How to do winged eyeliner

Main How to do winged eyeliner

• This topic has 37 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ana | Mystic Soul Frequency.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Smitha Deepak
    Spectator
      How to: PERFECT WINGED EYELINER every single time!! (Simple Beginner Friendly Technique)

This tutorial will show you how to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner every single time with ease, using a simple beginner …

More videos:

Easiest Way to do Winged Eyeliner on HOODED EYES

How to do Winged Eyeliner for Dummies | In- Depth Talk Through | Beginner Friendly

My New Favorite Winged Eyeliner Technique | Winged Eyeliner Tutorial for Beginners

Ann

Smitha I have watched many different Youtubers that have been makeup artists showing how to do winged liner & I could never learn from their tutorials, but your tutorial has been the very best technique on YouTube!! Thank you so much for sharing this w all of us that love a winged liner but have always had a problem w trying to properly get the winged liner we all love!!❤️❤️❤️
        You are so amazing Smitha! You have helped me so much! I enjoy trying new makeup looks since I’ve been watching your tutorials!! I can now have cheek bones or look like I have them thanks to you!! Thanks for helping all women enhance their beauty!! Love you so much!!❤️❤️❤️ Bless you!!🙏🏻

Preeti Tanwar

your way of teaching is excellent mam😊

Amber F

My problem isn't the wing it's lining the lash line without me marking my eyelid 😂

loulou

I really cant get it right my eyes are so sensitive 😢 I will keep trying though

Johnny Rocket

I’m in love with your tutorials. They’re so simple and easy to follow, even for a guy whose only just now getting into makeup for the first time in his entire life xD what I’m learning the most is that I need to take it slow and take my time

Dr. ponni Jayakumar

Who else is watching this with a eyeliner in hand ?

Mrs. Hughes

Very nice

Asiq’s Stitching and Vloging

Too easy way…will definitely try it😁

wanjiru Mbogo

This is the easiest I have ever seen, thank you.

Johanne

Gorgeous

Valerie Crocker

Thank you so much for this tutorial! I tried a winged eyeliner for the first time following your video and nailed it!! I got so many compliments. Thanks again!

Nate • 18 years ago

how about for monolids. almost no eyelid 😂

Lauren Colletti

“Simply connect” I hear as I draw a scribble and need to start over 😅

Margret Evanson

Is there a video on eyeliner on the hood how to not smudging my hood is oily

Ashley Chicka

ur pretty is on pointe girl & this is soooo helpful ! God bless u 💞💌

Ashley Chicka

babe .. wings video on fleek! Keep ur pretty self posting content PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Jacqualine Minor

Omg I just tried this before church and it worked and fool proof!!!!! Thank you

Kavana Naik

This is the first time i did it perfectly thank you so much

Rat Queen

Me who doesn’t have eyelashes:🙃

YAM YAM

THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO EASY

Ale_ȘobolanulDePădure

I CAN’T EVEN DO THE LASHLINE AND I AM REALLY STRUGGLING…maybe I am not made for makeup😭

alex

love this i have been wanting to learn thank you!

💜purplox💜

It did not work for me

Ruta P.

Looks so easy and yet so hard when doing by yourself 😅

Lisa Pezoldt

I think i need different eyes🤣

Ammy Andrade

Alright, today is New Year eve and I’m gonna try this for the 1 thousand time 😂 thank you!

Easy Kitchen

Perfect 👍 thank you

Sakshi Patel

please make easy video my girlfriend is forcing me to follow, Thank you for understanding in future. i am male but i am writing from my gf's account.

vampr

thank you so much! it didn’t come out as good as yours but with a bit more practice im sure ill get there! this is the first time my eyeliner doesn’t look a complete mess and somewhat decent

Astro Bhagya Mangal

Ur eyes are magical

JJ

Love the overall simple make up look 😊✨🤍

Richard Huziej

Im right handed its hard on the left eye any tips?

S E

Your eyelashes also look amazing
                                                                        Do you have a video for that?

Sylvia Bhatt

Watched countless YouTube tutorials on this by different people. I watched A LOT! Yours is,by far, beats the rest. You give very clear instructions step by step and your technique for the wing is the BEST, especially for beginners like me. THANK YOU!

#133184
                                                                          Empath

Need advice on how to apply eyeliner over eyeshadow please 🙏

#133185
                                                                            Kelly Jones

Can’t wait to try this method .

#133186
                                                                              Ana | Mystic Soul Frequency

So helpful ❤❤❤❤ thnk u beauty!!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!