DRUGSTORE Back to School MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Natural Glam

Main DRUGSTORE Back to School MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Natural Glam

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

DRUGSTORE Back to School MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Natural Glam

Hey, guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to give you guys a natural glam look for a back to school option! It’s a little more glamorous than I would normally go for on …

KathleenLights

Back to school….. but make it glam lmao

Jenifer Hagen

Yesss!!! I’ve been waiting last year of school

Nora Angelique

I need that NYX palette! This whole look is so my vibe right now!

CreepyAtTheDiscoToBattle !!

"You can already hear your mamma yelling at you to hurry up" I never related so much and also I never really tried to wear make as well lol. I had my carmax lol

nic pace

la roche posay has great spf and i believe they have primer too!

Jenny Mueermann

The look is gorgeous ❤️
                  However, please use extra sunscreen. There is not enough protection with the make-up! One needs 1,2g for the entire face!

Erika Bierman

What part of Cuba are you from- or like what was your family’s surname in Cuba? My family is from Cienfuegos and Havana and we look A LOT a like 👀

Joanna Madera

Nails: IDK!!!??? sneaky peeky? Lights Laquer is my guess 😊😊😊

Gyssella Rosales

GUYS HELP .. if anyone has tried the city bronzer , how does it compare in wear and color to the wet n wild duo bronzer the big circle one in the shade dulce de leche

Briana Garcia

Kathleen mentioning how she wanted to be known as the girl with red lips. Is me when I wore hot pink lipstick everyday for all 4 years, and that was my trademark 💋

Erin de Rooy

Another one watching just cos it's Kathleen – I finished school 20 years ago lol. I really want to know which e.l.f. brush she's using for the Maybelline Fit Me powder though (or someone recommend me a good drugstore powder brush, available in Australia where I live lol, for setting the face!)

Yoselyn Ramirez

I love this look! I'm in college and I don't even try lol but sometimes it feels good to look nice so Imma do this next week!

Roghan Baskar

You should try the colorbar all matte eyeliner . when I compared the eyeliner to the balm schwing eyeliner the colorbar looked way more matte than the balm liner

BY THE WAY LOVE U A LOT
                                from India

Alex Ondrejkova

I use CeraVe face cream with Spf 🙂 it’s about 15usd I guess? 🙂

Claudia Mora

Im glad I’m not the only one who tried to be “that girl with red lipstick”. There were a bunch of those girls in my HS tho. They rocked it. I wouldn’t have lol

Ana Estrada

The only thing I wore in highschool was baby lips, literally 😂

Ashley Taylor

Thank you for helping me get out of my head. You’re gorgeous. I wish I had half your talent, but I’m a chapstick girl. 💜

Khyati O.

Ok but I HONESTLY wanna know who follows back to school tutorials..I'm from India and here they don't have one school without uniforms, so makeup is way out of context. I'm in college though and I still don't do this but i love watching.

Priscilla Pie

Chapstick bitches….. lol ! … i was one that was ahead of her time… winged liner everyday freshman-junior year… I finally stopped senior year…

Aayushi Shukla

Oh I am getting that highlight NOW!! I needed something subtle but glowy. And the Nyx butter gloss in Angel Foodcake is my favorite ❤️

Emelie Börjesson

Love the loreal infaillable 24 hr fresh, it looks flawless throughout my 8 hour workday in front of a computer+ a afterwork party👌

natalie 91

At my uni 99% of the girls are wearing chapstick and mascara and I am rocking winged liner and liquid lipstick 😂😂😂

Cassie Bohrer

Vanicream makes an SPF 50! I wear mixed w my regular moisturizer everyday. Great for sensitive skin and it's not too heavy feeling👍🏻

Natalia K

I honestly just live for those first few seconds of pure fabulous posing 💖✨💫

virgismar

I'm 32 and here we are

Sibylle White

Love your quote today. Really speaks to me.

Ashley

I was known as the girl that wore bright lipsticks everyday for school . I would walk in with blue lipstick at 8am without a care 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Val Capone *

At least now we know you as the girl who aspired to wear red lipstick everyday. Don’t worry-you’ve left your mark ☺️

jessica mceldowney

All of us 25 to 35 yr olds watching this video realizing how old we are now😭 thanks Kathleen. 😂

Brenda Salazar

“Chapstick Bitches” 😂 i seriously the funniest YouTuber ever 😂

Rainy Day Reviews

Did Kathleen break up with her Colourpop highlighter brush??
                                                                    We never see her anymore.

gyorfi krisztina

I also not like putting on too much makeup to school so i will be using your eyelook to a party😅

maddielovelee

That elf tapered brush is called the tapered blending brush lol might have face in the beginning I think.

Brooke Demmon

Please make March that says “the girl with the red lipstick” that would literally give me an excuse to wear red lipstick 😂❤️

#85703
                                                                          Leslie

I love how subtle yet glam this look is! I even wear this at the office. 😄

#85704
                                                                            Ali Monhoff

Subbed, btw as you can tell I am new and loving this video I’m not even in school.

#85705
                                                                              Ali Monhoff

Searching make up videos cuzzzzz, I want to be inspired to try these looks. I’m obsessed with make up.🍒🍒🍒

#85706
                                                                                Madeline Kim

Is that an exposed shoulder? For back-to-school?!

#85707
                                                                                  megirl0820

All these back to school looks aren’t letting me forget that I have to go back to college tomorrow and I’m like no where did the summer go 😭😭😭

#85708
                                                                                    Anai Acuna

I love what your message board says 🙌🏼 haven’t been to school for 5 years but still I watch cause I love your videos 👌🏼💕

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!