I OPENED My Own STARBUCKS At HOME **24 HOUR CHALLENGE**🥤❤️| Piper Rockelle

Main I OPENED My Own STARBUCKS At HOME **24 HOUR CHALLENGE**🥤❤️| Piper Rockelle

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Piper Rockelle
      I OPENED My Own STARBUCKS At HOME **24 HOUR CHALLENGE**🥤❤️| Piper Rockelle

Shalom bbys it’s Piper Rockelle. Hope your day is great but better watching I opened my own Starbucks at home 24 hour challenge! During self quarantine, it’s …

bibas lama

You and lev should kiss really in cameraa

Nathalia Diaz

ㅗㅑ?!?!?!?!?!?😠😇😈😤😵😲😱

Heidi Ventura

Yall did a awsome job! I would go there everyday & work there!♥️🔥👍🏼

Taylor Michelle

So I was binge watching your videos an I came across your “pregnant for 24 hours” video an y’all should really do another one like a prank on some from you an Lev..

Lilly Shields

Hi I am a really really really big huge fan

Corrine Erika Pequeras

Oh my gawd!!!! Oh my gawd!!!!

Jumps at the grass as if it was trampoline

Chloe’s Dreaming Vlogs!

I LOVE FULL HOUSE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Anil Kumar Muraleedharan

28.34 they kissed awww

Nubia Uribe

yeeees commentsare on yesssssss btw yall saw jentzen at that end lol

Catalina Herrera

No, it was supposed to be you and Walker.

Fionnan O’Shaughnessy

I thought Sophie and Jensen were split

Nicole Fischer

Hi piper ❤️💕

Hilina’i synsi Keliikuli

No Way you’re dating lev

kiki squd kiki squd

Shofie said what the hell

Beloved Fernandez

My birthday is tomorrow may 21st I'm so happy I'm gonna be 11.

Oliver Wood

I put awesome video, love the video, yet YouTube are deleting my comments for no reason.

Oliver Wood

I put awesome video, love the video, yet YouTube are deleting my comments for no reason.

Berno Saurus

Walker needs to get the PS5 later this year…😂😂😂

Stephen Loadsman

Piper you are the worst so why do you have a pug but f of

haya mohamed

I'm so sorry for your grandmas loss for corona virus

Delilah Felix

make part two

xxx ayyee

Did anyone when they first saw the female customer thought that it was Indiana Vesara? Because I did! Lol sorry if I spelt Vesara wrong…

Courtney Drury

Frank : and there was two people kissing all day on the clock.
                                                    Editor : ohh whoo could that be
                                                    Camera is on lev and piper kissing
                                                    Editor : WHAT ARE YOU DOING
                                                    Piper : Sophieeeeee
                                                    Lev : chilling
                                                    Everyone : blabbered on

Byeeeeeeeeee

Audree Hagerman

Omg hii piper i never thought i could talk to you! ily!

Dom Doyle

Liaft

Dom Doyle

Bruh

Dom Doyle

Lmao love that

Hamza Hussain

Scream to much

Destiny Cabrera

In the very beginning how piper is dragging Sophie

Olivia Smith

I would love STARBUCKS! Haha it was funny

m Barro

How Did Pipers Boyfriend Apear Out of Somewhere

Kmarra Williams

Eeee I’m literally screaming in excitement because I’m happy for liper

Alex Day

Hello piper

Elizabeth Martinez

Is walker still in the squad sorry I don’t know it’s bc I stop watching them for a while

#129475
                                                                          Arnab Podder

I want Starbucks to😅

#129476
                                                                            George Maddy

Hi my name is Adrian and I have a crush on clare

#129477
                                                                              Nabeeha jawad

This is the first comment on Piper's video because the comments are turned off

#129478
                                                                                Josie Vila

When are you going to post a new video

#129479
                                                                                  Charlie Tulang

Piper:Make sure to like Subcribe and turn n the post notification for 5second

Me:Allready sub and turned on the post notification just need to like…

😀

#129480
                                                                                    Sonia Cadena

I Like the Pink drink

#129481
                                                                                      Sonia Cadena

I Like the Pink drink

#129482
                                                                                        Bonnie Smith

Hi piper I just love your videos 😊😊😊# Liper ❤️❤️❤️

#129483
                                                                                          Regina Munnerlyn

I watch full house 247

#129484
                                                                                            AusSav Koskie

Do you still have a crush on Walker

#129485
                                                                                              myah

who else noticed at 6:40 lev put his arm on sophie and sophie tried to back up from him cause piper and lev are dating sophie is the best she is a true bestfriend

#129486
                                                                                                Taya Harman

Is anyone else not going to talk about the fact that Sophie said “You can get merch at shoppiperrockellel͟i͟v͟e͟.com? 😂

#129487
                                                                                                  Elizabeth Stockton

I💟 you piper

#129488
                                                                                                    Ghost Jahiem

WOCO
                                                                                                      IS
                                                                                                      CHITIN

#129489
                                                                                                      Blanch Emily

I hate the dog talking

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!