WEARING FASHION NOVA OUTFITS FOR A WEEK!! I SPENT $500 ON FASHION NOVA… ๐Ÿ˜ฑ WAS IT WORTH IT??

Main WEARING FASHION NOVA OUTFITS FOR A WEEK!! I SPENT $500 ON FASHION NOVA… ๐Ÿ˜ฑ WAS IT WORTH IT??

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      WEARING FASHION NOVA OUTFITS FOR A WEEK!! I SPENT $500 ON FASHION NOVA... ๐Ÿ˜ฑ WAS IT WORTH IT??

NovaBabe / Wearing Fashion Nova Outfits for a Week / Fashion Nova Review / Fashion Nova Haul /Expectation VS Reality Shopping Haul / I Spent $500 on …

Pretty Pastel Please

30:58
        you're welcome

Ityourgirlsammie Savage

13:57 – the top is very cute but you should wear it with pants๐Ÿคฉ and do something else with the bottom ๐Ÿคญ. I really love the top it is super pretty ๐Ÿ˜ป

Evie 7u7r

I need a sam in my lifeeee โ™ก

Ella Rose

wwho's easier to take care of Holly or Archie? Who's more cuddly? And finally does Archie like Holly?

Amber Jay

Wtf your make up looks so amazing in this video! Please do a tutorial of this look, Iโ€™m loving your blush and I want to know what you used and the techniques you used!!

Equinecassie Wakefield

Wow I love your channel you are going to blow up so soon you deserve 100 million I love your channel you help k ever through school

nora

BONK!!!! when her cat headbutts her hahaha

cinna

I hope this isn't creepy but what bra are you wearing in that pink dress on Valentines? It's so flattering in the shape!

lyssa flowers

27:10 her HANDS. sis mustโ€™ve been really stressed ab the itchiness

Linda Tannock

That dress Kim was wearing is vile! Sorry, but why would anyone want to wear that?!!
                          I wouldn't order from Fashion Nova. Too many people complaining about bad customer service!

K0r0

Honestly i feel like America has the worst uniforms ever ๐Ÿ˜‚ (american here) when i had to wear uniforms it was always a few selection of gross color polo shirts and cargo/blue pants or skirts. One school i went to wouldnt even allow black pants/skirts cause it was considered "gang related "

Axolotlmom77

Alex!! If you have any plus sized friends I would absolutely love a video for plus sized fashion. I love all your videos but sometimes it makes me sad thinking about how Iโ€™ll never fit into any of the clothes! I have a medical condition that doesnโ€™t allow me to lose weight so Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™ll be shopping plus size for a long while. Thanks for the awesome videos as always! ๐Ÿ’•

Ruby Ariza

Jemayma looks so cute and nice
                                Lovely!!

Catherine Pearce

No hate to you personally but those eyelash extensions are jacked. They should have been fanned throughout the lid rather than bunched at the end. Maybe they need to be brushed out but this video made me real angry at your eyelash technician.

All love anyway. Loved the video content. X

The True Pipster

Do Holly and Archie get along?

Timmylovesusagi

You should do lookbooks

Hermina Depagan

Shaking a Polaroid instagram picture was required for the older pictures. Now you no longer need to

Nom De Plume

Also, you just need better undies for the pants and dress that wont give u rolls

Un Patranis

Love Holly's voice, she is a bit older than me~. I am interested in the method you use to lose your weight, like what's your diet and how long and often you exercise per week. Thank you~

Whipiih

I once bought a dress from fashionnova, when it arrived it had big holes in the armpits. I received the dress a few days late since it was sent to my parents house, so when I contacted the cutomer support, they basically were like "tought luck, you should have contacted us on day 1". I left a bad review (3 stars) on the website, but it was never published there :eyeroll:.

Nom De Plume

Omg is it rly TK Maxx and not TJ Maxx there??

Marinka van der Zee

Actually I loved that black thing on you <3

Purdygirl

You can get extra switch controllers which are pink and green ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nom De Plume

Crash landing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i feel like im watching Rio except not a blue macaw.. hes a Eclectus Parrot, right?

Christine Weihbrecht

How does Archie feel about her

gallonsofsilence

Your makeup in the intro is so flattering n cute

Jessica P

The second Instagram comment is me! Iโ€™m sad so many people have bad experiences with their company and theyโ€™re still somehow blowing up and being endorsed by celebrities and influencers. Iโ€™m glad you are always honest with your reviews!

Starsies Skygames

I ship Archie and angel (salteecrafters bird) xD

Kate34

Does she bond with people still the way Archie does?

Peach Flavored

Alex in Black gives me witch vibes in the best way possible. Baddiieeeee.

IDK HowtoLife

Holly is an old girl and a good girl.

Diazieo
                                                                      Naxame

OMG heads up alex, the bubble gum icecream is reallllllly good, I reckon 4, 5 & 8 were really nice and looked great on you

Kyoko5075

I work at a Marshall's, which is pretty much a TJs and I've been staring at that exact panda brush for the longest time. It's so cute.

#17165
                                                                          Kathryn Mcneal

Love your vids, love Archie he makes me laugh. The fuzzy pink dress was my fave.

#17166
                                                                            Jasmine Love

Aw Jemima is super adorable๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

#17167
                                                                              Amber H

Was the restaurant hogs breath? ๐Ÿค”

#17168
                                                                                Lehsa Benden

the black one… you can buy straps I think to hold up tops so you can pretend it came with the straps but they hook to the material like clips I think ๐Ÿ˜€

#17169
                                                                                  Jemima Brooker

the school kid was me ๐Ÿ™‚ hi alex

#17170
                                                                                    Jessica balding

Far out Sam is sexy. Seriously, call me..

#17171
                                                                                      Hailee Dueno

Nugeeetss

#17172
                                                                                        Laika

honestly I feel like fashion nova keeps everything the same length regardless of the size. I ordered a hoodie dress and on the model it looked super huge and comfy, i even sized up thinking that mine would just be a lovely bundle of comfort but it was so short in length and short on the sleeves that the only way I can wear it is with a pair of jeans or leggings and the sleeves bumped up. i'm not tall and i am busty with full hips so it was quite disappointing that most of their clothes still fit quite awkwardly despite having more of a "novababe" body type

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!