What I Got For Christmas 2019! ~ Freddy My Love

Main What I Got For Christmas 2019! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      What I Got For Christmas 2019! ~ Freddy My Love

My annual what I got for Christmas! Enjoy and Happy New Year! Some presents linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought …

ravioli VIXXen

She's like Aurora but more realistic. Beautiful. Happy new year!

Megan Mc Girr

She reminds me of louella from that TikTok skit ๐Ÿคฃ

Monique Lootsma

Anyone else wonder if Freddy wishes the diamonds in the earrings were bigger ? '' quite small '' '' dainty ''

[ insert name later ]

pls do a makeup collection

limitless

Your bra is peeking

Alexandra Jeffery

What happened to your teeth!!!??

Sandra Boyle

๐Ÿ—ผHAPPY 2020 EVERYONE ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’•

M Oats

i was wondering do u really use ALL staff u bought or gifits u got ?'

Maikhanh Marie

Can we get a 2019 favourites please? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Angela Litterio

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is my go-to/signature fragrance. I received the Tiffany intense one from the Hubs for Christmas. (I've loved it from afar for over a year) I will do a collection vid in 2020. Hope over and say hi! Happy New Year all!

KenzieSings143

What do you use to film??? I love the quality!

Natasha Judd

Your videos are so aesthetically pleasing!!๐Ÿ’• I am always so excited for you WIGFC hauls…btw, love your style and confidence. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

Moonlight Bae

You are the English version of Gabi DeMartino lol

Moonlight Bae

You are so gorgeous! Iโ€™m new to your channel.

gaia guerrieri channel

Youโ€™re so pretty ๐Ÿคโœจ

Anna Hernandez

We have the same favourite scents! I love Flowerbomb and Coco Madamoiselle too๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’•

Leonore Gatti

happy new year Freddy

Carolina Pinglo

Ahh the Tory Burch shoes are STUNNING

MissGlam19

Why is your channel called Freddy my love? I just discovered your channel

Tania Gil Horta

Dear Freddy, the link for the laptop case isn't working. Would you kidly post the right one when you have a chance? Thank you! Happy New Year!!!! I adore your style – it has influenced me so much!!!! Always looking forward to our next video! Fan of your work! xxx

Amรฉlie Geoffroy

Take a shot of earl Grey everytime she says gorgeous

Kelley Klein

Freddy, we love these videos!

Luz Galarza

Happy New Years! โค๏ธ

Fahiza Akthar

Did anyone count how many times Freddy said 'Beautiful' in this video ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

grateful.

it's so heart-warming seeing you spreading happiness ๐Ÿ’–

Lien Amelia

i've been waitinh quite sometime for this video

Alyssa

happy new year

Lara K.

She is real life Barbie

Rhianna Rich

Okay so Iโ€™m very annoyed,I was going to go see the nutcracker and I didnโ€™t go and let my friend take my ticket, but now Iโ€™m extremely frustrated as I could of seen you! Also Iโ€™m going to LA tonight!!!

best_of_all_ celebrities

Lavender is JACK Avery 's daughter

best_of_all_ celebrities

I LOVE you and glad I spent this year watching your videos !โค๐Ÿ˜

Kit Samarakone

I got the same Freddie Mercury book for Christmas too!

Princess Gilda

Happy new year Freddy๐Ÿ’• Thank you for a year full of sparkley pink and rosegold ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

Angie Barling

0:43 she looks better than i ever have

#110807
                                                                          Nicole Madison

The only reason I opened YouTube this morning was for this video ;)๐Ÿ’“

#110808
                                                                            Ella100

Love your videos!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

#110809
                                                                              Tracy Ann

Merry Christmas Freddy and Happy New Year xxx

#110810
                                                                                Vivien Mcnaul

Orange Chocolate is the best. Happy new year. Enjoy your trip๐Ÿ’š

#110811
                                                                                  Adventure Awaits

Happy New Year's eve!!

#110812
                                                                                    Eric Casillar Espino

Take a shot every time she says the word โ€œBeautifulโ€.

#110813
                                                                                      Trendy Talia

Lots of lovely gifts! Thank you for sharing. The Miss Bunny hot water bottle plush is soooo adorable, love the slippers as well. ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

#110814
                                                                                        Elena C

Freddy, the link for the laptop case is not working.

#110815
                                                                                          Itโ€™s Time for Tea

Do anybody know what she uses to give her videos a pink aesthetic?

#110816
                                                                                            Rehana Rahman

Omg I'm in love with ur background

#110817
                                                                                              Dance Sista

Wow such great and thoughtful gifts from your fam๐Ÿฅฐ merry Christmas Freddy ๐Ÿ’“

#110818
                                                                                                Bubble Star

I love your videos! I love you! I hope u have a wonderful decade and year 2020!!! <3 ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!