Bird Whispers Into Microphone for 5 Minutes Straight (to cure your sadness) *with subtitles*

Main Bird Whispers Into Microphone for 5 Minutes Straight (to cure your sadness) *with subtitles*

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      Bird Whispers Into Microphone for 5 Minutes Straight (to cure your sadness) *with subtitles*

Henlo friends! I hope you’re all staying healthy! If you enjoyed this Archie video, please subscribe to our new second channel! I’ll be posting lots of Archie …

Pretty Pastel Please

Henlo friends! I hope you're all staying healthy! If you enjoyed this Archie video, please subscribe to our new second channel! I'll be posting lots of Archie content there!
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIDwJ5QaWQ3_YHGV5GB9XHg/

hdjsjsd hdjsjsksd

Please do this again. It warmed my heart

Cucumber Digester

archie saying baby will cure me no matter what bad mood I'm in-

m_lee1998

I dont know why this was recommended, but this has made my day.

Eloïse Carles

I have a little bit of a request… Could we have a video of Archie singing in the shower please ?
                You showed us his wonderful shower singing in the video about him and it just enchants me everytime…

nicola offert

He's such a cute little guy, I just love him 🐦😘

Χρύσα Β

Archie literally started speaking Simlish in 2:12 !

lindseyjorissen

I swear you can actually recognize your voice sometimes! They're sooooo good at copying 😱😍

Melissa Morrell

I don't like birds normally (in fact they kinda scare me) but Archie is such a good boi ❤️ He has won my heart over through watching your videos and seeing how cutely he interacts with you and all the adorable noises he makes

Christina Waldner

don’t watch this at 3 am bc it sounds like a horror film

Velvet

I swear.. when he said return I lost it. Wonder if it’s because how often Alex talks about returning clothing in her videos 🤣.

poornima krishnan

waant a shower…dirty :O i was how does he know 😀

littlemiss9521

I love this 😍😂

CynthiasMakeup

ARCHIE HAS AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT AW IM DONE THATS THE CUTEST THING EVER 🥺💕

Allyson Smith

He is so precious.

Steph K

My sis says Archie should do live streams

Rhiannon Guerra

Hahaha I was wondering because I thought to myself wow my ekkie Kermit would have just chewed the crap out of the microphone then Archie went straight to it at the end! So great! I hope to get Kermits' saying recorded one day but it's hard to catch him in the act!

Cat Lady’s little adventures

This was so cute!!! I definitely feel like a good boy now hihihi

59SoneAKTF6002

I just realised, having a smart bird as an animal is the riskiest, it would tell people more about your family than kids do. What i mean by that is, that the bird repeats what it has heard, so if you argue a lot with your other half, everyone will know 😀

Ada Ferreyra

3:26 i thought he will be starting dropping some beatbox bits!

Steph K

My favourite bird from my favourite YouTuber during a super tough time. This is everything. 💕

PegiNestor

I love Archie!! He's such a character!!

Quirky Lizz

this is the cutest thing! i love it so much! definitely made my day! i love archie so much! kisses to archie❤️❤️

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!