What I Bought on Black Friday! ~ Cyber Week Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main What I Bought on Black Friday! ~ Cyber Week Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      What I Bought on Black Friday! ~ Cyber Week Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Welcome to my CYBER WEEK EDIT, here is my personal Black Friday haul! for all my selects! Clothes linked below *affiliate …

Shazain Rehman

Freddy is always so committed and puts so much effort into YouTube I mean you filming all week and then editing is hard I wouldn't be able to do that! Freddy you should do vlogmas I think people qoudl really like that like this comment if you think she should do it

Hannah Aesthetic

Omg I love your outfits your style I LOVE YOU SO MUTCH YOUR SOOOOO AESTHETIC

Jana Weibel

I bought the rose sparkli mango pullover 🥰

Anna Garic

Freddy, thank you very much for your hard work! We don't desevre you 😭

Pamela Mars

I tried to buy a grey faux fur coat from H&M, but the site glitched out all day so I couldn't complete my purchase when I decided it was the one I was going to buy.

Mena Marie

Your hair is so cute styled this way Freddy! I think it might be my fave hair style for you, tho you always look fabulous.😍💕

chirples

Amazing work! Loved them all, you are 1 in a million Freddy!!

Lemon

Your videos inspire me to care for myself. Thank you.

Olivia Johnson

All of your cyber week videos have been so amazing! I’m so excited for your gift guide this week as well! 😍🥰

Kennedy Kelley

💞VIDEO REQUEST💞

Can you please make a video on how to wear over the knee boots without looking like a stripper?

Also I love your content and I’m trying to build my wardrobe and purse collection also!! Thanks for making such awesome videos!

Mimi ToFour

Love your hair like this!

Kanade Tachibana

you look like a modern day princess!

Katie merriman

Freddy! I'm dying to see your workout routine! I absolutely loved all of the edits this year!❤️

Madison Herries

Well done, Freddy !

Alina Stepanova

This week I really got used to watch your videos every single day, now I miss it so much! It's a hard work, but I love your videos soo much, that I'm ready to watch them every day! Thank you, Freddy!

zerah vielle

Let’s all just take a moment and appreciate all of Freddy’s hard work this week. Thank you Freddy for your dedication and consistency this week it truely made my Black Friday experience so so much easier and I just kept referring back to your videos and your IG stories. I appreciate all your hard work through out this week and for being our one stop place for Black Friday!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Delia Hernandez

Your hair is sooo cute!

Milla Ray

Those River Island boots look so much better in this video than they do on the website.

chiara

good job on the videos of this week they were really helpful! i'm going to buy rthe top shop dress now, thank you❤❤

RockPunkBallerina

Probably not important to anyone but I purposely postponed watching this video for a few hours so I can watch it on my birthday and tomorrow evening we'll probably get another video. So two new Freddy videos in one day is a great present.

Emily Smith

got alo leggings!

JustFun606

Because of you i love river island ♥️ you were soo helpfull. Ty for your hard work

Heidie Beisner

u should do a video for school outfit ideas 🖤

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!