What I Wore This Week πŸ’ƒπŸΌ#OOTW

Main What I Wore This Week πŸ’ƒπŸΌ#OOTW

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ ——————————————————————————————— COME SAY HELLO! INSTAGRAM …

Jacquie Young-Sterling

Love this! More more!

MyEyesOnYou

I love cocobeautea!

Hanna Constantina

Love your style girl! I’m also obsessed with blazers and am always looking to collect ones that I find in cool colours

Robin Raynor

Love your videos, you're so beautiful inside and out πŸ™‚ Side note you didn't talk about the shoes in the box (the strappy ones with the red interior, where are those from?!

Phoebe

Love the video Allana! Great inspo as per usual (from a fellow Zara monster)

StarkeyShadow

I love your style!!!

Carlea A

That corduroy jacket is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Waveney Metcalfe

What's your hair plan? I'm trying to grow mine out from a similar length "lob", but because of all the colour I've had, it's super broken with weird layers I didn't want and I hate it. Are you just going to let it grow and grow? Will you get regular trims??

Michelle Weston

love this!! Ashley Brooke here on youtube and insta is one of my favs!

Rachel Pillsworth

Outfit number 2 and you're looking like Mandy Moore from the beach party scene in Princess Diaries

Carmen B

Love everything πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜

attacklikealeo

The white turtleneck & blue blazer & jeans & heels combo is PERFECTION wow πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ”₯

Dawnallsun

Love the boots and blazers! They really add punch to an outfit.

valhoff3

Look at you pretty angel! With your hair all β€œrest up – rest down” as my girls dubbed it when they were little. 😊❀️ Outfit #2 – sexy, comfy, flattering – Everything!

CelesteLoveHeart

Beautiful πŸ’‹βœ¨

Cristina DB

OMG I need that long corduroy jacket!! Also, your hair is growing and I'm loving it!❀️❀️

Amber Cline

Omg would buy the Gucci shirt how much 😍

Jaclyn De Bonis

Love all these outfits! Def want to keep seeing more of these! Are the shoes from Zara comfy? I’m super curious!

Hilary Greene

Jumpsuit and burgundy boot look is everything! IG fashion inspo @fakerstrom @cocobeautea @leiasfez & @jessannkirby

Katelyn Amiel

I love your style!! I thought that camel coat was the masculine coat from Zara and I got so excited because I actually have that one lol. Close enough! πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Isabella Grossi

what mascara are you wearing!?!

Laura Stewart

I wish I could pull the Blazer look off so dang baaaaadddd…but I look like a creepy old grandpa hahaha

Ginny Conrad

your style is amazing. you’re my fashion inspiration lol

Victoria Diaz

I’d love to buy your Gucci t shirt if your still trying to get rid of it. How much $?

Rosenzweig, Sydney

i love these outfits!!! this vid definitely gave me some inspo so thank you! my fave fashion inspo is def luanna on insta!

arin emiko

@anoukeyve @filis_pina

Wendy S.

Love your style 😍❀️

Jillian Ness

Your style is just so effortless …. Trendy yet classic, elegant yet trendy and hip, modest yet sexy.

Melissa Cruz

Besides the big name inspo ladies such as Xenia Adonts and Leonie Hanne, I love Sophia Roe’s style and Josephine HJ. But all of the Nordic girls have killer style ngl.

Sarah Curnow

I’m a Zara addict as it is and you are NOT helping the situation 😍 please more style vids! Other style faves are Lizzy Hadfield, The August Diaries and Allegra Shaw x

Courtney Kushner

Allana!!!!!! if you still want to get rid of that Gucci logo tee I’d def purchase off depopπŸ’– great video as always you have such great style 😍

Fee

Loved this video. I came over from The Anna Edit. Outfit No.4 & No.5 are my favourite, you look great in them. I would recommend following Erika Fox… she's Retro Flam on You Tube & Instagram.

Tara Marie

would love to see a video of how you shop! Like whether its with you in the stores or how you put outfits together while online shopping!

Bridget Weiser

Elsa Hosk

Jessica Noir

It’s cold where I live , too, so I really appreciate your fashion inspo! βŒβ­•οΈ

#2435
                                                                            Samantha Masigan

I’ve been eyeing that skirt for so long!!! It looks gorg on you!

#2436
                                                                              Aaron Tori

I LOVE outfit number 4, i definitely am buying the similar jacket

#2437
                                                                                Taylor Noble

Do you use poshmark?

#2438
                                                                                  Ana Karen Balderas

I LOVE OOTW!!!πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!