Cremated ๐Ÿ–ค Palette & Collection Reveal! | Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Main Cremated ๐Ÿ–ค Palette & Collection Reveal! | Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar

Cremated ๐Ÿ–ค Palette & Collection Reveal! | Jeffree Star Cosmetics

HEY EVERYONE! Welcome back to my channel! How are ya?? Today I’m revealing the latest Jeffree Star Cosmetic collection and we are about to get a little …

Brennaugh Joiner

All nude palette called โ€œtrending on twitterโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mai 22 Vlog

i cant have those palette of jeffree but still LOVING IT!!! important is i love js and i support him!!!!

Lucille Wurl

Ok I love Jeffree. But $58 for a 24 shade palette? I understand that they are amazing in terms of formula. but that's over 2 and a 1/2 dollars per shade.

Attila

Did anyone else think there would be an urn โšฑ๏ธ or coffin โšฐ๏ธ shaped mirror!?

Big Man

The other day i saw a man get hit by a truck. His head got ran over and burst like a water molon. There was blood everwhere. Ppl were screaming. But for some reason it made me thirsty for some Everfresh fruit punch. Man that drink taste amazing. Almost as good as Snapples kiwi strawberry. I love snapple too.

Ashley Evans

You guys! This is something you can wear from Blessing a baby to burying a LOVED one.

mary002 m

โšก๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ 

anonymous crater

HOW CAN PEOPLE WATCH THIS?

How is this trending?

yehezkiel nainggolan

Myspace Jeffree has entered the chat

Nikola Berghof

That table is creeping me out hard core ๐Ÿ˜‚

Garren Webb

Wait!!!!!! U dropped another palette, guurrl!!!

James Collins

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

AngelTime Sweet

Amazing colors!โค

James Collins

Iconic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Annie Nguyen

Something about the audio makes me uncomfortable

ล hรฅrรฑรค ลรชรซ Rรธล›ฤ“ Mรฃrtรฎล„

Am I the only one who thinks he should make a pastel pallet ๐Ÿ˜

Priya Ajay

Oh my gosh I really wish Jeffree would put out a video every day during this quarantine even if it's 30 seconds long, he just brightens up my day oof๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

alex o

Dude I need this palette ๐Ÿฅบ

Neia King

I'm not one to wear these colours alot but these are so pretty and would like to get them

Author Vaishnavi

I wish Jeffree release a foundation range for all of us out here!

BquamB

Why is this garbage playing after my last watched video. I've Unliked, Reported and "Not interested" flagged… Yet it still plays this trash.

Jalkruti Mehta

The shade he threw at his ex boyfriend Nathan is really funny and unbelievable af… ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

So Libby

Can the next video please be about the house I keep watching the same videos over and over

Arioso Vibes

I just want to say that jefree's palattes have that amazing pigmentation…!!!
                                                      It is my no. 1 cosmetic brand.

Background Story

Brb, getting my corsets from high school back.

Rosie Brown

jeffree this is so insensitive to release during a time when thousands of people are losing their lives all over the world! โ€˜funeral parlourโ€™ โ€˜coroners kissโ€™ please can you see the distaste ๐Ÿคฎ

Alameda Riddle

Oh my god it's all my colors in one place. Thanks??!

kIrRaLlY

Purgatory would have been a cool name for a lipstick ๐Ÿ’€

Alicia Burgus

Drink every time Jeffree says grey.

trixie D

OMGGGGGGG!!!!

Zamin Msp

guys lmao i dont think jeffree sees that girl under his table lol

Jailyn Reedy

Something i absolutely love about jeffree is that he is such a perfectionist i just wish i could afford anything from his website ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Roton 2

Earn 1000$ Per day

Katherine De La Paz

Would've loved a black marble mirror with the collection ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#128782
                                                                          Emily

I have been waiting for a good Smokey eye palette!!

#128783
                                                                            Chai Tea

That table wtffff

#128784
                                                                              Jared Bugh

Everyone else: paying attention to the video

Me: staring at the table "That's scary."

#128785
                                                                                Beck Bentz

Tbh…Iโ€™m bored

#128786
                                                                                  SpilledJellybeans

Guys I fucking this guy

#128787
                                                                                    V Paea

๐Ÿ–คโ˜ ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–คโ˜ ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–คโ˜ ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–คโ˜ ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–คโ˜ ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ–ค

#128788
                                                                                      CloudsForMiles

50 shades of grey who?

#128789
                                                                                        Megan Sarah

french greys french greys french greys french greys ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ period.

#128790
                                                                                          Surviive

I love the decor!!

#128791
                                                                                            insomniac auden

I have been waiting for this kind of palette for ages!!! Thank you Jeffree

#128792
                                                                                              Jess Cant

The fact that there is not pop of color, IS the pop of (or lack there of) color . And that is art, bitch.

I canโ€™t wait

#128793
                                                                                                Taylor Nyenhuis

This will definitely be my first Jeffrey Star pallet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#128794
                                                                                                  Jess Cant

YES GIRL. Iโ€™m here for it, I will be ordering literally as soon as possible. This is my vibe. Thank you Jeffree ๐Ÿ’–

#128795
                                                                                                    me_iam danny

15:51 ADORE DELANO

#128796
                                                                                                      Ariana Shelton

Nobody:
                                                                                                        Jeffree Star: Bitch IM CREMATED๐Ÿ–ค

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!