How to apply foundation liquid

Main How to apply foundation liquid

• This topic has 30 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Liz Torres.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Melissa Van Dijk
    Spectator
      How to Apply Liquid Foundation Properly for a Natural Makeup Look

To use liquid foundation for a natural makeup look, all you need to do is prepare your skin well before the application and not use …

More videos:

Which is the BEST foundation application method for a flawless, pore-less, skin-like finish?

The best way to apply LIQUID FOUNDATION! | With A Brush!

How To Apply Liquid Foundation With A Brush For Beginners

Margarita DOZA80

Finally a simple video! Thanks for sharing

Brookann Johnson

You’re so pretty with or without it!!

Noor

That's very helpful video, well done 👏,
            but I have small question, after I use the moisturizer, I applicate the sunblock, then I used foundation, this is true ?

DJ

I love this video. Straight to the point! Not 15 minutes of talking to get nowhere.

Jeanine Kolasa

thats great, so helpful! although i am a mature aged lady, your approach really helps..i like the natural look too.. Thanks for sharing! x (;

Khairunnisa Alisa

Is it ok if i apply foundation using bare hand ?

MidnightDew

Wow. Perfect explanations. Thanks lots!! May I ask what shade you use? Beautiful texture!

Midlands Mummy

Worn make up for years and never felt I've blended properly.

Soleil Becker

This was so good! Great job, well edited. A pleasure to watch and very helpful!

You are very likable and kind, and it really came across in this video.

Priyanka Thakur

What if one has hyperpigmentation than one pump is not going to be enough

Kara Ley

Oh, I love Candid, and now that it's a little older I mix it with other things too and still make good use of it. I actually have a huge collection of unused tubes of it in a v few different shades — because when it went on sale at the time I thought it was my drugstore Holy Grail🌈🎆

Kara Ley

Melissa I did a search to find this video. What I'm saying is your videos are not coming up in my feed, not "feet", sorry😅) even though I've been subscribed for a long time. Anyway, great video, I enjoyed it– thank you😎

Ayesha Uzma

U r so beautiful

emanuel Schembari

What kind of a makeup artist are you. You should never dip foundation brush directly into foundation. You should don’t foundation all over your face with finger then buff in with a high quality foundation brush. Brushes do not absorb foundation do you are using to much product.

Laura Patrick

What foundation brush are you using? I heard perfect finish but cannot locate the product online.

Amy L

2:05 start if you're in a hurry haha

Amanda Bueno

HI CAN U MAKE A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO CHOOSE A CORRECT MAKEUP SHADE FOR LATINAS LIGHT TO MED SKIN TONE LIKE MAC POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION AND DOES THE LIQUID FOUNDATIIN HAVE TO BE LIGGTER OR DARKER WHENING BOTH POWDER AND FOUNDATION PLIS IM A MAC LOVER THANKS 🌈🌹🌷

Light of Wisdom

Applying liquid foundation in a circular motion causes skin to micro exfoliate and the result is a textured face.

wendy cottingham

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Shagufta Arshad

beneficial ❤

Manpreet Kaur

Hey sister u r so beautiful and cute. How polite,,🤗🤗🤗

Black Galaxy

Hi, I am 39 years old I have large pore on my face how to minimize them kindly suggest me some.i hate them,from uk

Jodie Price

Nice and easy guide thank you so much x

Ms. Twelve_Deadly_Cyns

Have you tried the Ordinary foundation??

Ms. Twelve_Deadly_Cyns

Yay! Do you do your own eyebrows? What kind of foundation brush should you use?

Ariana Elaine

Thank you for this! I've just started doing a full face makeup and I had no clue how to properly put on foundation, this helps a lot 🙂

A

I'm a guy, and I wear this Mineral BB Cream https://amzn.to/3k0KtOy

If I apply my BB Cream using my fingers, would going over it afterwards with the ZOEVA Rose Golden 104 Buffer brush, using circular motions, help to ensure everything is evenly blended?

Carla Veloz

which foundation?

Arianna Grupallo

Love you! Watching from North Italy 😍

Liz Torres

I attempted applying foundation like this on my mother, but omg it does not work well. I ended up stippling the foundation in areas with the flat brush and then blending them in with a damp sponge. The sponge was the tool that made the most difference. I guess if the skin has a lot of texture, its better not to do this buffing technique. On me it doesn't work well either because I have a lot of texture from acne. It must be for people with smooth, exfoliated skin.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!