Affordable High Street SHOES & BAGS! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Main Affordable High Street SHOES & BAGS! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Affordable High Street SHOES & BAGS! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Welcome to my CYBER WEEK EDIT, here is my round up of the best affordable high street bags and shoes! I will update the description box every day with the …

Valeria Garcรญa Lopez

๐Ÿ˜

Silva Shahini

cyber week is now my fav week

Karishma Malkan

Freddy you have such good taste โค๏ธ

Jade Corona

Showed up to the party early ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Francis Hwang

love this video!!! finally some nice high street bags that are within my price reach โค๏ธ
                freddy please do more high street videos with items at this price point!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lex G

Freddy, THANK YOU for all your hard work this week AND showing me those beautiful white knee high boots!!! I've been looking for the colour white for sooo long but can't afford your gorgeous Stuart Weitzman boots!!

Madison Herries

We love you, Freddy!

Yvonne Smith

Very nice pics…..and I love your sweater!

Elena Louis

the aldo bag is not that soft

Chocolate.

been loving your cyber week vids Freddy!! I thought about buying that shearling bag from asos before, it's super cute ๐Ÿ’– hopefully there will be a good deal on ๐Ÿ™‚

Lena

Can't wait for the rest of the videos this week, Freddy:)

Grainne Cremins

I honestly canโ€™t understand why these videos arenโ€™t getting Freddyโ€™s usual amount of views… theyโ€™re such amazing quality and so useful. Must be so disheartening for Freddy

Grace C

Our definitions of affordable differ ๐Ÿ˜‚

zerah vielle

Another day another amazing Freddy video and Iโ€™m so here for it ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’žthank you Freddy for this informative and fabulous video xx

Ella Nina Mazzucco

I was going to do my homework…..

But as soon as I saw this, that was no longer going to happen

Nerdy Empress

I have really fallen in love with Dune at the moment. There are so many beautiful Dune bags ๐Ÿ’ผ at discounted prices at TKMAXX. Really recommend visiting, and checking them out.

Mini Tegan

How cute does she look in that top!

Misba Ishfaq

I see such hard work, effort and pure dedication in these videos – who else would update their description box daily for discounts to help their viewers? One of the many reasons she is one of my favourites and absolutely deserves so much more attention. Thank you Freddy!

hannah grace

freddy youโ€™re the reason iโ€™m behind in geography aha, not complaining though ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jazzy Jaq

Love Love Love everything ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– I am so amazed on how you look for fab pieces without breaking the bank ! ๐Ÿ’– Pretty excited for your next videos ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–thanks much for sharing ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Julia Berg

Is the mango code UK only? Not working in NL unfortunately

Neve Sophia

Your taste is just stunning, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen a piece of yours that I didnโ€™t like x I have my own channel where I post GRWMs, chatty videos and lots of lifestyle if anyone fancies checking it out x

Pills Evans

Was so excited to see this video. Just wish she included the price but still a really good vid ๐Ÿ’œ

Jay M

Majority of these bags looked like Kate Spade interesting.

Jeanine

I was wondering why a lot of the bags still have tags on them? Do you return them after the video?

chantel george

Love the video and the shoes and bags

Eline G

I love the amount of effort you put into your video's and video ideas! By far one of my favourite channels ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

holly

take a shot every time freddy says "classic"

great video:*

Cassiopeia

I literally bought the Glenda bag 4 days ago!!!!

Ali Lamb

Gorgeous loved this so so much ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Gemma

Can we see a girlie gift guide๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ loves this video! The background is so lovely! Xxx

Fasinga

What lipstick are you wearing? It looks so good on you! ๐Ÿ˜

Rianna Light

Was you at London on Monday

Mili Taylor

Really enjoyed it, canโ€™t wait for the nextโค๏ธ

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!