What's In My Gym Bag? My Girly Gym Essentials! ~ Freddy My Love

Main What's In My Gym Bag? My Girly Gym Essentials! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      What's In My Gym Bag? My Girly Gym Essentials! ~ Freddy My Love

What should you take to the gym? Here are all my girly gym bag essentials! Everything linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or …

INTOAMILLI LADY

The intro is so funny! Love it!

Shivani Gogar

💖💖💖💖

Josefa Valdes

Please do a workout routine!!

Kelsey M

Who cares about the portable fan. I bought myself a chargeable portable fan and brought it with me to Universal in Orlando cause DUH it’s hot AF and I’m not about that life while I’m trying to enjoy Harry Potter World

Simply Scarlett

Love the video Freddy as always! What podcasts do you like to listen to? Xx

michael moore

Hey Freddy my love. I’m glad your ok I haven’t watched in a while but had to check make sure y’all are posting.We are quarantined in the states will you update us on how it is there? Praying for you and your family my love. Urbancowboymidnight

Han xo

Compose limited medium resistance band comes in a gorgeous baby pink shade you can find them on Instagram 💜

Victoria Mather

Work out at home, all you need is: a yogamat, a scale, work out pants, running shoes, a sports bra, a hair elastic and a glass of water! 😊 So much easier!

Imibimi hayward

I know here you can get really nice resistance bands they are pink and are called Je Ballet on the website : youreinvitedtulsa.org love you xxxx

Madeleine Elizabeth

Cracking up about the fan 😂😂

no name

watching your videos makes me want to get my shit together hahahah

Courtney Hart

Hey, for the wipes if you have to use them, make sure you do not flush them and cut them up before binning 🙂

Laura

B_ND (gracebeverley) brand has really good brands and they're vegan too! i have a pink one, it would be perfect for you xx

Laura

I would love a video on your fitness routine!!!

Frida

Yes, please do an exercise routine!! It is always nice to see what other people do 💕

Andimon64

I hope you get corona

Amber Klaire

Meanwhile… all the gyms in my state are shut down due to our governor shutting down businesses for Covid-19.

Is it not the same for the UK?

Marianne B

Most people here are in voluntarily self quarantine or in isolation because they are sick or have been traveling quite recent. Except people like nurses, police and grocery store employees etc. Kindergartens are still open for kids of parents with important profession relative to the crisis as well, but with only a handful of kids. Gyms closed last week, so did schools and most workplaces. Theres a lot of people with home offices now and kids have online school and tasks, so parents multitask theur kids and home office jobs. Im not sure how it is in the UK but it seems they are slowly going the right direction as well when it comes to isolating people. I hope you can maybe show us some work out routines to do at home.

Sophie Mitchell

How many times a week do you wash your hair freds?

Charlie

get the B_nd resistant bands! (they have them in Pink too haha) but they're also such good quality and from a more sustainable and ethical brand. I've had mine like 18 months and they've hardly given or frayed

Cloud

“Not a single part of me has ever been into fitness” 😂
                                                It’s so refreshing to see someone who’s skinny and fit, but admitting that it’s a chore to maintain their shape rather than acting like it’s the best thing they ever did in their life and constantly pushing it onto others

Cloud

“Not a single part of me has ever been into fitness” 😂
                                                  It’s so refreshing to see someone who’s skinny and fit, but admitting that it’s a chore to maintain their shape rather than acting like it’s the best thing they ever did in their life and constantly pushing it onto others

Jojo Jojo1

All gyms are closed in my contry. Workout at home 👍

Lina uvidia

To find a good pink one try jazminsus resistances bands

Jay Kaur

Why not also film …. What you eat in a day.

LizzyNorman

your hair is gorgeous!!! i love it so much 💓

Tinkerbexx

Have you seen Suzie B's resistance bands? She has some gorgeous ones, like marble print etc! I'm sure there will be nice dusty pink one for you 🙂

charlotte mould

Good cute exercise bands can be found at bnd by grace Beverly she can also be found on insta and she has some amazing stuff xxx

Sitara Yelding

Don't go to gym covid 19 super dangerous

Sitara Yelding

Deodorant before bed thought that be super bad for u

Tenzin Sonam

Gym outfits please 🙂

Ana Barlič

Hey Freddy 🙂 So great for yoz that you started to enjoy the fitnes journey. Me myself have been enjoying it lately and before I couldn't understand people who were hyped about it. If you are looking for a workout elastic, a girl from my country has her company and it is really good quality and the colors are also nice. Check her out if you like 🙂 Here is her instagram account. https://instagram.com/peachbootyplan?igshid=c3gi7govms80 Have a nice day 🙂

Fennetju

i'm bingewatching your video's while i am in forced quarantine 💟

Andra Dorolti

I am the type of person that has barely any gymwear, always use my husband’s water bottle and getting my essentials in a rush, throwing them in the bag in the morning 😅 and yet I enjoyed this video so much hihi!

#119118
                                                                          Girl Above The Clouds

Thank you Freddy for your video, it helps keeping us distracted from the virus issues!

Very tasteful and beautiful as always! May Jesus keep you safe and your family! God bless

#119119
                                                                            Olivia Birnie

I love to keep active in ways that don’t feel like a workout. I love barre classes, doing yoga at home, and going for bike rides.

#119120
                                                                              chibika moshi

This was such a nice breather from al the coronavirus related videos (I don't mean the informative ones, I meant stuff like where people are just vlogging about how it sucks to stay at home for weeks like gahh), I'm so grateful that Freddy stays the way she is. It's such a nice escapism

#119121
                                                                                G G

Just got my pink and beige New Balance gym bag. Alas my gym/pool is closed due to Corona. Boo hoo. Stay save everyone.

#119122
                                                                                  Mallory Fraser

The fabric loop band is a really pretty pink color and super sturdy! Amazon

#119123
                                                                                    Gabrielle

Grace Fit’s B_ND resistance bands have a pink and the best on the market!!!

#119124
                                                                                      Zsófia T

BND has really nice resistant bands! Check them out, they are also much nicer quality.

#119125
                                                                                        Natalia Ostruszka

Hi Freddy 💗 I've tested airpods and xiaomi MI air 2 and tbh they're practically the same except mi 2 are twice or maybe even 3 times cheaper, i really can recommend them if you're looking for some wireless buds (and they really stay in my ears while I workout!)

#119126
                                                                                          Weronika Linda

I think sharing your fitness routine could be helpful for people who don't enjoy excercising, like you used to.

#119127
                                                                                            Artemis M

Hii 🙂 love your channel so much. I am a pharmacist from greece and i just want to say that the price for that hand sanitizer is totally acceptable if they make it themselves (especially now).THEY DID NOT OVERCHARGE YOU FOR IT .In our pharmacy we also make our own hand sanitizer and it costs about 4€ per 100 ml which is a lot but we are not a factory we don’t get everything in huge quantities so the price of the components we use is quite high, for example we use pure alcohol (95) which is 20€ per 400 ml and that is the price we pay for it . Also all the bottles that we put the hand sanitizer in are also included in the price (about 0,5€) and then the label and lastly you have to add the time it took for someone to be at the lab and make it so about (0,5 €) for that so it adds up. At my pharmacy we dont even add the extra for our work because the price is already to high. So just wanted to say basically that this period is really stressful for pharmacists. Most of us just want to help we don’t overprice things for fun .

#119128
                                                                                              Linda Marková

You really shouldn’t go to gym (or any place with big crowds of people) now, be mindful about spread of COVID-19. UK is not doing too great with numbers of infected people and is not taking any further steps to protect people. Please, think for yourself and try to think about others too. Just take a look on Italy and see what negligence did.

#119129
                                                                                                Soezie M

Freddy what Podcasts do you listen to? I am so curious as I also love to listen to Podcasts. Or does anyone else have good suggestions? I love to listen to Jenna and Julien, Parcast Networks (they make mystery and serial killer podcasts, I know, so dark haha but so interesting).

#119130
                                                                                                  Kelly Nicholson

I love love love you and your videos

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!