Why Valentine's Day SUCKS… & how to make it better!

Main Why Valentine's Day SUCKS… & how to make it better!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      Why Valentine's Day SUCKS... & how to make it better!

Valentine’s Day… you either love it or you hate it! I’ve never been a fan… all those years of not getting any cards, chocolates, or… ANYTHING, haha!! Today I …

NikkieTutorials

DO YOU HAVE A DATE FOR VALENTINE'S THIS YEAR??

Kiki 14

Nikki I loved this video. I would love to see you put your own spin on different makeup styles

Amber Bohling

Oh my goodness, you are effing beautiful. I love it

Maria Karina

The “seeing the world through pink glasses” isn’t just a holland thing!! I’m from the US and we say “seeing the world through rose colored glasses” 🙂 Love this look!!!

Aurielle FANCY56

I will sweep throw the comments for you Ben Jaskson. And I will report everything you say about HER. And if i find you in any other comments I will expose every once of your existence. Rot in HELL

Flamingo With 100 subscribers

Nikki: you either love it or hate it

Me: well i love it because my mom buys me chocolate 😀

Jade Ratliff

I want to do this in purple!! 😱😍

Krystal Paul

NAILS!!! 😍😍😍

헤일리헤일리

💙💙💙💙💙
                        💖💖💖💖💖
                        🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
                        💖💖💖💖💖
                        💙💙💙💙💙

Leticia B

I need to know how whoever did your hair, did your hair. I know people have commented about it but seriously! Like real quick just a quick mention. But seriously this look was so beautiful and seemed so much fun I want to just play like this myself. 💕

wahinemaori1

That is such a f*n beautiful look. Wow.

Saskia

Sorry I’m late but Fijne Valentijns Dag!

Jake Yazzie

Omg the Kim Chi Palette ✨✨💖

mari gallegos

I love it even being alone I love it this year I was in the hospital but still love 💕

Saskia

Nikki’s face at 2:40 😂. I’m just as confused as she is though😂😂

Manny Gutierrez

4:01 amazing 😂

JulieandDevin Thomas

They’re called Rose colored glasses in Canada eh 🇨🇦

Rosabelle DuBois

GURLL IMMA START NEEDING HAIR TUTORIALS ASAP

fae !!

the hair.. such a SERVE

Trinity Murcott

Nope lol

Laura Marie

I've been going through alot lately. Been depressed and not feeling great. But I watch your videos and they out a smile on my face 😊

jennykins89

You’re so good!!!! I loved this look!!! 😍 Fijne Valentijns dag to you and Dylan!

Andrea Farnum

I'm super sorry I don't like the eyes but…BUT this is a wonderful look for you Nikki. I did not have a good VD this time I've lost someone I love. I had a double slammer that I was alone. Not something I would wish on my worst enemy 😞😢

Joanna Fischer

we say rose colored glasses

Camille Contré

Your hair is so beautiful in this video! I love that romantic style you gave it 🙂

Brandy Poling

you are so beautiful Nikkie! Love the pink ❤❤❤❤ So nice to have you back doll 💋

Aubrey Gillespie

I especially enjoyed the music in this video 🥰 and your hair is perfection 😍

Roselyn Cruz

Omgg i loved it, beautiful 😍

Allie Hicks

Ok… but can I see how you do your hair…

Seth Blanco

love this ❤❤❤

Mara Saldana

Nikkie will you be Valentijn all year round?! ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Me Myself And I

I wish you could do my makeup!! If you ever come to Ohio do my make up pleaaaseee lol ❤️

Rachael Kopp

Thru rose colored lenses is how it goes

Karin Janssen

Dutch Word of the Day: Fijne Valentijns Dag. Kan je mij make-up doen? Ik will zeen hoe het kijkt on iemand ouder, hahaha.

#115276
                                                                          Denisse Mendez Bautista

❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

#115277
                                                                            Sam Stein

Nikkie- Pink Glasses
                                                                              Isn't it Rose-Colored Glasses?

#115278
                                                                              Radhiya Van Gobel

why does she seems like doing it effortlessly????????? HOW?!

#115279
                                                                                jillybean2765

Finns Valentijns Dag. I don’t seem to see the Dutch word of the day used in comments. I don’t know why.

#115280
                                                                                  Roberto Díaz Manzano

Girl, I love you. You're such a bright light in this world.

#115281
                                                                                    Originalhummus

i really want to see nikkie do e-girl makeup

#115282
                                                                                      A Novel Beauty

This look is so much fun! Fijne Valentigns Dag!

#115283
                                                                                        Michelle Barba

Is it just me, or does her background look like it’s going from pink to purple and back??

#115284
                                                                                          DelenaAlways

Her laugh gives me live!

#115285
                                                                                            Amanda Clanton

It’s “rose colored glasses” ☺️💕🌹

#115286
                                                                                              BDragonjuno

My mom: what are you watching?
                                                                                                looks over my shoulder
                                                                                                My mom: OH!…… Its… Um. Its pink Jessica rabbit!!!! Wow!!

Me: uh. Youre not wrong in this makeup look. How ever… No😂😂

#115287
                                                                                                Sidney Mende-Gibson

Can you review the new Jaclyn hill pallet??

#115288
                                                                                                  Heidi Webb

Do you paint on canvas? If not start!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!