An Impromptu MORNING ROUTINE

Main An Impromptu MORNING ROUTINE

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค #EverydayMay Day EIGHTEEN! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH MY …

Lou C

Yes to a jewelry collection !

Zoe

Allana ur eyes are SO green in this video!!!!

A Wittle Birdie Told Me

I love the optic white toothpaste. I switch between that and Sensodyne

Aurelie_EP

Oh Meryl๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s been a long time!!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ

Maeva Carric

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Abeeha Asghar

I love routine videos!!

Hellraiky x

I REALLY hope there will be an everyday may video dedicated to a day in the life of Meryl. She just look so sweet

lubna s

Non waxed dental floss is meant for tight contacts not the other way around.Also donโ€™t Overdo the whitening strips and whitening toothpastes (as they abrade the enamel, hence the โ€˜whiteningโ€™) they will strip away the enamel and make your teeth sensitive.

T

Hey! Do you still use the graydon face food???

trulysyeze1

grab my cat after hearing meowryl meowing so cute ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ฝ

Georgia Froud

I really liked this short vlog video! Concise but a nice insight into your everyday! X

Stefanie Rose

Iโ€™d like to laser my stash too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆฑ

Manal Elbarhoumi

Its 1 in the morning here in NYC and was just about to sleep, but saw Allana posted a vid so, of course, I drppped everything to watch it. lol

Kate H

Can you do a short thing about your coffee routine if you havenโ€™t already? It looks so good in every flipping video and Iโ€™d love to know like, what machine you use and how you prep it ๐Ÿ˜

Blog Polar

I shave my Moe too. I keep a shaver in the shower and shave it ever couple of weeks when I remember. Itโ€™s still blonde, even though Iโ€™m dark brunette, and it hasnโ€™t gotten thicker even though Iโ€™ve done it for about a decade. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ itโ€™s sooo much easier than waxing or threading.

Anam Tauqir

Love your vlogs!!!! โฃ I donโ€™t know why but theyโ€™re very soothing to watch ๐Ÿคญ does that make sense????

cleancutPunk

My girl Fudgeround was so concerned by the meowing she came to make sure there wasn't a cat starving to death (read: had not eaten a hole through the middle of their food, rendering them incapable of eating the rest of their food).

Miss Stephanie

What's the triangle on your wrist signify? Supposed to be a tetrahedron? A tetragrammatron? Just curious โ˜บ

ashley tai

More Vlogs please!

sarah agno

Where is Vanessa's white crew neck from?

Natalie Bowen

Post more blog style videos – love them!

Lauren X

Would love a jewellery storage / collection vid xxxx

bekindlove

Whitening products are not good for sensitive teeth…I canโ€™t use it even though I wish I could!

April Victoria

as soon as meryl started meowing at the start of the video I was like โ€œmerryyyyllll ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—โ€ and hit the like button ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Danyel Jaynes

I just love your personality so much! Youโ€™re so fun to watch and you always seem so genuine. I love that youโ€™re so open about the cosmetic things youโ€™ve done…we all love tips and tricks! I look forward to seeing all your videos. ๐Ÿ’• okay, bye!

Silvia L.

A morning routine begins with a Meryl is puuurrrrfect~

Kim Peters

But isn't the jewelry still hitting the air?? Also, yes please show us your jewelry!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜

Jenn Parga

Yes please do a jewelry vidโฃ๏ธ

Kendra Toy

get the crest white strips gentle routine!! The gentle routine is a major key if you have sensitive teeth! I did them a couple years ago before my graduation and I could use them twice a day without a problem and they work just as well. I have the regular ones now and they hurt my teeth so bad. I highly recommend the gentle onea

Lyndsey Bartell-Tamayo

I wax my mustache with Nair at home about one a month ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ No shame. And itโ€™s painless and works really well! Been doin it for years.

karinwtfont

Yes, Muji is the best for storage…but did you get a closed container to keep the air out? I was totally expecting to see the clear acrylic drawers that everyone uses for makeup storage. I guess Iโ€™ll have to wait to see until you post your jewelry collection video. ๐Ÿ˜

Brandee Stotz

So if ur jewelry is getting tarnished, can u fix that or r the tarnished jewelry done for! ?????

Diane Hutchinson

God I love Meryl…you too, Allana! But yo, that cat gives me all the feels!

Mae Lagumen

I use optic white as well, and it really does make a difference.

#53535
                                                                          Rheezy McSheezy

Well done to the #allanaxride participants. Good on you!!

#53536
                                                                            J Jadot

This is so good. โœจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

#53537
                                                                              daisyrdee

loving everyday may!!!

#53538
                                                                                Joan Carbonell

Any video that starts with little meow-ryl is a goodie (though all of your vids are goodies so…) ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜šโคโคโค

#53539
                                                                                  Sonia Makeup Junkie

Beauty community : up in flames
                                                                                    Allana : this is how I shave my moustache

ilu

#53540
                                                                                    J

This is the content I want to see! And amazing editing by the way

#53541
                                                                                      Molly Lesser

super impressed by your commitment to every day may. hope you take a well deserved break in june ๐Ÿ™‚

#53542
                                                                                        Jessica Taylor

Happy Victoria Day long weekend Allana & other fellow Canadians ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ thx for the toothsome tips, and yes please to the jewelry vlog. JT x ๐Ÿ’›

#53543
                                                                                          Ronnie Marshall

Have you tried sugaring?๐Ÿ˜Š

#53544
                                                                                            upyourallie

Do you ever shave your face with eyebrow shavers? Those are sooo much gentler on the face and do the same thing!

#53545
                                                                                              Deb White

How do you keep your bedding so white??

#53546
                                                                                                Amy Kopec

YAAAS jewelry tour please!

#53547
                                                                                                  hanseok16

You are awesome! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!