FULL FACE Using NOTHING NEW 😱#FFF

Main FULL FACE Using NOTHING NEW 😱#FFF

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      FULL FACE Using NOTHING NEW 😱#FFF

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ ——————————————————————————————— COME SAY HELLO! INSTAGRAM …

Theresa C

I just bought MAC face and body today and it's my first MAC item I've tried but watching this video makes me wish I picked up more! I love your videos and your makeup style! It's so inspirational to me to watch because I feel like I can wear it on a daily basis!

allthingschristine

The bite beauty fruit gloss though 😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️ I have no idea why they discontinued it either, I was heartbroken!

Eliza

The balm has gone to Rexall in Toronto!:) hehe

Fabienne Plasse

You're such a natural on video!

Kristin B

Oh I also like the shop my stash/collection to revisit items you have not used in a while

Emily Melcher

The Lorac pro two was the first eyeshadow I bought! Still use and love it today. Cool tones for life

Marina Costa Val

I'm using up my Tarte Shape Tape now but I know I'm going back to Nars after.

pinkxdelights

I love this!!!! I’ve been obsessed watching my first Sephora order videos and the Nars concealer was there for me ✨ HOLY GRAIL product! Had to go out and repurchase because nothing else compares

Holly Bagley

Love!! You are so beautiful and your makeup style is right up my ally! I only recently discovered you, and was hooked on my first video I watched! Now i'm just going through and binge watching all of your video's. ("Cough"- embarrassing, and dorky of me, I knowπŸ˜‰) See you next video lovely! Xoxo πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ’„

Raquel Hernandez

You, Sam, and Jamie are my favorite youtubers at the moment. You guys seriously have the best natural looks!

Kelly Campbell

I decluttered my Lorac pro 3 palette and you’re making me want to buy it again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Melanie Mantilla

Do you still use the Mabelline BB cream? I still use it everyday! Have you found products similar to it?

Fabienne Plasse

FYI… Leighannsays is still using her The Balm Meet Matte Palette, especially for the transition colours.

Clau A

Hi Allana ! This look is wonderful on you 😍
                                  And you're so fun too !

1chellamae

You videos are so much fun! Can you do a hair tutorial on this look? Your thumbnails look awesome πŸ™‚

Data Titianda

The necklace thooo ❀️❀️❀️

StyleMoodCorner

I use nars concealer and I really like it since I discover Shape Tape by Tarte, now when I use Nars, it crease in my fine lines and dries my skin soooooo much!

vanitybybirth

Love the intro and love the makeup! I love Mac so this was great:)

Rebecca Beard

Yes! More of this! Love seeing you use stuff you already have. Thank you, gorgeous. 😍

Jane Rankin

Ever since using Ofra Cosmetics highlighter in rodeo drive, no other highlighter compares to it πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Alicia Espinoza

I love u earrings 😍

claire sweetman

I have the black lorac palette too. I'm nearly certain you can still get the mary loo highligher….you can in Ireland anyway. Can try send you one. ☺

Felicia Nicole

Love watching haul videos love seeing what other ppl get it’s so intriguing! Old YouTube days it was soo common! Miss old YouTube videos/ideas. πŸ’“

Jennifer Hollis

We just got Joah in my (Ohio) CVS recently. I’ve seen some reviews but would love your opinion. Is it available is Canada?

Ella Maguire

A video about your fitness journey would be so interesting! like do you track calories? do you have goals or are you just doing it purely for enjoyment? you are so relatable so it would be interesting to a fellow amateur fitness person

Meredith Hammett

Allie Glines does full face of nothing new videos a lot and I've always thought it was such a clever idea. MAC strobe cream was my very first MAC purchase when I was in 9th grade. When I was in 9th grade was when my city JUST got a MAC counter in our local Macy's and i look back on that first purchase fondly bc it was back before it became a well known cult fav product. I was obsessed with flipping through seventeen, vogue, Marie claire magazines etc. And I wanted to immulate that dewy glass like skin starting at age 13. Not much has changed!πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm 31 so my taste in makeup is still the same for the most part.

Shannon

This hair makes you look like grace from peaky blinders😍😍😍

Narelle Cornish

I love shop my stash videos, keep them coming!

Samantha Lowe

I have been using my lumi glotion all over my face and doing spot concealing with my nars soft matte concealer and I love the way my skin looks with it! I don’t even need foundation. I think you would love the Tom Ford shade and illuminate cream bronzer/highlighting duo. It’s expensive but amazing 😍 I use shade intensity 01.

Kim Green

I’ve moved on to the Jouer concealer from the NARS one. I love it. So full coverage and the price is spot on.

Rita Greenberg

Thank you for this video – my bank account is suffering from all the new purchases! Back to the great old things now. Your videos are the best!!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!