YESSTYLE ADVENT CALENDAR 2019 (WORTH $350!) | YesStyle Kosmetopia Beauty Advent Calendar Unboxing

Main YESSTYLE ADVENT CALENDAR 2019 (WORTH $350!) | YesStyle Kosmetopia Beauty Advent Calendar Unboxing

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      YESSTYLE ADVENT CALENDAR 2019 (WORTH $350!) | YesStyle Kosmetopia Beauty Advent Calendar Unboxing

Advent Calendar Unboxing / Beauty Advent Calendar / Holiday 2019 / YesStyle Review / YesStyle Haul / Korean Makeup Haul / YesStyle Advent Calendar 2019 …

Quriia

Just me that actually Subscribed because Archie opened box 6?

Nia Nia

damn that was a good surprise at 9:50, I got scared alot

jackie schafer

I like snail mucus it smells good I like the way it feels too

schmelly beans

Iโ€™m tempted to get this thing for the sole purpose of the face care products like the lotions and the face masks, and then just give the make up ones to my cousin, aunt and mom for Christmas because theyโ€™re the only people I know who actually wear makeup and my skin is the definition of garbage xD
              Oooooh I need kill cream, oh boy

Ale Hidalgo

Everythingโ€˜s So pretty! Koreans sure have amazing skin care and cosmetics ๐Ÿ’•

Lucie Flower

I cant help but notice that you look like you have had lip filler O.o

Alex Iverson

nice wall

Robot Girl

I LOVE it when Archie fluffs his feathers! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

liliana Black

your makeup made you look like Jessica rabbit <3

Katie Robbins

Archie is VERY needy today ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sanecatlady

The bird is absolutely gorgeous and cute and… Everything โค๏ธ

kawaii squishy 4eva

Archie: *Opens day 6

Alex: โ€œYou have to subscribe nowโ€

Me: hmmm? Iโ€™m already subscribed letโ€™s see what we can do here, anything for ARCHIE ๐Ÿ’š (and Alex๐Ÿ˜Š)

On a side note why havenโ€™t they made an almond emoji? I may like them just as much as Archie and Iโ€™m sorta feeling personally attacked now ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

clorox bleach Forager

That's a lot of skin care at the beginning, Im imagining someone getting this and as the calendar goes on their skin gets better

Melissa Lazio

I just love your videos so much, I wish you would do more, but I also understand it's a lot of work
                                  You are so wonderful, and actually helpful!โค๐Ÿค™

Jiminie Pabo

Her makeup looks like if it was done by a 6 year old little girl…

Story Of A Girl

13 is my lucky number too!!

Marissa Jonkers

Can be mixed with cream cheese! I'm dying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

MissHoneyPot Lips

I love advent calendar unboxing and that bird made it even better! Love!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Pink Giggieraph

Anyone else feel like Alex edited Archie opening day 6 shorter than it probably was

supper Sรตรตrik

Sadly I canโ€™t attend the giveaway caus i live in Estonia

leegrace122790

Rules are rules ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
                                                I subscribe bcs of your pet ๐Ÿ˜‚
                                                So cuteee

Trent Riley

It's been ages since I've watched a video
                                                  Where have you been

RubyIsPrettyObviously

U should give the box to Archie once your done! ๐Ÿ˜‚ puts some treats in there to find

W

October is the best time of the year …. Also… Archie is so cute!!!!!

Annika P

Woah am I crazy or has her head shape changed?

Alice Pham

This is legit the first video I've seen from your channel and I subscribed simply because he opened Day 6. Lol. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I do like your channel. <3

nicoletta castle

Sad you can't enter from some countries , new Zealand is not on the list but love seeing yesstyle

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!