WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON … Life Update + Testing New Products

Main WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON … Life Update + Testing New Products

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON ... Life Update + Testing New Products

Today I’m testing NEW Sephora makeup and opening up to get real about what’s been going on. Love you guys so much, thank you for watching! xo’s ~ Tati …

kate bates

Love you Tati

Krithika Shelvarajen

Hey upload videos on makeup look that is suitable for all skin types & Summer Vs Winter bridal makeup please

Mubin Noor

I just watched Tia Mowry's interview with Bob The Drag Queen on The Xchange Rate about her experience with Endometriosis and her product Anser. You should MOST DEFINITELY get her on your channel. ❤

Andreea Hutuleac

love the realness ✨

OhItsHeidiii

omg lol the TWO seconds of you deciding you’d chill out while your powder bakes before you snap back to do brows, a mood

Lucie Žáčková

Yes Tati, speak up about endometriosis. I've been doing that lately too (in the right situations) because people really don't understand what a toll it can take on a woman. And how could they understand if the can't see it and noone explains anything because we feel like we should hide everything. I think spreading awareness is needed and it feels good to know that we're not alone.

Tyrell Music

Who else goes to sleep to Tati’s videos?

Nora Goldberg

What's happening with the Seattle move?

athena schmitz

I am SO HERE for this content. I know you have been going through a lot and I respect you so much but for you to take a deep breath and go back to the basic of DOING MAKE UP YOU LOVE you get that self love girl

Carly Clement

Tati you are doing good work being you!

Stephanie Page-Leskovansky

I’m sorry people say the meanest things to you! Wow

MaxPig

It's only human to try and tear down your mate for your own profit 😎

Zombo Slayer

I love you, Tati. You’re such a good person and it shows in every way. The way you are with your sisters is the way I am with mine and it’s endearing. I don’t know who would talk bad about you, but for every one of them, there’s a1000 more who love you for you. ❤️❤️

polianapalooza

Love you, Tati 💖♒ I see you & your voice matters! Thanks for speaking up

Jody C

I love that you get the weirdest soundtracks in your mind! Lol, my husband thinks I’m nuts cause I always have songs going thru my head when I hear or see something. As far as you and your channel, keep doing you!!! I’ve been watching you for years but have to say I am loving the vulnerable you. Whether it’s your humour, dreams, pet peeves, anything! Xoxo to you and yours for 2020!

Justa Watcher

The fenty mascara made a big black mess of my face. It didn’t dry.

M J

Tati2Hotti

Amanta Sharma

We need a skincare routine!!

Brittney Ramirez

Blendiful challenge please!!

Esther Hwang

can you please bring tati beauty to ulta or sephora???

Katherine Gabrielle

Yes, Smashbox was the first brand that made Primer a normal thing for people not in the makeup world. I thought it was really cool seeing them featured in this makeover show that came on forever ago (16!) called How Do I Look?, so to have watched Smashbox blow up along with beauty in general, AND own something from them is amazing <3

Mary Vollmar

Yes, please do the 10 minute challenge! I want to see more blendiful usages

Alyssa Noelle

10 minute challenge!!!!

Mary Ross

So glad to hear this! To be vulnerable is to be human and to be BRAVE! I too wanted to be less sensitive but I was reminded that sensitivity makes you, you.And what would life be like if we didn't feel everything! Much love xo

Stacilea Beauty

Hope things improve with your health, I think it is good to share more about it.

Nina Schrauwen

Pain is no joke, I admire you for talking about your endometriosis ❤️ I hope you find something to relieve the pain

katymell7

I was in Jackson hole Wyoming to visit Yellowstone and it was amazing

Analyssa Garcia

I'm saving up to buy your palette and your blender and I seriously cannot wait. 😭😭❤️❤️

Rylie Eitemiller

Not bullet proof, don’t want to be. Love that Tati 🙂 always supporting, always admiring 💜

Brittney Rhodes

I’m so sorry stress is flooding your mind lately, I think you are doing a wonderful job. Many of your followers including myself 100% understand what your going through. I love how are opening up about what’s bothering you, I bet you felt slightly better just letting it all out hopefully. Not sure if you may not believing in prayers but I will pray for you to find peace in times of turmoil ❤️❤️❤️

Jennifer Shank

Chin up, Tati💓💓💓

Daniela Kethler

You spoke to me on a deep level, as a person who likes to please people and lives with pain that people can’t see it’s comforting to hear your struggles too

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!