Blowout Hairstyle I Can ACTUALLY Do?

Main Blowout Hairstyle I Can ACTUALLY Do?

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Blowout Hairstyle I Can ACTUALLY Do?

Hold up. Am I a hair professional now? Thanks to Dyson for sponsoring this video and making this seriously bomb tool! Available now at Sephora!

Natasha Michael

I Have the Dyson Airstyler and in my opinion it is not that good. i Have long thick slightly textured hair and it doesn't give you that polished smooth look that a conventional brush and dryer gives you. its is great if you have thinner less textured hair.

Ruth Hicks

What about this makeup?!?!? I love love love it!!!!!

beautybliss21

When you mind your business drink water and eat right ,hair flourishing and lose weight Adrienne is living her best life you can jus see the difference from the first hair video how much healthier her hair is now Yass !

Gina Slay

I wonder if those brushes work on 4c hair ? πŸ₯Ί

Jessica Reeves

Jennifer Lopez vibes ! You’re stunning !!!

blanche mhonda

l love it when you say BOOM.

JackGeezy

Damn you Pout your face so much

Ashley Babson

Wow 😲😲😲😲😲 that is amazing….so wish I could get this. Time to start saving up.

Shorty5824

You're like the only on YouTube that knows how to use this hair tool lol! Great Job Adrienne!

Finding Crystal Gail

I would be Obsessed if Dyson would Provide a coupon code

S Medina

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!!

CHOZEN LIFE

Soooo flamingo mama….. 😩😩😩 you didn’t get us a coupon code? I thought you loved us 😭😭 lol jk love you!

Patricia Ortega

Pffft I can’t afford a Dyson vacuum much less a hair dryer. LOL the least they could do is give a discount. Geez

Sarahann

****Please let us all know how you got your hair healthy and able to grow it ! ******

sm g

I started going gray at 19 years old. I embrace the gray. Ain't no body got time to be cloring hair every 4 weeks.

Bonnie Cox

Hey Flamingo! Loving you on The Masked Singer! Your voice is too unique! I knew it was you right away!

Mrs Arrington

I was cracking up at 11:43! Lol!!!!

Andres Monroy

OMG Adrienne is so precious πŸ˜­πŸ’•

Bianca Rodriguez

Girl yes I’m with you I own one myself and I’m obsessed I love it it keeps my hair really healthy bouncy and shiny with lots of volume and really easy to use I myself am not really good with tools love this product..

Karla M

Damn it looks so good can’t believe it works !!! Xoxo

Mercedes Fernandez

Omgoshhhh the hickey burn happened this summer on my bday week !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I still have the marks ☹️

katie jenson

Adrienne every video is becoming an ad, a paid promotion. I get you gotta make your coin girl I ain’t mad at it but you should make more videos that are genuine …. not always about a paid promotion. You lose your credibility & trust with your fans this way.

Alyssa Felix

Need a makeup tutorial on this look!!

Jenn Gala

Lol

Jenn Gala

Where is the coupon code

stephdoll x0x0

I cant afford that 😒

MAENAILDESIGNS

Wow amazing product!

khadra A

Adrienne giving me leah remini vibes πŸ”₯

Kyla McCracken

Adrienne is so beautiful 😍

Vale Jordan

That came out superrrrr adorable ,,,, get a discount code!!!!!!🀭πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€ loved this tutorial waves / curls on point

Victoria Delarosa

Girl you look so freaking good!!!

Daniella Cruz

Hey girl how are you? This is so great now I truly believe in this tool. I was skeptical at first but now due to this video I will be purchasing one soon. Thank you Adrienne

Amarjot Singh

ur suppose to turn off the machine when u pull it away from your head, so u won't get frizz. lol ppl make this mistake so much it annoys me

Vale Jordan

I burnt myself on the forehead lmfao I was that person hahaha

#102449
                                                                          Felicia B. Free

Do u think it would work on naturally kinky hair?

#102450
                                                                            Vale Jordan

Lollllll ready 4 this

#102451
                                                                              Angel Newball

You are so funny and relatable Adrienne!

#102452
                                                                                Cooking with Eunice

Dang girl Your future Kids will thank u ❀️ beautiful girl Imagine her Future children πŸ₯°

#102453
                                                                                  Elenora Murray

You’re amazing πŸ˜‰

#102454
                                                                                    Sia Chang

For $500….no thank you.

#102455
                                                                                      stephanie blakeman

LOVE your pj's and robe! Do you mind sharing where you got them from??

#102456
                                                                                        Shelly Bee

You did a bomb job! Simply beautiful ! Yes GOD IS GOOD, I need one I can't do hair AT ALL !!

#102457
                                                                                          Kae L

Adrienne please do a video of your shoe collection/where you get your shoes, heels and all!!! because girl, #SMALLFEETGANG help a girl out!!!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!