WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! How I Stay Healthy & Fit!

Main WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! How I Stay Healthy & Fit!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! How I Stay Healthy & Fit!

FULL DAY OF EATING, what I eat in a day to stay healthy & fit! This is a very realistic day in my life & it’s all about balance! If I know I’m going out at night, I’ll try to …

Tara Michelle

WHO LIKES WHAT I EAT IN A DAY VIDEOS?! they're lowkey my fave!! what did you eat today?!

Amy Dai

Use a spoon and tap the edge of the lid a few times and then try opening it!!! It always works 🙂

R&R

Do you count going to get drinks as also going out or is that separate from eating?

Shevaun Fong

You should definitely film an abs workout routine toooo

R&R

Your eyelashes are seriously so long and pretty!

Katie Ward

This video didn’t show up in my subscriptions and I’m MAD ABOUT IT

Emily Anaya

Classic egg, toast, and cheddar cheese is my breakfast with a banana milk shake and some moringa powder mixed…

Ali presse

Lol she says she ate mcdonalds but she ate like a hashbrown and half a fry lol she ain’t foolin us

Lea Butler

Try the sweet potato gnocchi from Trader Joe’s! Tbh I hated the cauliflower gnocchi when I tried it but I’ll have to give your recipe a shot 😬

cutepupp12345

Anyone else in love with the music Tara used for walking downtown xD?! <3 So cute!!

Momo’s Life

Now you make me want to try the sweet green place ❤️

Sandra

I’m honestly much of a “girly girl” but I have to say that your (Prada) bag/purse is SOOOO CUTE! 🥰

Cameron Nicole

i ate avocado toast haha the usual but literally luvvvv it😇

J Rose

In my area you can only buy McDonald’s hash browns in the mornings 😭 I can never wake up that early

J Rose

Try the knife trick to open bottles like sauce ! Take a knife and tap the lid all around it

Emma Hopkins

YAY omg i love these ❤️❤️

Debbzz Cabanizas

I want that cheetah sweater!!😭😭😭

Lovee Josy

Love love your videos❤️❤️

Sara

Carnation Instant Breakfast

samrudhi shrikhande

You should do a video where you try the juice cleanse for a day😁

Jenna Barrows

What is the song you use at the beginning of the video?? Love what I eat in a day videos and all of your videos basically !!!!

Lupe LLerenas

I had for breakfast an Avocado toast with an egg and 2 slices of turkey and my green tea 🤗

Maddy S

this is the first time that your video hasn’t showed up in my sub box and i’m so confused and sad:(

Serene Moina

LOVED the downtown transition with the "making my way downtown" song 🙂

Cheri Tomkins

I enjoy your editing style.

exo did that

Do you have any plans to get a car in the future?

Canan Kumas

Girl you need a new pan. Lol 😂😂😂 (not to sound rude)

Cheri Tomkins

Love your Prada.

Soetkin

I NEED to try out those gnocchi cauliflower!! Been hearing so so much about them!

jessica wise

I had coffee cake and a cup of coffee. Of course I enjoyed it. Its heavenly.

cathy xo

well today i had breakfast at around 3pm at my school and it was a pizza that they sell there lol, very bad

Soetkin

Wait I need that Prada bag…

Soetkin

I’ve never seen anyone make those eggs with avocado! I’ll have to try it out!

Brittney Lynn

Great video! I wanted to mention that you should 100% get a new skillet. The nonstick coating is scratched up which means you’re ingesting it in your food. Homegoods has great options inexpensively.

#18280
                                                                          Erycka Nabors

How come when you wear baggy comfy clothes you look cute but when I wear them I look like a bum 😩💕

#18281
                                                                            Ella Obi

Sneaky fam!!!!!!:)

#18282
                                                                              Kimberly Mendoza

A banana for breakfast because I'm always running late.

#18283
                                                                                karlwithay

This is the first time a video didnt show up for me!!

#18284
                                                                                  Angelica Michelle

Tara did u get highlights?!!

#18285
                                                                                    Sierra Jordyn

You’re adorable and the most fun, ily 🥰

#18286
                                                                                      Stephane Pena

Tip: when you are trying to open a can like the marinara sauce create a small hole on top with a knife to relieve pressure and then it’s really easy to open!

#18287
                                                                                        remirose rene

i love the way you’ve been editing your videos !!! 💗💗💗

#18288
                                                                                          Pratheeka Charla

I love these videos and your videos
                                                                                            especially

#18289
                                                                                            Jaime Brooke30

Please make more what I eat in a days. McDonald's hashbrowns are always delicious. I had a cranberry orange cake muffin, tofu fried rice, an apple and cheese, banana chocolate oat cookie, and an everything bagel and cream cheese.

#18290
                                                                                              Gabriela Bosquez

Will definitely love more videos like this!!💘 Please!

#18291
                                                                                                Sara Wangler

Peanut Butter and Banana Toast is a MUST.

#18292
                                                                                                  Ame R

Omg ilysm !! Tara!!! ❤️❤️

#18293
                                                                                                    Nicole Marshall

I love the editing in the beginning! Well, the whole video but still 🙂

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!