XIXI’s 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (Plus Special Sneak Peek!)

Main XIXI’s 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (Plus Special Sneak Peek!)

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      XIXI’s 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (Plus Special Sneak Peek!)

BOOM. Happy 1 year to XIXI! SHOP XIXI: _ SUBSCRIBE: _ FOLLOW ALL THINGS ADRIENNE: Facebook: …

All Things Adrienne

What's your favorite collection? Is there anything else you guys would like to see in future launches?

Yajaira Mower

Wait, didn't Adrienne say to "NEVER match your makeup look with your outfit"??? I'm confused.

Whitney C

So New York in silver

Isabelle Jetson

hey what are the jewellery made of I'm very allergic to nickel so I don't want to risk a reaction but like some of the pieces

Iam NiiwiththeShenanigans

Welp….. time to max out my card

Patricia Ortega

I’m surprised you didn’t talk about the wedding collection. 🤷‍♀️ Adrienne Bailon Houghton, I have been asking you to create a perfume. I needs a perfume from you!!! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh andale chica 🤣

Carlisha Alexander

Adrienne… please do a what I eat in day video. Your weight loss is stunning.

Hazel Tabu

Wow I love all your collection

cherese bayani

i love you how being a believer is so openly talked about on this channel !

Adry Carrera

I love your collection! ❤️ All the pieces are so beautiful! I am collecting them all! 💕 Lol 😂

wahida malik

one thing i like about you is that you always talk about where you come from….. that's really good.. we should remember our root!!!

Victoria Ramirez

"Boom" …. okay flamingo 😏😀

Rebecca Oliveira

When you said your favorite bible verse was written behind your ear I was like omg me too and then you said the verse I have behind my ear right after that (Phil. 4:13) ahhhh! Lol! Ok I need to get me some jewelry now!

YasmineJasmine

Would love if you did a video about starting a business. The steps you did and what you need to do.
                                  I really want to start a business myself now my 4 kids are older but don’t know where to begin..

Sherlynn Dauphin

So proud of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊 we need a video of how xixi came to be!

Melissa Johnson

Happy anniversary on your ear rings 🎊🎈🎉🙏

Lisbet Duran

Giirrl and this is why I llove you !!!!!

Salina Cuffy

My favorite jewelry brand. Love every single one of your collections. I’m always ready to check out! 😩❤️

Shawn Davis

Congratulations! 🎈🎊🍾🎉Your jewelry is gorgeous.

Katie Martinez Tutorials

Love your collection but I would love to see more items without crosses different styles please

Amy Jamy

So when you're about to die on an island, worry not jut take Adrienne's surival kit

Tamara Lancaster

Congratulations A! You deserve it so much!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Roxanne Thompson

Love your videos so much and you’re so beautiful 😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Naomie J

Wouldn’t the wedding collection be 11?

ADITI DE

Can the delivery Start to India 🇮🇳 ?? 🙄

Emebet Abreha

I love her on here. Not so much on the real

Edgar Muñoz

As soon as I get my next paycheck I’m buying as much as I can! Imma be Christmas ready this year!

Aisha Castro

can u make the pearl hoops a little smaller I’m 14 and my mom won’t let me where those big hoops lol but I want them there so cute!

Ashley Yang

In love with all the pieces!!! Congratulations 🎉

peligrosaT77

Una colección en español en el futuro sería genial ! Como el serenity prayer fuera perfecto en español y claro todos los demás ❤️

Shaunta Green

I just wanted to know if the gold fade easily. Please let me know because I want to purchase some stuff for my daughter and I for Christmas

Maria

Did u get your face done? Lips?

Priscilla Sandridge

I love the fact that you take the time and personalize things for your fans. The hand written notes are definitely a wonderful touch. Best wishes for your continued success with your jewelry line and all other goals and endeavors for 2020. Keep doing your thing Adrienne!

Helen Stalbaum

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary !

#105054
                                                                          NikNik Brake

Your vision board came thru. Congratulations Ade! I hope all your other goals come thru as well. #XIXI

#105055
                                                                            Jenny Janzen

Love love love!!!

#105056
                                                                              sharon rucker

This is so good

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!