★ Rainbow Encapsulated Glitter #Polygel Nails !

Main ★ Rainbow Encapsulated Glitter #Polygel Nails !

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IVY.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      Rainbow Encapsulated Glitter #Polygel Nails !

IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL ** #IvyNails ▻NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS …

Tonya Jones

Dope

fit Shay
          princess Jacob mova

Wow it looks so good!!!

Brooklyn Caramel

They look really pretty. You did a great job.

TrapHouse Chronicles

Girl I didn’t know u knew how to do nails! They fye

Vivaglambee

Beautiful colorful poly gel nails boo

Arielle Diaz

You did a GREAT JOB! I’m very proud of you. Would love to see a video on how you do your dominant hand with your non dominant hand.

SimplyShakeila

Bomb af. Giving me 90s vibes 😍😍💅🏾

Nicki Nicole

Come on jack of all trades 😍😍

Tametriece McGee

Gorgeous

Toy Box

Ivy do you have the link to the Led lamp you use as well?

Janay Porter

Your nails are sooooo cute😍😍. With polygel do u use that acrylic liquid or alcohol?

kalisha jones

These are really pretty!!! They definitely look professional, you're doing a great job. 💜

Hebrew Queen

Ooooooo…… Very PRETTY, you make me want to start doing my nails again. Thanks for the inspiration as Always. 💯💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖

Vivid Rose

Yours look really good!!! … While I'm here about to throw the whole kit away 😂😂😂 you've inspired me to try again.
                                    The only thing I don't like about polygel is removing them, I'm so used to wrapping my nails with aluminum and acetone, I can't file with my opposite hand, and I'm trying to avoid the salon at all cost.

Asia PiNk

I looooooooove that your doing polygel vids now ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

FAMILY LYFE

💙💙💙

Samitra Vash

Nails RAW AS HELL 🤩👑

Chanel Dior

They look pretty… u did a excellent job💕

AmariGuidry

You should try using the ibd hard gel to encapsulate next time, just to see if you like the consistency better.

Exclusively Shay

Yaaaaasss Ivy you did THAT! 🗣‼️ so neat and clean too 😍😍😍

Miixed_Goddesss

One tip that I would recommend is to not use those types of drill bits on the natural nail. There are sanding bands that you could use or hand files 🙂

Sheniece H

Love this ! I def have to try this !

Love Yourself Always

L💕VE these🥰🥰🥰

KayJ Spice

I'm so happy you gave polygel a try I knew you would love it 😃

LongHairPrettyNails

These are cute Ivy! You do such a great job with your nails 😍💅🏾

Paris OfPhrance

Ivy you are a boss!!

Pinkbutterfly 77

💝 I wish you lived near me..lol. I'd be hittin you up to do my nails. Done to perfection as always!😉😍

FINESSE THESLAY

😍😍😍😍

Apryl Goins

Ivy… What can't you do? like fr you're so talented!!

Kamyna

I love your nails video its useful pretty and it gives something new to your channel god bless u stay up 💞💞💞

Tanesha !!!

Ivy!!!!!! Your the 💣 girl

YVETTE H

Great job!! Will try soon

mesxxygigi

AMAZING " gone ivey!" girl you done found yet another talent you have … i LOVE IT! keep th nail & possibly toes vides coming …peace …

#31725
                                                                          alyssa rayne

they look so amazing! thanks for a great video– i'm trying to learn how to do my own nails and your videos are very helpful!

#31726
                                                                            Sone White

You did a damn good job 👍🏾 . Btw, do u have a link for your UV light??

#31727
                                                                              Denise Clinton

They pretty i wish u could do my nails. I love colorful 💅

#31728
                                                                                Lisa Essel-Addo

Love the nails! There’s literally nothing you can’t do. Quick tip, if you wipe the nails with 90% alcohol before you apply the gel top coat they’ll look super shiny and you’ll use less gel!

#31729
                                                                                  reyvonne rutherford

You make me miss my acrylics 🤩 I hate going to the salon tho I always find problems with my nails when I get home lol

#31730
                                                                                    Keyunna Porter

I freaking love these. 😍😍😍😍

#31731
                                                                                      Johntae Cooper

Love it😍💅🏾

#31732
                                                                                        ken f

Loving these nail vids 💜

#31733
                                                                                          Lakeithra Rollins

yesss , more poly gel nail vids please .

#31734
                                                                                            Alliyah

What camera do you use to film if you don’t mind me asking?

#31735
                                                                                              Alexis Patrice

Omg I live your intro

#31736
                                                                                                Yolonda Middleton

Wow your nails look amazing! ❤

#31737
                                                                                                  Southern Belle From the City

I love those!! So bomb. You do really well! I love that you shared these nail videos with us, its like a whole other side to you. (LONG time subbie. ❤)

#31738
                                                                                                    Regina Rush

Another bomb video!! You did an amazing job. Go, Ivy🙌🏾

#31739
                                                                                                      FirstClass 96

Nice Nails 💅🏽😍
                                                                                                        I see you get everything on Amazon 😂
                                                                                                        Ok Amazon Queen 👑 Come through

#31740
                                                                                                        Tracee Thompson

Ivy, you are so FREAKING talented🤩! Is there anything you CAN'T do girly💕…. And btw I L❤VE your nails

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!