Everyday Winter Outfit Ideas ~ Freddy Fashion Month ~ Freddy My Love

Main Everyday Winter Outfit Ideas ~ Freddy Fashion Month ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Everyday Winter Outfit Ideas ~ Freddy Fashion Month ~ Freddy My Love

How do you stay stylish and cute in Winter? Look no further! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS A PAID PARTNERSHIP WITH SHOPTAGR. Click to download Shoptagr!

Monse Mendieta Dรญaz

Who else thinks those from were Dua Lipaโ€™s Firework party?

chirples

Such attention to detail!!

Jeanblaaa

You look so cute

Marlene Suter

And an other great video grom Our fashion quenn. I am so inspired ,thank you freddy ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

Olivia Ann

Iโ€™m the same I put my pjs on at like 4pm lol

Makara Berry

You look so chic but that headband throws off the silhouette so much. It's far too bulky. I think you have really elegant style but that headband was just too much. Like coco chanel said, take one piece off. That's the piece.

Nandine Jha

Hi Freddy can you please do a skincare routine and a shoe collection video!!!!!?please answer๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘ธ

Tina Bella

Mulberry bag color is nutmeg dear Freddy.

Tina Bella

Perhaps you can wear a white mini skirt underneath that transparent midi skirt to lighten the layers.

Tina Bella

Yay we see your full body view. Very nice!

Elvina Kartika Dewi

Can u make a review about your parker top handle bag? Looks so cute

Keith Schuebel

you could wear a slip under the other stories skirt

Adventure Awaits

Please try buying clothes from MISS PATINA!!!

NotAGazelle

I wish I had loads of money to hire Freddy to shop for me. Like girl I LOVE your outfits and style and there's things I wouldn't wear but usually I'm like yes that one item, or that one outfit. Freddy, you make me wish I did things where I could dress this well more frequently.

Christina Ludwiczak

Love your style

pikachu 123

Those outfits were AMAZING Fredz! Well doneโค๏ธ

Katie May

Amazing video as always๐Ÿ’•

Lasse and Vibi Vlogs

I love you Freddy and all your outfits. But thereโ€™s something about the pink knees high boots on the second outfit that look a little bulky. Like how they crease in the ankle. I think if it was an over the knee boots that looked tighter it would look amazing. Or those pink boots but with very tight pants. I loved the headband though.

RavenStorm31

you are definitely the coziest, most glamorous marshmallow ive ever seen!!

K121

Personally if you arenโ€™t for the long skirt, wear high waisted skinny jeans. It would be soooo cute

CSW K

Love the tulle skirt on you! But a full-length white slip and problem solved. (Yep, they still make them!)

Nachell August

i love everything you wear!!! youโ€™ve really introduced me to very chic classy styled clothing without looking boring or like a mid 30โ€™s mom lol

Libby Audrey

I finally own a pair of black over the knee boots, that I'm so excited to wear this winter! Love your styling videos ๐Ÿ˜€

EverythingWonderful

*cries in Canadian winter

Elizabeth Brown

Did you get a new camera? The quality is so nice! xx

just nobody

I love how you shop at more afordeble stors like h&m or zara not at shops that are extreamly expensive like gucci or LV

Clara Thiele

omg can you give us a loungewear/fancy pajama haul??

Sarah Lattari

I absolutely adore you so much

Aurora Scandiuzzi

a lot of 'really'

SusieQ Martin

Shirley you know what a slip is donโ€™t you women have been wearing slips for hundreds of years you could keep your beautiful tool skirt if you wore a slip underneath it?

Lady Creme Bee

You are beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Shasta Stephens

The โ€œbootsโ€ bit near the beginning had me rolling, Freddy! ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

Lurganista

Lorna Luxe says if you hand wash the Gucci tights you can keep for a year, I spend a fortune on tights so good for the environment Miss Freddie to rewear your Gucci tights x

Himitsuju

These look so nice Freddy ๐Ÿฅฐ Thanks for the inspiration, I'm taking notes (though with some more layers because shorts or short skirts aren't very realistic winter options for someone who lives in Finland like myself lol)

#103030
                                                                          JLynn Schmitt

when you say you've been wearing these boots daily and they look brand new. I wonder do you inspect them daily after wear and give them a polish? I hardly see a scuff or mark on any of them.

#103031
                                                                            Sparkling Serenity

So pretty and bright. Winter can get so depressing and it's so nice to see the potential to wear pretty and light clothing in winter appropriate fabrics topped with gorgeous fashionable coats. ๐ŸŒธ

#103032
                                                                              Jasmin Jane

Love all this fashion content lately Freddy! <3

#103033
                                                                                Lisa Hart

Freddy is just a fashion icon at this point ๐Ÿ˜
                                                                                  Love your style so much!

I'm myself a fashion youtuber and I would be glad to see you come visit my channel, have a wonderful day โค๏ธ

#103034
                                                                                  Mel Bern

Is the fluffy mock neck jumper is even a little itchy? because im super sensitive to itchy jumper and I really love the look of it! But really want to know before buying it! Thank you in advance love!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#103035
                                                                                    So Lit!

The camel peach top with the midi skirt & lace up boots (the one freddy wore when the fireworks went off) makes freddy look like princess aurora๐Ÿ’–

#103036
                                                                                      Hera Adriana Consunji

I don't have winter here in my country but I still watch this! Anything with Fredddy! ๐Ÿ’œ

#103037
                                                                                        Fashion Killer

Freddy – I think you should consider taking in your boots !
                                                                                          Yes thatโ€™s a thing ! So they will fit smoother without as much crumpling ! ๐Ÿ’—

#103038
                                                                                          Elle Liemandt

I literally love your style! So glamorous and chic! Obsessed with all of these outfits. These videos are the reason I'm broke!๐Ÿ˜‚

#103039
                                                                                            NEW NORM TRUMP

LOVE LOVE ALL THE OUTFIT IDEAS ESPECIALLY FOR FALL I REALLY LOVE THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH PINK CLOTHING BAGS AND SHOES IM TRYING TO GET MORE PINK IN MY WARDROBE NOW AFTER WATCHING A LOT OF YOUR VIDEOS I NEVER USED TO WEAR PINK BUT NOW I LOVE IT ESPECIALLY THE MUTED PINK

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!