Amazing Skincare Buys – All Under £15 | AD

Main Amazing Skincare Buys – All Under £15 | AD

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      Amazing Skincare Buys - All Under £15 | AD

AD: this video contains paid-for content with The Inkey List. Products featured are gifted press samples, affiliate links marked *. For more information please see …

xdoodahhx

Love to see you doing a cruelty free video. But why not mention it being cruelty free? Is that not an important thing?

Lisa Hide

I absolutely love your makeup and glowing skin in this…love to know what you used x

caliowin

Never heard of the inkey list but trying to improve my skincare routine and this brand seem very affordable and worth a try. Cheers Ruth.

ashley rickaby

I’ve been mixing the Vitamin C with my hyaluronic acid because I found the vit c was sting a bit. I’ve been loving the results though! The eye cream is just wonderful! Definitely going to buy more from this brand x

skylilly1

Thanks for all of info Ruth, very helpful.

Zelena Zelena

It would be lovely if your videos were better quality 🙂 Love everything else about your content tho! (and have been since the banana leaf wallpaper)

whitecookie

My favourites are ones that weren't in this video: turmeric cream (smells strongly of turmeric, be warned) and the Q10 serum. Also trying the Multi-biotic now and I'm not bothered by the smell at all, but it isn't rich enough for me so I have to mix it with some oil. Overall they have very nice formulas.

Kimberlee Stern

I love this line!

Anne Taylor

Thankyou Ruth,really helpfull video…..watching from Tasmania and can you do a tutorial on this look pleeeeeease…..just stunning.Thanks Ruth💜💗💕💜💕💖💗💜💕

Diane Dufour

Loooove the Inkey list! The salicylic acid cleanser I adore. Caffeine eye cream is a must. Can't go wrong with hyaluronic, collagen or Q10 serums. Multi biotic is awesome at soothing angry skin!!!

SighNoMore .Stewarty

Please do a tutorial on this look

Alison McKenzie

Thanks Ruth will try the sensitive routine products. Cheers x

Zara Zlatislav

Great! Now can you do a tutorial on this make up look- start to finish? Please??? Your skin is glowing, I’d like to achieve this in November 😂

Laura Larkin

I love your make up in this!

muimui150x

I use hyaluronic acid and niacinamide but usually put niacinamide first, have I been doing it wrong?! Also Ruth we best be getting a christmas gift guide video this year, its my annual saving grace. xx

intojuly

Do you use an eyecream with spf? If so, which one? you look very chanel in this outfit, hair and makeup✨and also, where is your blouse from? 🙂

susanmcf1

I like the Caffeine Eye Cream very much.

Natasha

The smell of the multi biotic lasted longer for me, not a fan of that at all

Holly Stiener

I would love for you to do this is with the Ordinary.

Georgina

Thank you for this video, Ruth. Excellent advice. I think I'm going to use the oily skin routine and tweak it a bit for anti-ageing.

june june

Love your videos 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!