WINGED EYELINER IN SECONDS?!….. does it work?

Main WINGED EYELINER IN SECONDS?!….. does it work?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      WINGED EYELINER IN SECONDS?!..... does it work?

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video of me trying my best to make the Kaja Wink Stamp Liner work! Lol I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! Xoxo!

X

Love you

Rainy Day Reviews

Anyone else recognise the RawBeautyKristi blooper music?

Tiffany Bruckner

i've been watching you for like thousand years and JUST realized you're left handed

Jill Alyssa Tallara

winged stamp eyeliner is a life changer indeed ๐Ÿ˜‰
              I bought it last last month. I practiced it though like many times before I actually get used to it and may I say before I perfected it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
              It's now part of my makeup routine now.
              I know you will too @KathleenLights
              Love you always! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰

Elena Castiglioni

can you actually test some more magnetic lashes please?

Danielle Decker

I actually have one of these kits cause I am a hot mess doing my wing and itโ€™s took me some practice but mine looked way worse than urs the first time..the kit I bought actually has different shape wings since we all like something different. I would love you to do a video doing the liner wings free hand mine always look funny when I close my eye. I love any video u do u remind me of a young version of myself Iโ€™m 5 foot tall barely lol.. love animals more than most people and I am really so simple and goofy and down to earth ..I subscribed to ur channel at the start of covid19 and Iโ€™ve seen about 75 percent of ur videos already and I canโ€™t miss anything new that u post .. thank you for helping me not kill my family during quarantine lol u make me smile โค๏ธ

Elizabeth Dianne Stravinsky

my 'bad eye' takes turn, like when i first started winging i was right handed so my left eye was the bad one? then i was really careful with my left eye then hm now i improved on my left eye and now right is giving me problems… now after quarantine i probably can't wing anything

Mar Hernandez

I have it n I like it but yes practice to get it right but helps than doing without a guide

Kimberly Priscilla

I love your videos your my role model, I just started doing YouTube videos a month ago because of you, thank you for always being real and true to your subscribers ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

domi109

I have hooded eyes, not very big and I need to draw a very thin line so this wouldn't work for me. @KathleenLights I would love if you could find the best pencil eyeliner, which makes the thinnest line ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie Scholten

Is this the felt tip she said she loved on her insta story?!!!

Marilyn Alvarez

It actually looks really good. Try the Vamp Stamp, that shape looks easier to align.

Krunchy kari

I purchased that vamp stamp years ago..used it once and gave up ๐Ÿ˜‚

Grace Risenhoover

They look exactly the same to me ๐Ÿ˜‚

////

https://thequickflick.com.au is the one I use and I got their three different sizes when they came out but I remember them saying to press down gently. I think they have coloured ones now! I personally love them and feel that with lashes you don't have to line the eye all the way to the inner corner. I'm just not sure if they ship to the US

whoknows

โ€œIโ€™m awful at doing my own linerโ€
                                      does her eyeliner and it looks amazing

Devon Healy

I feel like the end result was not that bad! If you got used to it I feel like it would be fairly easy to get them perfect. Also the regular liner pen looks really black and easy to use! Love you as always, thanks for the extra videos lately! I could watch you all day! ๐Ÿ’–

Rosie Huang

Kathleen can you do a โ€œ if I can only keep one in every category โ€œ theme that would be cool ๐Ÿ˜

JessicaM

I use tape when doing a cat eye… lol

Jovana Kociฤ‡

ALWAYS do the harder side first! Wing, brow whatever

Avril Li

lips so juitsy

Pamela Dandley

Have you used that new maybeline mascara that Tati has been loving, I ordered it but know nothing yet.
                                                  Itโ€™s supposed to hold the curl and not clump, I would love to know your thoughts.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!