Just a quick PSA as it was technically part of this video – please be careful when using activated charcoal tooth products. It doesn't "extract" stains or "soak them up" as a lot of branding suggests – it is an abrasive, which means it buffs away layers of stained enamel, giving you a whiter look.

Think nails after wearing lots of dark polish, so they turn yellow. You "buff" them and they look whiter, but are also weaker as you've removed a layer.

Please be careful guys! From someone who used a charcoal toothpaste for a long time and now has sensitive, fragile teeth – one of them broke! There were other issues after the break (including a complicated and failed root canal procedure, so not entirely the charcoal's fault) but my tooth had to ultimately be removed. Luckily it's in the back. I firmly believe it would never have got to that stage if I had used a decent toothpaste as opposed to that grimy black crap, however.

Not criticising BF as this wasn't a charcoal toothpaste ad or anything, I just wanted to get this out there as so many people can be sucked in by cool-sounding products like charcoal toothpaste.

Audrey Moss

use the crest charcoal toothpaste, i have extremely sensitive teeth and had very yellow teeth. and this seriously helped

Dana Lyons

This product didnโ€™t do anything for me. It gave my teeth some tiny white patches ๐Ÿ™„ waste of money

Lafalot54

Ugh I hate the title of this video, this teeth whitening kit is not OWNED by Kylie Jenner, just endorsed by her

alessia perez

what is it called

Lex O3

โ€œThis ones white and that ones black!… like you and me๐Ÿ˜โ€

Love that

240Lui

Probably not a great idea to blast your mouth with UV light.

240Lui

She has veneers, she doesn't whiten her teeth.

Amanda Bonfante

I love when people who clearly NEVER USED a product advertise it๐Ÿ˜‚ they both have veneers

Alison Perez

Crest white stripes professional effects works mad quick

Kay William

0:06 CRUSTYYYY ๐Ÿ‘„

Amairani De La Cruz

Lindsay with no makeup looks just like @juampazurita

Belle Martini

Their teeth weren't even yellow… Like what?

Annabelle Wilson

I'm also insecure about my small teeth. My dentist was like "omg!! You have such small teeth"

Lala YoYo315

3:10 all I know of is Thank u next

Dianne Damus

0:06 am I the only one who was bothered by the model smiling ashy lips

AKDraws Stuff

50% of the time I was dying because if the bad lip reading esc bit. ๐Ÿ˜

Grace Stew

I hate my yellow teeth

Laura Wilson

โ€œAnd then you end up at fyre festโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

EmBearz

3:55 they started sounds like sims

Bree Roleplays

โ€œThis ones white and that one blackโ€ like you and me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€

Marley McDonnell

Like you and me gahaha

#12919
                                                                          zena

why do you even bother omg

#12920
                                                                            Julia Van Kirk

These two are just so cute together. You can tell they are good friends.

#12921
                                                                              Amit Barron

4:16 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#12922
                                                                                Casey Finnegan

I have sensitive teeth too! You guys are so cute together!! How does she not remember the toothbrush scene from Bring It On??!

#12923
                                                                                  anoj fal

crest 3D white works for me

#12924
                                                                                    Lya The Bunny

She dont even have natural teeth. That doesnt make anything to her.
                                                                                      Pd: there's no pure white teeth.

#12925
                                                                                      Christina

Just use crest whitestrips. Mega noticeable after a couple days

#12926
                                                                                        cher doxtator

you can tell the shade started then she said she had big teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚

#12927
                                                                                          Kailee Palardy

Next video Kylie lip kit is going to kill you

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!