ZODIAC SIGN Makeup Challenge! | NikkieTutorials

Main ZODIAC SIGN Makeup Challenge! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      HOROSCOPE Makeup Challenge! | NikkieTutorials

PISCES GET IN FORMATION! It was my birthday yesterday, and every time I mention my birthday, people go: “YOU’RE A PISCES!!!”. In today’s video, I dig into …

NikkieTutorials

WHAT SIGN ARE YOU???

Lindsey Vasquez

Sun: Virgo
          moon: Aries
          rising: Libra
          What does this mean?? And idk if I did this right

Tova Skogström

My sterrenbeeld is Capricorn 💫 I don’t know anything about it but the few things I’ve read is mostly not really me… apparently I’m Sun: Capricorn, Moon: Taurus. Rising: Libra ✌🏽

Xheng Pearl

Wohoo Sagittaruis here😍

Xheng Pearl

hi Nikkie.. Fan here From the philippines.😍

Megan C

Sun: Taurus
                  Rising: Aries
                  Moon: Pisces

Zevenwateren

Dat kroontje staat je echt prachtig!

LITTLE ENBY FOX Blep

My ma is a Pisces! She was born 4th of March. I’m an Aries and we always butt heads 😂

A

Sun: cancer
                        Rising: scorpio
                        Moom: gemini

Idk what that means lol someome pls explain to me

28cryz

Pisces APPROVED 🤗💕

Playwright 82

All I know is I'm an Aries. I don't feel like I fit my sterrenbeeld at all.

After a bit of research I found out my sun, moon, and rising signs.
                            Sun: Aries
                            Moon: Virgo
                            Rising: Virgo

Jocelyn Hernandez

DO YOUR MOON!! SCORPIO POWER♏️🖤!

Beate Fossheim

I see you got “hello pretty” from makeup mekka! Can you do a full face with them??😍😍😍

HOT SWAGGER

Sun: aries
                                  Moon: cancer
                                  Rising: scorpio

Comrade Sym

OMG YESSSS My B-Day is the 4th! HBD!

Katrina Acosta

Awww nikkie you radiant sidereal aquarius energy if you look up 🔭 or download a astronomy app the sun is under the Aquarius constellation 🌐 mainstream tropical astrology is 24° off and mainly for agriculture reasons if you degrees are over 24 then your sun moon and rising + other placements may actually have been under that constellation I’m sure you look up aquarius sun you’ll resonate heavy

Lucy Lang

I’m a Virgo

Kenzie Beck

ooo i’m an aquarius sun, scorpio moon, and leo rising :))

Jeska Bruce

Aquarius – Leo – Aquarius

Luzy00

Sun: Taurus
                                              Moon: Leo
                                              Rising: Taurus

idek what this means tbh
                                              ALSO YOU LOOK SO BOMB

ChiTownGal

Happy belated b-day from a fellow Pisces!! ☺🐠🐠😆😘

ashlyn hendon

Sun: Pisces
                                                  Moon: Cancer
                                                  Rising: Libra

Hannah Heaton

Oh my god we have the same birthday!😁😁

Melissa LuvsPlease

LEAP YEAR BABY HERE AND A PISCES!!!
                                                      Just had a real birthday!!

lexie kait

Did anyone else miss her saying “it’s time to Optimus prime” 😭😞

Kirsten Martin

we have the same birthday! except i just turned 30

Chelsea Elizabeth

Pisces gang ♓

puppy love 101

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM A TAURUS ♉️

jack v

Sun: Leo
                                                                Moon: Taurus
                                                                Rising: Gemini

jack v

is it really a nikkie video if she doesn't put on gloss?

Jamie Bettis

Girl just do all the signs! I need this series in my life

Gabbi Lee

my sterrenbeeld is also pisces! my bday is february 21 🙂

Austin Monroe

Sun: Aquarius
                                                                        Moon: Aquarius
                                                                        Ascending: Libra 🌸

Mariah Jane

I’ve studied astrology for many years now and the best advice I’ve found is this.
                                                                          Some of the interpretations will be contradictory, just as people are contradictory. A person can be timid in love and aggressive in business, for example. As well, we evolve and grow throughout our lives, facing challenges that help us to handle our positions and aspects in a different way. We all have choices, and one of the major benefits of astrology is the chance to understand ourselves so that we can work with our natal charts and improve ourselves. Any computerized report that interprets the individual placements in a natal chart is somewhat disjointed, simply because the different parts that make up the whole are not synthesized.

#117914
                                                                          Sienna Thatcher

Why in the heck have you not made a video with the people from Glow Up?????????????????

#117915
                                                                            Amanda Lopez

ahhh my bday was yesterday!! I love being a pisces
                                                                              Sun: Pisces
                                                                              Moon: Capricorn
                                                                              Rising: Taurus

#117916
                                                                              Frances Wills

My birthday is March 2nd! Although I turned 42, whoa!

#117917
                                                                                Meghan Komara

Please do a series of this with your moon and rising signs!! I’m a cancer ♋️

#117918
                                                                                  nic medina

Aquarius

#117919
                                                                                    Lady BLAKHART

Happy Belated Birthday, Miss. Pisces Sterrenbeeld… I had an idea for a makeup "challenge" for you to try. I was looking at pictures of foxes and the Cross Fox stood out to me. You should check out pics of it. I bet you could create an awesome inspired look.

#117920
                                                                                      Juliana Pepple

GIRL WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY OML I J TURNED 20

#117921
                                                                                        Xiomara Velasco

I missed that pounding that the Beauty Blender did😂💞

#117922
                                                                                          Mabu Rabelo

On March 4th (yesterday) I made 25!!

#117923
                                                                                            Yvette Carrillo

Virgo ♍️

#117924
                                                                                              Ashley Mehaffey

Pisces!! Such a pretty mermaid look 🤩

#117925
                                                                                                Julia Masishin

Sun- Libra
                                                                                                  Moon- Virgo
                                                                                                  Rising- sagittarius

#117926
                                                                                                  Ezequiel Aguilar

Why the number 27 ??

#117927
                                                                                                    Elariana Sky

Sun: Cancer
                                                                                                      Moon: Pisces
                                                                                                      Rising: Cancer
                                                                                                      In conclusion: I am e m o t i o n a l at all times

#117928
                                                                                                      Michelle Calhoun

Scorpio ♏️

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!