Get Ready With Me for SPRING!

Main Get Ready With Me for SPRING!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      Get Ready With Me for SPRING!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty GRWM because I wanted to dress up and get glam! Thumbs up for more makeup and hair tutorials!

Mari bella

she’s literally the only real youtuber i know 😍😍natural beauty no workd done whatsoever 🥰🥰keep it real always 😘😘 plz don’t mess w your face or body like everyone else 😩😩

GARDENN GARDENN

Meeee forgetting how to do my makeup after quarantine lmao

Sarah animal lover

um where were u going i was going to Paris

Nikola Berghof

I love that your outfit matches your eyeshadow, goals!

Will Gachassin

You go to bed, with the After, and you wake up with the Before, Run

Julieann M Guzman

Why do you always have to look pretty 🥺🥺

Justina Calin

90 days fiancè perfectioned my English.I used to watch it every day during the summer break.Iconic

Kristen Lavergne

i love you

Kayleigh Bock

I love your YouTube channel && you always motivate me && my cousin!!

Erica Moore

Wow! Her eyelids were so pink i thought she already had on eyeshadow

Yamilee Diaz

I’m a small Youtuber do y’all mind checking my video out 👉👈🥺

Purplecat Sksksksksk

I was used to seeing u with curly hair I was thinkin who she

caselux

Lisette did everything work out with your car? We need an update!!!!!

Kelly Crittenden

Definitely just gave me some SUMMA TIME INSPO! I can't wait to recreate this look!

Success Ighodaro

I love you so muchhh

Truly Hannah

Such a beautiful look❤️I love spring ‼️

Truly Hannah

Truly Hannah

Daniela Flores

queennn it would be awesome to get vid about ur boob job where u went and what the recovery was like

Micey Gowcharan

Can't wait to try this look.🥰🥰

savannah jean

LOVEEEE

Max Stein

Her skin is PERFECT

Mia Pizarro

My roommate and I have watched almost all the 90 day fiancé seasons bc of quarantine 😂

Endurance Nwanze

Guys try this to make money during this quarantine time

Esperanca Antao

Lisette u should get tik tok

Jacinta Mulipola

Ur so fricken gorgeous i can't get over it!

A A

Giiiiiirrrrrrllll Im obsesed with 90 day fiance too! I started watching it when quarantine started and im stuck… Ed and rose are my fav couple the are funny af

By the way you can buy the pump for your foundation but it cost $10

Julie Iglesias

Your videos make me feel at peace! It’s so relaxing to watch! Esthetically pleasing

Bethlehem Embaye

Can you make a video on how you keep ur curls still curly and moisturized after a few days of wash and go

HeyitssVal

GORG!!! 😍

Basically Natural

I love your video. Girl, I am trying to be like you! Thanks for the great tips!

ENElii THY QU33N

Girl dat feather booty brush 😭 to cute 😵💯

Kavitha Palaniappan

More nail tutorials please!

shaniyah booker

I'm currently wearing a braided hairstyle inspired by this video thank you luhhsetty👍💗😀😁😂

#126905
                                                                          Toiorchid86

You look amazing. The struggle is real with hiccups and your baby hairs in the front. You still got it though girl. 😉 Now I need to practice before I start forgetting how yo do makeup lol.

#126906
                                                                            Adrita Maysha

By watching her vids it makes me wanna try new stuff and motivates me during this hard time🙂

#126907
                                                                              Adrita Maysha

I’m like obsessed by you vids❤️🥰I always wish for a big sis and u r like my big sis.😊

#126908
                                                                                Jennifer Cochran

💚

#126909
                                                                                  Jackie Myers

Anyone know where this pony tail was from?

#126910
                                                                                    Sheen Boo

Very pretty as always 🥰

#126911
                                                                                      trinatronnn

Am I the only one that thinks she’s perfect ?!

#126912
                                                                                        Noemi De Francesco

She looks like a fairy 💛

#126913
                                                                                          Niss Miss Dz

im i the only one who hate adges ….

#126914
                                                                                            Alisia Sings

Yellow looks really cute on your skin tone 😍. I’m all here for the big hoops too 💛💛

#126915
                                                                                              Vlogzz By Kali Lo

Which setting powder did you use ???…

#126916
                                                                                                Katie Ctb

You look amazing girl! 💕

#126917
                                                                                                  Taya

90 day fiancé is my guilty pleasure these days 😂😂

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!