STOP DOING THIS! MAJOR EYESHADOW MISTAKE!

Main STOP DOING THIS! MAJOR EYESHADOW MISTAKE!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      STOP DOING THIS! MAJOR EYESHADOW MISTAKE!

This one simple mistake can change the entire look of your eyeshadow. Are you doing it?! SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP BRUSHES HERE: …

760HaZelEyEs

Awesome tip. Thank you 😊

xfallenxlostx

Great tip. Definitely makes a difference.

Melissa Parrish

Great tip! Thanks!! I'm 59, so I have that pliable, silly putty skin. I'll try this tomorrow. 🙂

Zachary McGee

useless

Marsha Young

It’s an a-ha moment for me! Thanks for the tip, Wayne!

Darcy Markey

I love that! Great explanation for mature eyes. 🙏❤️

K.I.L.E E

What about when you use shadow shield or tape? Is it the same guidelines to follow?

Ankit Parkhe

who ate all my chips? ugh

ruth b

If you have oily skin or you applied a sticky or moist product (serum, moisturizer, or primer), blotting papers will stick to your skin, so you don't have to hold the paper with your fingers.

Doris Makeup Artist

Got it! Thanks.

Sandy Sweeney

How come these great men are telling us women the best makeup techniques? Idk, I ❤️ it & just find it amazing. On another note men do know what is more appealing & attractive to look at in a woman. As a woman can tell a man what is more appealing & attractive to us if that makes sense to anyone.

Susan Howard

Wayne, I know this isn't related, but I just got 2 of your lipsticks and a gloss today. I can NOT get over how PERFECT they are. I feel like I can never find a perfect formula for me but now I have. Looking forward to even more releases. Thank you so much! Much Love!

Aidee Martinez

Gracias!😘

Lotus Angel

Hey sweetie, could you do an update on eyebrow product for a beautiful natural eyebrow please and how to choose.

SmallTownMom

Good tip

Jolene Brummond

I love your tips…thank you

Dream With Intent

You are never too old to learn and it’s so true.❤️ I feel like I’m constantly learning about different way to do makeup and evolving my technique as I age. Here is to aging gracefully. 🥰🥰

Denise Marie

Now why didn't I think of that?! Great idea. Thanks, Wayne! Your hair colour is pretty!

Dani Kowalski

Not all heros wear capes 🦸‍♂️
                                            I'm all over this, Work Monday is going to be my first patient 😂

Dawn Schrader

I love your new technology that you teach everyone. Love this.

Kenninsy Bahena

I love your make tipss

tiffanie west

Very helpful. I have aging eyes and the same size as yours. It’s difficult at times to get that corner to work

LisaD GingerSnaps

Thank you for the tip love.

Lulilu Rosales

Querido Wayne, podrías por favor añadir subtítulos en español a tus vídeos? Algo entiendo de inglés pero no entiendo las palabras técnicas de maquillaje. Me encantan tus vídeos!!! Saludos desde Argentina

Mary-Alison Reed

Lord how I would love to have this man do my makeup! But I'd probably drool and stutter like a fool😜💗

Nitya

Hi Wayne!
                                                          I live in New Delhi, India and the weather here, for the most part, is hot. I'd like to know if it is okay for me to keep lipsticks in the fridge and take them out only when I'm traveling? Will doing that make the lipstick go bad sooner? Or is it preferable to keep the lipsticks at room temperature only?

Kate Gould

Thanks for the tip, I end up with the eyeshadow or liner below where I wanted it. And now, I think I see why! It's a pain in the a***. I have to use a cotton bud to clean up the mistake and often just take all of the eye makeup off!

Susan Richards

Wayne, just recieved my lippies, gloss and pencils. LOVE! My only regret is that I didn't order more colors. Been watching your videos for a couple of years, and must say congratulations!

Shari O’Flanagan

Great tip!

Sairam Neetha

Thanks for very best tips

Sairam Neetha

Ur eyes r soo small but cute

St. Driscoll

You look so happy and healthy!!! Can’t wait for your lipsticks to arrive!!!

Monalisa Martinez

Thank you for such a helpful tip! I needed this ❤

Queen Dye

"STOP DOING THIS" made you feel he was talking directly to YOU! I know, me too. 😬😆

#128873
                                                                          awomanwalksintoabar

Thank you! I have been doing it the wrong way forever and always wonder why it looks off!

#128874
                                                                            rudypatudy cc

I love your videos! I love that you teach us how to or how not to apply certain things (not applying concealer like a youtuber changed my life) and I love that you get to the point 🙂 thanks for making these videos!!

#128875
                                                                              zibbyz

The skin moves more, or more than if you were 12!! Lol

#128876
                                                                                Nataly Kratos

Great! Thanks u

#128877
                                                                                  Marchizie catz

😊 it's good that he's one of the only few real MUA's on YouTube that is so authentic and professional. Love you Wayne Goss! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

#128878
                                                                                    Sara Tadesse

hi Wayne just commenting to say I’ve been watching ur makeup videos for years (before I ever rlly tried hard w makeup) and I rlly appreciate ur real n genuine makeup lessons 💕✨

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!