ZODIAC Q+A WITH KENDALL RAE !!!! (that rhymes)

Main ZODIAC Q+A WITH KENDALL RAE !!!! (that rhymes)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

ZODIAC Q+A WITH KENDALL RAE !!!! (that rhymes)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where Kendall & I go through some of your Astrology questions & we answer them! hahah I hope you enjoy! Thanks …

The 95 Percent

Something that is interesting to look into is the houses! That goes real in depth and gives you more specifics about what areas of your life are influenced by certain signs! It blew my mind when I started researching it.

Diana Lara

Sun in Scorpio, moon in Capricorn, rising is Leo.
          I relate to your reaction of having the same rising. I honestly was a bit offended ๐Ÿ˜‚ but then I am uppity when it comes to grooming! Also did Pluto affect my rising? Bc I swear I was a rising Virgo ๐Ÿ†˜

Loz Freeman

Love love love!! Two of my faves x

Vanessa

Iโ€™m a cancer sun with Capricorn rising/ moon

Cynthia Avalos

BEST COMBO๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Rebecca Evans

Scorpio โ™
                  Pisces moon โ™“
                  Libra rising โ™Ž
                  ๐Ÿค” Interesting combo

LiveWithHappiness

Sun: Taurus โ™‰๏ธ
                    Moon: Libra โ™Ž๏ธ
                    Rising: Cancer โ™‹๏ธ

Nadoy Saad

Can you do video reading birth chart

Life Of Lauren

Iโ€™m a Virgo sun, Leo moon and Gemini rising

Jocelyn Fraticelli

Iโ€™m so happy someone asked about having 1 other concentrated sign in your chart! My sun is Libra but I have like 5 or 6 Scorpio placements in my chart so I had a lot of โ€œa-haโ€ moments from all this info๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel special af now though ๐Ÿฅฐ lolololol

Nora Faye

I have multiple people in my life/family who have bipolar disorder and they are all Geminis….which I feel like is kind of wild!!!

paloma diaz

*starts singing spongebobs song – when worlds collide*
                              MY TWO FAVE YOUTUBERS ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

TravelReady Butterfly

Astrology is not science, just timepass. Ppl who believe in it better go study Astronomy.

MrsBungle78

My daughters father is a Gemini twin & they were born on Friday 13th…if you know him, it makes sense (not in the astrological sense, I donโ€™t know enough to know that, I just mean how freaky it is!).

mei lin

To be honest I never really believed in astrology because the advice given was always so vague on those newspapers or posts. But I just checked my birth chart and I'm a sun, moon and rising cancer… that makes so much sense.

Clara Lucille

I too am an Aquarius with a Taurus partner….. does anyone else know the struggle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Carly Mcdermott

Sun is virgo, rising is capricorn and moon is aquarius! I feel Kathleen and I would get on very well ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rosa Ortiz

I swear that my birth chart makes so much sense!! I feel the same for all of my friends too… but the one that makes no sense to me is my husband. It frustrates me so much. I try really hard to make sense of it, but I really canโ€™t lol

Jennifer White

My birthdate is August 4, 1994
                                            I am a Leo.
                                            Sun: Leo
                                            Moon: Cancer
                                            Rising: Capricorn

Tyese Johnson

Iโ€™m a Aquarius sun & Gemini moon ๐Ÿ˜‚ my childhood as dramatic and emotional child makes so much sense now LMAO

Isabella Hellman

Ok I had to pause when Kendall started talking about the different degrees of a sun sign depending on when you were born. Because I have NEVER felt like an Aries (moon Capricorn and rising Virgo). And I was born very early on in April. Mind blown lmao. This is so interesting!!!

Elizabeth Garcia

Iโ€™m a libra and thatโ€™s about it, Iโ€™m not to knowledgeable about this stuff but i want to learn… my DOB 09.25.92 birth time 4:47 am … what are my signs, moons, suns lol

alegra_ luna

My sun sign is Cancer โ™‹ my moon sign is Leo โ™Œ and my rising sign is Taurus โ™‰ I feel like they are all so different but it really explains me perfectly haha

Beauty with Brittany

You didnโ€™t mention Pisces ๐Ÿ™ Iโ€™m a mess Pisces sun gemini moon now I know why my head is fucked up

Tina Schill

How do you find out info without knowing the time you are born? I am a Leo but I have not a clue as to what time I was born and my mom is no longer with me to ask her. I am married to a Scorpio! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!