YOUR NAILS, BUT BETTER- Lights Lacquer NEW NUDE COLLECTION!! Omg!!!

Main YOUR NAILS, BUT BETTER- Lights Lacquer NEW NUDE COLLECTION!! Omg!!!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      YOUR NAILS, BUT BETTER- Lights Lacquer NEW NUDE COLLECTION!! Omg!!!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) The new Lights Lacquer collection is FINALLY here! I hope you love it as much as I do! Thank you so much for everything!!!! SHOP …

KathleenLights

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nudes!!!!!!!!! GIMME ALL THE NUDES!!!! Hope you guys love the collection! Xoxo

Maria Martínez

Can someone please send it to me in Barcelona? I wish we had international shipping (crying in my quarantine pijamas)

Sheyna Sishitharen

Omg love thissss 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Leslie Ortiz

I’ve been watching you for years & you have been the most solid, genuine YouTuber I’ve ever seen. Sending love & support ❤️

Tammy St. Jean

I have real hives right now trust me it's worse.

B. C. Schmerker

+KathleenLights ROFLMΛO (bonk!) — "Your Nails But Better" an excuse to pull a ZOYA?

Thea Akhter

i love LOVE love Kathleen❤️ i dont live in a country that lights lacquer ships to but i watch these videos anyway and make a list of the polishes i will defo get once international shipping is available 😀 gah cant wait!

Carolina Herrera Flores

These colors are absolutely stunning! Can’t wait to get them! 🥰💅🏻

Tay Fisher

This is hands down one of the cutest collection concepts ever. I bought 3 of the shades today and this has convinced me to purchase the other 3. My wallet is already crying 🥇

Present김선물

Ahhh ship world wide plzzzzzzzzzzz

Jess Curtis

Yay!! Got them all ❤️

Alexis Deville

Had to get Mila😍 also, it’s 2 am and I can’t sleep. Perfect solution: purchase Kathleen’s polishes 😋

LadyArtist

So proud of you and to see you that excited and excited!🤗

Elizabeth Garcia

Pleaseeeee do a neon collection 😊 I love your formula but i feel like it’s missing neon colors for summertime, well I literally wear neons year round lol

Denise Espinosa

It is beautiful! I love how excited you get for your own products and anything you really love. One out of many favorite things about your channel that I admire. 💛 and by the way! Your mamas hands are freakin beautiful! I always love to see her swatches😻 what are her secrets haha 🙊🙏 Thank you for everything ✨

Suzy Taylor

So I already bought these 🤣 & my name is Suzy. I buy all your stuff. Name a nail polish Suzy. 😍

Dayanara Rocess Camet

I’m Olivia! I drink a lot of coffee and I’m a gemini!😆 When are you gonna release gel polish?😫 I prefer gel polish but I’m still gonna buy all of these(of course)! Duhhh.😆

Linnea Bair

I'm a Pisces and when I listened to the Mila playlist I felt so seen 😭 I can't wait to get it

Stefanie Garcia

My kid is Alyanah 🤗💕

Gabbashubba

I would looooooove to purchase 2 of the shades and support you, but being from Australia the conversion rate plus shipping on top makes it so damn pricey!! It would be around $75 total😩😩😩

qie kou

plz make the shipment worldwide!!!!!! Your Chinese fans are craving for these QuQ

cassie

im sorry but 🗿

Kassandra Vejar

Beyond stoked about YNBB. I’m Definitely going to order the entire collection. Nudes r e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g Thank you Kathleen for bringing this collection out especially with this whole quarantine going on and us girls not being able to get our nails done 💅🏻 💗

Wendi Fernandez

Love It!!! Yayyy Top Coat!!!! Yes🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Ell

Love Emma, not only because she is MY nude but because im a Sagittarius too lol

Claire S

Was not expecting to buy this whole collection when watching this video but as soon as you swatched the first color I knew I needed these in my life 😍🤩

Obi

I love that round box, what a great way to display them, that is really cool and I agree, the little booklet looks really good. Love the polish colors, love them! Does anyone else hit the like button the minute her videos start? Okay I just decided Lyla is my favorite and I hope I am spelling it right, I am so sorry if it is misspelled.

Julianna Arango

I'm instantly drawn towards Matilda, it looks stunning and I feel it would match my skin tone the best. However, I'm a Gemini and I love coffee so how can I do this to Olivia 😂 😂

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                            error: Content is protected !!