Brooklyn’s Easy PROM Hairstyles | Flipped Ponytail Updo

Main Brooklyn’s Easy PROM Hairstyles | Flipped Ponytail Updo

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Cute Girls Hairstyles.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

Brooklyn’s Easy PROM Hairstyles | Flipped Ponytail Updo

Can you believe it’s already #PROM season?? Today I’ll be showing you how to create an #EASY, adorable #updo for any formal event! Do you prefer down …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

Do you like down hairstyles or updos for formal events?? Comment below! ✅ Shop my NEW hair product line HERE: https://shopstyle.it/l/bcn9T 💋's – Mindy

The Crescent Witch

That hairstyle is awesome, but I don't know if everyone would look just like Brooklyn, the twins have a lot of hair and they can make really amazing hairstyles 💜💜

Greta Menke

Can you do some prom hairstyles for short haired girls?? I really need some ideas!!

provocatier

I wish I went to prom junior year since it’s probably not happening this year…

Crowned Lily

I heard Its not good to use dry shampoo everyday.

Jodi Jones

Heads up to anyone buying the hairitage products. They are CrAzY Perfumie. It seems to do the job well. But for those of us sensitive to fumes please please tone the scent down.

Abby_gymnast_1

I will so go to prom if it’s not canceled this year!

Barbara Herft

Brooklyn and Bailey's bottom lashes are the length of my top ones 🙁 ☹️

Bailee Herrmann

You guys are still having prom ?? I though they shut down school and everything ?

Francis Robertson

I have those white pin things she had on top of the bun. I got them at marshals

marie hodges

Too many ads…

Tara Williams

Brooklyn’s hair is so so pretty 😍😍

Olivia Allemanda

This video is kinda making me sad :(( I don’t even think I’ll get to have a prom.

YZK Bass

Beautiful stylish and elegant

Kit Kat

Well too bad my prom’s cancelled

hawwa ali

I wish my mom comb my hair now

Jodi Honeyman

I havent seen one of your videos in awhile and cant believe how grown up your daughter is now! Wow!
                                        As always, thank you both so much for sharing!

Jola Adaralegbe

My schools canceling prom…broo I’m soo 😢

Deshika Thambi

You guys are such an amazing family ❤️❤️ love y’all

Karlie Stephens

THIS IS SO CUTE. But my proms just got canceled today….because of the virus….

sweet but psycho

Corona virus : where is this prom?

sweet but psycho

Some motivational quotes, some pics for mother’s day crafts in my channel✨ go and see please↖️

Xiaoqian Chen

Thumbs up for Brooklyn's return to the styling chair! 👍🏼

Emily DeRuiter

Here in the US I’d be surprised if anybody gets to have prom this spring.

Artsy Craftsy

Wow! I love this hairstyle, so pretty!!! Can you guys do a video on short hair, hair styles??

Maren Lund

At the end Brooklyn was just waiting to say something… You could see it in her eye.

manga reddy

Did Brooklyn dye her hair recently?

Advita Raj

I like how Brooklyn is yawning, surfing through her phone,scratching her back as mindy makes her hair lol

Sarah Andrews

Wait….a….hairstyle? On cute girls hairstyles? Wow

Annalee Armoogam

I loveee this hairstyle. Definitely going to use this especially since it's easy to do and is beautiful!💚

Krishia Jean

I love to do this but our prom was cancelled ☹

Sukey Chen

exactly 10:00 minutes…….

Laiba Shahid

Love this hairstyle, definitely trying it out!! Something I think would look nice, is like small flowers across the top of the messy bun 🙂

Brittney Rhodes

Just bought into your hair product line and I love it all!!! And the smell is wonderful my husband now like to smell my hair oddly enough

#119066
                                                                          GALA GALA

Am fro kurdistan i love English

#119067
                                                                            Emma Sun

this is lovely! Please do hairstyle for chin-length hair 😇🙏🏼

#119068
                                                                              Lamar Mohamad

Did Brooklyn bleach her hair again

#119069
                                                                                Hannah Schwartzel

❤️

#119070
                                                                                  Cari Walker

How is this easy?😂

#119071
                                                                                    Cilo Athenis

this reminds me of the early 2000's. lol

#119072
                                                                                      Victoria Madelaine

Well my prom is cancelled sooooo 👉👈

#119073
                                                                                        Josh and Caleigh

Just hear our prom may be cancelled due to covid-19 😞😞😞

#119074
                                                                                          Ella Chastain

Thanks, but all the prom where I’m from are canceled. 😭

#119075
                                                                                            Dakshayini Bagadi

Pretty awesome 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🥳🥳😋

#119076
                                                                                              Vitalina Tercero

Will I am not going to prom this year of 2020. I don't want to go so yeah thank to tell me that love y'all so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

#119077
                                                                                                Flo Ryan

WOW!!! I love this hairstyle!!! Love you guys! 💕

#119078
                                                                                                  Marcela Impellizzeri

Beautiful! Well one of my daughters likes high updos the other likes half updos 😍😍🎀❤

#119079
                                                                                                    Acdragonrider Videos

Ireland boys. Lool

#119080
                                                                                                      Lauren’s Life

My prom is probably gonna from canceled 🙁

#119081
                                                                                                        Jacqualyn Lee

Well, I’m not even having a prom but thanks

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!