EVERY PIECE IN MY JEWELLERY COLLECTION πŸ’

Main EVERY PIECE IN MY JEWELLERY COLLECTION πŸ’

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day NINETEEN! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH MY …

m s

I literally dropped everything to watch this!😍

Alayne Hsieh

Ooh what about a nail care and/or body routine? Tanning, favorite lotions or pamper routines?

Stephanie Green

Anybody else missing the ”previous photo?”

Sharon Fong

Yay! Peridot! My birthdstone too. It's hard finding pieces with peridot.

Wendy S.

I feel like the yellow really makes your eyes pop 😍 definitely need to get me some rings and bracelets too πŸ‘ love your collection πŸ’•

ivanna_dlg

Are there any promo codes for daisy x estee?

Brenda Guerrero

I never really thought of may has having anything major happening as far as important or significance. But that all changed when I found allanas channel

L Mathis

I would keep the fine pieces in an air tight/ ziploc baggies and put an anti tarnish tabs/strips with it (I am a jewelry artist and have an online shop). You can get them from Amazon. It's not the most fancy way to store them but it'll help a lot with tarnishing! Also, get some jewelry cloth to clean them. Sunshine polishing cloth is a good one (also available on Amazon, not sponsored promise πŸ˜‚). Love you!

Lexyi D

That yellow eyeshadow looks sooooo stunning!

Gabriela Herrera

🌸🌸Love the jewelry collection πŸ’•πŸ’•

Taylor Floyd

Thank you so much! I feel like I've been asking for this video every time you upload I'm so sorry. 😬

Manal Elbarhoumi

Our jewlery are almost the same style! I got most of my rings and necklaces from markets in Morocco. Can't wait to see the tutorial of your yellow eye look btw!

Rabia Sohail

I love how you’re not compromising on quality even though youre posting everyday!!!! So glad you finally posted a jewellery collection πŸ’–

Sandra Vyhnalikova

But they are still on air, they need to be fully closed, that drawer have a big hole πŸ™‚

Alexandra St Clair

Wow I love the print behind you! By chance do you remember where is it from or where did you got it? Love you and your vids so much! Your jewelry collection is goals for sure 😍😍😍 xoxo

J Jadot

Such a lovely collection πŸ’›πŸ§‘

Emily Banker

You are so adorable! Love all the jewelry πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Tarah Christine Serrato

YASS ALLANA YOU HEARD ME

Bonnie Sears

Love your ring collection!πŸ’›πŸ’›

WG

This is a very random question but your nails look so beautiful, what color are you wearing?

She Fictitious

I love your eye, can you do a tutorial on it pls.

R

<333333 loveeeeed! can't wait for the makeup tutorial on this look! ahhh <3

Laidyhouse

Would love a look on this makeup look

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!