BUILDING A CAPSULE WARDROBE ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

Main BUILDING A CAPSULE WARDROBE ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      BUILDING A CAPSULE WARDROBE ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

or attempting to anyway lol โค THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U โค WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS: SPRING CLOTHING HAUL …

Lou C

This was great !

Raluca Negrea

I think you did a very good job!! the number is not that important as is to wear everything constantly, so don't be upset :* also, if you don't wear some of the clothes by the end o the challenge you can remove them. p.s.: can you do more of the 'what i wore this week' videos pls tnx (i know it's cold in Toronto but i do love your outerwear) <3

Stella Kechedzhi

Don't do capsule, but have few rules: 1) Season-wise things that don't belong go to storage (might have something to do with limited wardrobe space :D; 2) Only pieces allowed that I absolutely love and feel 100% confident in. No "pants that I'll wear once lose a bunch of weight" etc. Gets immediately donated, although over the time this rule helped not to stockpile on such items in the first place.

Annah Niram

You did really well ๐Ÿ™Œ you go Lan

isabel ochoa

I really enjoyed watching this video, but Allana, if youโ€™re only doing this for a month, thereโ€™s no way you need 23 tops! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m gonna try a capsule wardrobe today for the first time too. Maybe Iโ€™ll laugh less after confronting my own wardrobe hahaha

Simple & Ethic

Hello guys I love watching Allana Davison and also I have a YouTube Channel as well, all I have inspired and got from my favorite youtubers made me do this joyfull work if you interest please check it out ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Simple & Ethic

Chelsea W

Loved this! Great inspo!

Janina Mameli

Please do a YouTube video on this eye look!!!

M R

This was super satisfying to watch. I think you did a great job how you narrowed down your wardrobe into a more manageable one for the season.
                        Looking forward to seeing updates!

Daphnรฉ Vanlanduyt

Wow. 1min in the video. Havenโ€™t heard a single thing you said. Just looking in awe at this make up look! ๐Ÿ˜ Looking forward to the video next week ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Jess Y

well I couldn't do a capsule wardrobe so good on ya A! see my problem is that if I can't see my winter wardrobe, I will forget what I've got and when I see things on sale from last winter or the other hemisphere! thanks to the internet's…. I'll be like yeah I need that, I don't have anything like that. and then I'll have twice as much winter stuff when I unpack my capsule winter wardrobe. do you feel me? ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx

Gigi Larsen

It always seems like such a good, simple idea until you get started ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™ve given up on the concept of a capsule wardrobe

Laura Puljujรคrvi

This was awesome! I have been thinking of building a capsule wardrope but been bit scared. IF ALLANA CAN DO THIS WELL I CAN DO IT TOO! ๐Ÿ˜† lots of love from finland ๐Ÿ’•

Rebecca Cartier

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€œsummery bitsโ€

You really have been watching Annaโ€™s videos

Hayley Mohan

Can confirm: I'm inspired as fuck.

Rhonda Rodgers

Definitely thinking of doing a capsule wardrobe after watching you do one! Brb gonna watch your spring clothing haul and buy everything okiiee baiii

Katie Wadsworth

I think you did great!!! Iโ€™m trying to build a capsule wardrobe too, so itโ€™s nice seeing someone else struggle to cut down items as well! I would love to see you do the 10 items 10 days challenge!

KRoberts

I can't believe that eye makeup look is wet n wild?! Can't wait for THAT video LAN, what magic.

Chinli Sung

Wardrobe goal there!!!I have an impression that you buy a lot of new clothes every season due to YouTube . Do you donate or throw a lot of clothes away? Or do you rotate them. I have been procrastinated with my wardrobe declutter for over a year now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this video gives me a little more motivation

Jen C

I'd Fail so Hard at this, I love options <3

B. Bates

Curious to find out if this helps you put outfits together.

manehbag

Add a shelf to the top of your closet for a second shelf! It seems you have the height for it. Above your sweaters

Minimal Eliz

Where did you get the garment bags?

Brieann Woods

I loved this video! and adore you

Christine Canfield

how do you keep your hanging tops from getting shoulder nips?? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Hannah Kellis

Your hair, as always, looks amazing in this video!! Would love a tutorial on this look ๐Ÿ™‚

Jess Undecided

Oh boy! Making me feel like I need to do this now ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š

Brette

Idk about this rest of Canada but spring came eeeeearly in Alberta loooool for once

Sarah Jensen

your seasonal capsule is bigger than my entire wardrobe.

that being said, way to challenge yourself. i stinkinโ€™ love your fashion videos

โค๏ธ

Jamie Godber

your eyeshadow <3

Karen Sung

You have inspired me to do a spring turnover this weekend. Love to see how you style these items and an update in May.

happy_nancy

37 (?) pieces may be the original concept, but I think the goal is a capsule wardrobe that works for the individual. So maybe 37 for some women and 47 for others, etc. I think you did very well on your first attempt!!

Nea Horton

I am not interested at all in a capsule wardrobe because I want AAAALLL THE THIIIINGS!!!! But I love you GOBS! ROFLMBO!! The only thing I am very passionate about concerning clothes is that they go to a shelter so they are given to those in need for free.

88keys 10fingers

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Bravo. You did a great job! I will try๐Ÿค”

#32209
                                                                          Nina Glorioso

Thatโ€™s great start. You didnโ€™t fail but itโ€™s a start. Itโ€™s realistic and tough. Think you did well and I enjoyed your building a capsule journey. Thank you & cheers! Xoxo

#32210
                                                                            franiam _

Ok so havenโ€™t finished yet so idk how you did but Iโ€™ve been doing capsule wardrobe like Anna does since fall and I love how much it simplifies things. Even living in Florida where we donโ€™t really have big seasons itโ€™s nice to just trade out pieces so things few new. Also being able to see all my options at once. Iโ€™m a big fan. Ok back to watching lol.

#32211
                                                                              Martine Desjardins

You did great! I tried years ago but had to sneak cardigans (warm clothing) back in because of the canadian weather. It is very hard to do! It all brought you joy!

#32212
                                                                                Cathy K. Bi

why isnt Allana growing!!!!!

#32213
                                                                                  Katrina Labra

Where are your jeans from?? Itโ€™s not in the description box ๐Ÿ˜ซ

#32214
                                                                                    Erin Risner

I live in the southeastern US and itโ€™s crazy how different wardrobes are based on the climate you live in. I own one winter coat and one jacket for our VERY brief fall and spring. I love all your beautiful different jackets and coats though! Iโ€™m living my outerwear dreams vicariously through you ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

#32215
                                                                                      Kelly Leaver

Super proud of you! There is no way I could ever do this ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!