What's In My Makeup Bag: Autumn 2019

Main What's In My Makeup Bag: Autumn 2019

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      What's In My Makeup Bag: Autumn 2019

Is it still even autumn? I have no idea. Feels like bloody mid-winter to me. Anyway, here’s what’s in my makeup bag! Full list below for you. Ruth x AD: not a paid …

Erin Mc

You look gorgeous & it looks even & balanced….. you can now say that you can do your makeup with out being able to see what you are doing. Thatโ€™s pretty damn impressive!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for keeping us smiling with every film and blog you make!!!!

CarmenIsaHotMess

Love your humor! โ€œ I am going to use a bit of eyeliner…RISKY!โ€ I feel the same every time I reach for it! Lol

Ace Hardy

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’…

Fair04Weather

I bought that eye palette on your recommendation. Took ages to find the Suede version. But I got it and I love it!!!

Austin Byers

I couldnโ€™t agree with you more about the Pro Glow foundation. The pigment seems so.. refined(?) that it meshes perfectly with the texture of the skin and looks near invisible. It applies almost like a foundation with a high alcohol content in terms of its initial spread, but sans the drying aftermath. Itโ€™s just so reliable!

Margaret Frook

I love your videos! โค๏ธ

Lita Robey

Really loved this, looks gorgeous Ruth. The eyes, itโ€™s call an astigmatism. I know this because I have it. Can wear hard contacts but not the comfy soft ones. However, Iโ€™ve heard about a new material, sort of mesh that supposedly people like us can wear.

Cosmic Spud

I love the Lanolips Lemonaid (I get mine from Boots)… it's such a joy to put it on.

Phoebe Tee

That bronzer brush is amazing! Just the size I'm after, mind me asking which one this is? You look absolutely lovely, so glowy and fresh! xx

Gillian Wills

I'm not suitable to wear contact lenses either. We are astigmatic (we have an astigmatism) which basically means our corneas are a weird shape!!… xXx ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Vulgar Beauty

These are my fav๐Ÿฅฐ

Nflower Celik-Alvis

Beautiful look!

Rebecca Black

Funny shaped eyeballs is stigmatism, I have the same thing! Spent childhood crawling around trying to find my contacts after theyโ€™d fallen out ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anne Cooper

you look fabulous! I love the smoky eye, and the peachy cheek – thanks for a great video – I may have to check out those Marc Jacobs Highliners…XO ๐ŸŒธ

Yasmin Malik

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

tamcon72

Astigmatism, Ruth, LOL! I should hope you don't have stigmata, but if anyone could make it look effortlessly "fashion," it would be you : ) The look here is gorgeously autumnal on you; TFP!

Valerie Moitoso

You are a Supermodel Ruth! Thank you for this video I love watching you do makeup tutorials your looks are so fresh and beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Colleen Weinschenker

I have astigmatism and use daily Toric lens. Absolutely bonkers price point but in for a penny, in for a pound. Something to consider!

smileandsaycheese44

Stigmatism maybe lol x

Amy M.

I really enjoyed this! Thanks Ruth.

Chanel Fitzgerald

Yes please do another foundation show…….

IEVA Kambarovaite

Gorgeous as always ๐Ÿ˜Š
                                                  I've got to try those colours. I think it would go well with my brown eyes.

Vivienne Carlton

My eyes keep going to the painting behind you – looks fab! Would you share where itโ€™s from / who by please? TiA!

Emily

I'm almost certain that Pro Glow has been discontinued outside of the US. It seems to be still available on Amazon (UK), but that's the only place that I could find it!

Sarah Hammond

You do make me smile Ruth! Great SOH and timing.
                                                        Btw – eyes- toric?

Liz Seville

Can you do an update to tell us where you are with perfume nowadays? X

Karen Quintana

Gorgeous!

Louise Matlock

Love this. It would be so useful to see how you would pack for an overnight stay. I travel frequently with work but I'm a chronic overpacker!

kj_lovingbeauty

Love the Bobbi brown pot rouge colour!! Love your vids ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Iโ€™m a lano lips fan use there lip water as it has HA in it, xx

Liz McCarthy

Gorgeous makeup Ruth ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

Georgina

Yes please to a foundations video! You look lovely BTW…

Jax A

Astigmatism? I have used contact lenses, with it but maybe depends on the level.

Zoe White

I never see your Instagram tv things because theyโ€™re there one minute and gone the next and Iโ€™m obviously not on there enough. Is there any way of posting them to YouTube too?

Zoe White

Yes please, always interested in your foundations reviews Ruth ๐Ÿ™‚

#103610
                                                                          Wonder Woman ZARA

Hi which nars eye palette did you mention ???โ™ฅ๏ธ

#103611
                                                                            Holly Golightly

Sunday night, cuddled up, our yet to be born baby boy giving soft kicks inside my bump and a brand new AMR video: total bliss โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

#103612
                                                                              Laura Klein

Love your videos. Please do more Foundation videos and comparisons on your blog. I have used Pro- Glow and Clinique Even Better based on your blog/reviews . Thank you from a 62 women who dislikes heavy makeup and just wants to look pretty

#103613
                                                                                Alexandra Hannah

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!