What Happened To Adriana Lima After Quitting Victoria's Secret

Main What Happened To Adriana Lima After Quitting Victoria's Secret

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      What Happened To Adriana Lima After Quitting Victoria's Secret

Adriana Lima Quit Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show And Has Moved On. Subscribe to our channel: When you hear the name Adriana Lima, …

flitter90

Where's Alessandra !

Lost Philosopher

VS is left by Adriana…..and VS has already closed many stores… This company is not going to survive more over 3 years….I bet it.

EPISODE STORIES

She went on living her lyf period.

Aavale’ Storm

I saw a makeup artist do her makeup and she does not need much.

Aavale’ Storm

Liquid only diet?

nyle blue

Why y'all use that thumbnail like she's not a beauty icon & EVERYBODY has a unflattering angle. Y'all wrong Af.

Aavale’ Storm

She is a real person who is loved because she is a good human. She does not care about beauty that much. She cares more about being healthy., it seems.

M T

Adriana Lima, so many things come to mind but besides her superb beauty if you see her during interviews you'll see what kind of person she is after all the fame all these years. This is a person I would really love to meet. BTW Victoria Secret is dying, only a handful of models left there but WILL NEVER be the same again. I won't watch the show anymore for sure.

Anna G

wtf is that thumbnail? Stop.

Keyda Thomas

Even with the picture as the thumbnail Adriana is still beautiful.

Brooklyn Chayse

She is so Gorgeous and Elegant I am still a fan 4life..

Elizabeth Seiden

Adriana is gorgeous! She's my favorite Supermodel! Maybe she can be in the movies too! A talk show could be nice! 😘💕💕💕💕

Amanda Ashley AKA LadyOfFire

She will make more but she will value what she is doing more.

Can’tMiss Everblack

Victoria’s Secret has fallen without her

CaliLove

That is one pretty man. They did a good job on it. If you ever see celebrities holding the "peace" sign up, that's not what they're meaning. They're saying they're transgendered. Baphomet worshipping.

Lina khan

Wow god really took his time on her 😍😩

Lunas Sun

I'm rooting for Adriana I love her

adi eden

My name is Adriana so imagine my shock when I saw my name in my notifs then I realised oh wait I'm not the only one with this name

Myleika Crowe

Lol at them talking about what she makes. Let’s not forget she has a Maybelline contract, IWC contract etc. She also got Puma & Maybelline to merge together to create a special line. She does not need to reinvent herself. I can promise you she’s still bringing in millions. VS will not be the same without her and will loose viewers.

Klouddhe B

The Legendary Angel of Victoria Secret

Des Mitchell

The best business move

Naomi

So fucked up that Even VS had a brazilian model for this long, they don't sell in Brazill

26eydyeu2uge6syavwv Shd8hshehdyxgsbw

CUNNILINGUS

mefreee2

She? Are you sure?

lissa bean

i want to be skinny & have tiny curves as well ❤️💖

Ana Fragata

I’m sure she put some money away, she’ll do great

AWESMR Satisfaction

NOBODY could EVER replace Adriana..She set the bar to high IMO she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen & the only reason I’ve never missed a show. I’m sad to see her go but know it’s time. I hate the all live acts btw I miss the uptempo shows with awesome back drops like the 2006 show I think it was? Now it’s boring and not enough actual big wings 😩

MYDDM 19890506

Adriana Lima my most favorite Angel. 😍

Night Owl Mom

Indeed an empty cause.

Rosie Sapperstein

It’s all about how the “poor woman” are being “victimized”and “objectified” in the media, isn’t it?? Smh 🤦‍♀️

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!