How to have a post-lockdown GLOW UP! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ ~ Freddy My Love

Main How to have a post-lockdown GLOW UP! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      How to have a post-lockdown GLOW UP! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ ~ Freddy My Love

How to GLOW UP ready for the end of lockdown and the return of normal life! Clothes/products linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either …

Pinkybloo

Oooh…love your workout outfit in this. Where is it from?? xXx

faatimah So

Sorry I meant would not outdoors!

faatimah So

After lockdown, I bet that they are gonna do a sleeping beauty film in real life and Freddy outdoors be perfect for the part!!

SingThatMelody

I love how positive her videos are and how she reminds me that I can still be stylish while being in quarantine โ™กโ™กthx for the tips Freddy

chirples

Thanks as always Freddie, great message and visual!

Sydney Star Black

Am I the only one that has watched this over 10 times now ?

victoria gutierrez

I didnยดt know how much i needed this till i watched it. Thank you!

Adriana Gallegos

Can you do a part Two ?

SBC

You look lovely with a head band! Not having hair in front of your face makes you look gorgeous! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Amelie May

Lockdown has been really hard for a lot of families money-wise, so doing a clear-out can be helpful if you donate it bc it means that other people can enjoy your previous clothes

Cait Duncombe

I would definitely like to see a full tanning routine please Freddie, yours always looks so beautiful ๐Ÿ’–

Denisa Dellinger

What a great pep talk! Lots of great goals. Some of these things I really need to do.

Jennifer Lomas

I'm really sorry but I just feel really disappointed. I am a big fan Freddy but just don't understand how you have posted this as normal and didn't address the current climate sooner. Other 'influencers' / content creators have been donating their ad commission to the George Floyd fund. I just think this is all so wrong. I appreciate you posted something today, but one thing, really?! With a platform of your size?! I think it is really insensitive and diminishing the importance of this issue. I also think it is really dangerous that you are putting out there that lockdown is nearly over. Freddy, i love your content but i think people such as yourself with such a large follow need to be a bit more conscious and aware of what you are putting out there.

Susannah Cliff

Its okay to feel low in this pandemic, its okay to gain weight, its okay to be pale or natural. You don't need to do anything to "glow up". Surviving a pandemic is a glow up in itself. Support POC, push for change and do what makes you happy. Live your best life whilst following the government guidelines. Don't feel the need to change or put pressure on yourself to improve your appearance just because you may be able to leave the house for an extended period of time. You are perfect just the way you are.

Serena Huber

Are you and JJ still together?

Shelby White

I greatly needed this video ๐Ÿ˜Š I was feeling really happy and content with my life, but in the last couple of days, I have been pretty low and this video couldnโ€™t have come at a better time ๐Ÿ˜Œ

elliรฉ-sienna cartwright

HOW have i just found your channel omg๐Ÿ˜ wow , i am obsessed.

sarah

OOH and please do a tan routine! I asked on your instagram a while ago so i'm so happy you've brought it up

Marijana Bodruลพiฤ‡

hahah that high-five was awesome

sarah

Where is your bracelet from? and if anyone has resources for companies that make bracelets for small wrists that would be awesome! ๐Ÿ’•

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!