I CATFISHED GIRLS ON TINDER WITH A SNAPCHAT FILTER…

Main I CATFISHED GIRLS ON TINDER WITH A SNAPCHAT FILTER…

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      I CATFISHED GIRLS ON TINDER WITH A SNAPCHAT FILTER...

I can’t believe that I managed to trick these girls with this snapchat filter So recently I saw WillNE do this video where he catfished men on Tinder with a …

darinaloparska

Omg your leaf top is wonderful 🤭🤭🤭🌿

Jazz Panda11

I love watching WillNE and you Rox so hearing you say his name and take his video idea made me fangirl!

Yon Wan

I would TOTALLY date rodrigo the well traveled guy😂

Lucy Hannah

Is she doing a product line???

Amanda Jane Stringer

Roxy you are fab ☺ you make me laugh x

I am_ me

9:55 maybe its a fake account too😂

I am_ me

Whoa Snapchat catfishing game has gone to an extreme level😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

Sarah Voysey

Omgggggg!! I love how you just slipped in the fact that you were engaged 😂😍

Shantelle McKayla

Video on your bun plzz

Ali Jahani

I love your personality. You are the coolest YouTuber ever. 💕🧸

Caylah Moné

Hey Subscribe to my small YouTube channel!!!

Annika

hi, id just like to point out that catfish is disgusting and as someone who has a younger audience, you should be ashamed.

Corynne Y

Is that the outfit from Shein 😍

Claire Cgdashl

Oh ur wearing the set that u got from shein

Embra Baunding

oh my goodness! im laughing right now HAHAHAHA

Stefani Ramadhani

Wait i just realize you are in baliiii😱❤

Sophia Stevenson

This video is problematic…

Courtney Elder

Love ur background😛

Carmen Carlton

You are the best thing on you tube love your videos

senandung rinduu

I'm from indonesian, i like u

bri15garciaify

Tons of people get catfish everyday, I don’t think this video was funny at all . Despite if you were gonna talk to them for a couple messages or talk to them for a long time people’s feelings get hurt. Not cool at all.

Ali Lamb

Amazing omg this was a good haha 💕💕

Ashley Simunovich

Lol this was funny! I thought Rod was pretty hot wit his little man bun lmao 😂

Andini Nurul Khotimah

Still in Bali?? Aaa i wanna meet you😭😭😭

Jelly Beane

I love your swimsuit/top in the intro! Where did you get it?? 😍🤩 Also, I love your channel!

Karen League

I love your videos girl, but this straight up just seems to me like it's mean. Don't come for me, I'm not hating. I don't use snapchat or anything that has filters like that and didn't know you could really do something like that to your picture so easily, so it was interesting.

Viktoria Hegelund

All he needs now is like a beaded anklet, a big bag pack and to do this hand gesture waves hand weirdly every two seconds

Xaviera Catalan

this video is so funny hahaha

okokjustkhadija

OMG I LOVE WILLNE LOVE THIS ❣❣❣

aaron rumph

Not surprised that it didn't go well, for guys you make yourself look like an attractive girl you'll get a bunch of replies, where girls aren't as easily satisfied, and I'm still not sure if that one person you had the long conversation with wasn't a bot

animal lover 4 ever

You should try catfishing with the Korean snapchat filter!

Alviner820

Gay

onedirectionwriter

Now this is a original video idea👌😏

Nora Homsi

I love the fact that roxy was the only female youtuber not to catfish her boyfriend, it’s very nice the fact that she trusts him and doesn't need to catfish him that’s soo sweet #couplegoals
                                                                          Can’t wait for Wednesday , lysm roxy😘😘❤️

#62977
                                                                          Esargee 270

Your pick up lines are the worst thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂

#62978
                                                                            Nikolina Telkiyska

The background is goals 🌿🍃 Bali is a dream

#62979
                                                                              Andrea Miller

Hahahaha its funny you can see "Rodrigos" nails lol hahahahah

#62980
                                                                                Eshaal Yousaf

Gorgeous Gal! Loved the video!!
                                                                                  Any small youtubers wanna support each other?
                                                                                  Trying to reach 500 subscribers!! Would love some support!!Xx💖

#62981
                                                                                  SmallRayOfSunshine -Izzy Parker-

WillNE is way too low class to be given credit in a roxxsaurus video.

For all the snowflakes, I’m joking and I love WillNE. Chill. It’s a joke.

#62982
                                                                                    الهام بافقيه

Your hair goals ah

#62983
                                                                                      Andrei boss

amazing, check out here for nice budget things on amazon https://amzn.to/2F3dJBE

#62984
                                                                                        A Bbb

I’m so confused you’re literally misleading girls if a male did this everyone would flip their shit

#62985
                                                                                          Marjorie Grondin

You are gorgeous as always🤩✨🥰

#62986
                                                                                            Raheemah04

Does it have something to do with your makeup with revolution??👀👀

#62987
                                                                                              Lyndsey’s Journey

😂😂😂😂😂😂OMG!!! This had me in tears 😂😭😂 your the best xxxxx

#62988
                                                                                                Befleekin’XO

I love these videos 🙆🏻‍♀️👏🏻you’re so good at them

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!