CHARLOTTE TILBURY … and HER BEST MAKEUP TIPS!!!

Main CHARLOTTE TILBURY … and HER BEST MAKEUP TIPS!!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      CHARLOTTE TILBURY ... and HER BEST MAKEUP TIPS!!!

The living legend Charlotte Tilbury stopped by my studio to share some of her best makeup tips and show off some of her hot new product releases! xo’s ~ Tati …

georgia rose

No one:

Charlotte: dArLiNg….DARLING

Marshni Padayachee

I love your videos Tati. Always learn so much❤️

lshz

Jesus how many name drops Charlotte?!

The Last Rebel Show

Couple of dogs!

Queen Qualities

I love the humbleness of Charlotte and if she’s putting that sheet mask on her décolletage …. it looks really good (in a non Pervy way!) The pink glitter looks gorgeous on her too. I really wanted to get the Hot Lips 2 range and the flawless finish powder.

rosadam

Charlotte Tilbury , very good vendor…

Gizelle Strangis

Tati that liner looks 💣💥💥💥 it totally suits you!!! ✨✨✨

Salina Yesmin

Who else thinks that she sounds like gordon ramsay

Misty Parsons

Charlotte and Tati’s voice in one video..ugh, SOOOOO soothing!! Such beautiful ladies..you both look absolutely STUNNING!!🤩🤤😍 Great video as always!! Love you, Tati!!💜😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 😇🥝🦋

Sol B.

That hype yer friend type of friendship. They're so adorable together 😍🤣

Liziemtrak

i can live the rest of my life with Charlotte she is soo DAARLIING and she is comforting me woth her energy. We need more people like her.

Suzanne van Haaster

Tell sell is back!
                              I love both woman and i love the makeup.

Kevin Andrews

These girls gushing over their own products is so annoying. My eyes could not roll over more than they are.

oshifish2

I could listen to her forever! I love her energy! I bet she has some great stories to tell!!! xx

car_elxo said

My two favourites together omg😭😭😭

Shalini.K Beauty

I feel so empowered since I stopped wearing makeup every day but just for those special occasions! It's a beautiful feeling

Ian Lacaze

Oh darling… we need more of CT

Cathy L

Tati, I just discovered you on YouTube and in past 2-3 weeks I've watched so many of your videos and enjoy them all. You are beautiful inside and out! ♥️⚘

Love Charlotte dahling! Shes a blast!

Katherine Lief

Which hydrating face mask did they use?

Micki Sever

love Charlotte!!!!

Jackie beans

Gorgeous!!!!💕

A Noble Focus

I love Charlotte Tilbury! She is soo cool! I bought her pillow talk lipliner and her sheet masks for my wedding in April <3

tsoto

Charlotte is my new obsession! Omg she’s so amazing 😍

Izzie Rex

💕 Dahlings! 💋💄

Ashley Watson

Charlotte seems like she would be freaking awesome to party with lol

The ElleTrain

I want it ALL. All the Tati and all the Charlotte. ALL. OF. IT.

Vivien Muck

Emalee Luckeroth

Please do a full face of colourpop??

shezoobee

Energized! Going to clean and organize my make up now.

Danielle DeWitt

Never owned one of her products. I have a feeling I’m about to own them all 💄

Danish D’Abreau

love her !!!! Tati your cat eyes look great

Jillian Pelkey

Love her ❤️

Hannah Jorgenson

I could listen to Charlotte talk for hours

LoveVanita

I feel so inspired while listening to her talk 🥺❤️

#112498
                                                                          Candace Rodriguez

OMG Charlotte is a doll!!

#112499
                                                                            LoveVanita

I’m obsessed with charlotte tilbury’s personality

#112500
                                                                              MsLadyofshalotte

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!?!?!

#112501
                                                                                Monique Boatfield

Scott and Charlotte are your makeup tribe, lol.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!