FULL FACE DRUGSTORE *juicy* SPRING MAKEUP

Main FULL FACE DRUGSTORE *juicy* SPRING MAKEUP

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FULL FACE DRUGSTORE *juicy* SPRING MAKEUP

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I show you a fun lil juicy look for Spring! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! Xoxo! What I Used: Physician’s …

High Hopes

That yellow liner just brought out the green in your eyes πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ I’m in love

Lina Sandoval

Oh my glob I tried the Catrice setting spray and I can’t use it! It smells like a bad salon I can’t 😭😭😭😭😭 lol

georganna banana

What foundation brush was that 😭😭😭😭😭😭❀️

Adriana Orozco

Thanks to Kathleen, I always catch myself saying β€œJUITCY” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

storiesinthedust

i dont ever see flower in my local ultas 😭 are they online only?

Francise Rodriguez

I’m so sad because I never watch you anymore and you’ve been my favorite you tuber since 2013. (I was 12 and now I’m 19) I value the zero waste (or trying your best) movement so I no longer wear makeup. I’ve always become very mindful of my time so I don’t watch what doesn’t add value to my life. I’ll always watch if you post a vlog or kat chat but it’s very rare. It’s just so nostalgic and I want you to know I love you and the person you are, you’ve taught me a lot and I’ll always be a huge supporter of you 🀍

Ellen G.

I don’t like this makeup look :/

Vanessa Papapostolou

Thank you for still doing makeup tutorials ❀️❀️

Marjia Tumpa

I luuuv luvvv this videoooo. So pretttyyy my gosh ❀

B P

U LOOKK SO GOOOD BYEEEE

Aleksandra BC

Omg you look absolutely amazing 🀎

Rachael Ussery

Kathleen I rly hope you know Elf came out with a dewy camo concealer……..and it’s amazing

Rachael Ussery

The little voice in my head reading the title said β€œJOOTSEE”

pearl slvstre

Gorgeoussss!! 😍😍😍
                                  My 1st and forever beauty guru! ❀❀❀

Martha Mercado

I loooove this kind of tutorials πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’“

Leslie

Looks awesome on Kathleen but I’ll just look like a clown in that type of shade.πŸ˜₯

X

This color of eyeshadow really makes Kathleen's green eyes pop

X

The way you say juicy is so cute i dreamt about it the other day😭

Delia

Just realised I've missed your make-up tutorials!!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•

Kim Fuentes

JUICY is so catchy πŸ€πŸ˜†

Erma Ameen

It makes your lips SO JOOTSEE

Aafreen Zaheer

I am glad you kept the video short. And amazing makeup as always! 😍😍😍

Marcella Hicks

Do hair videos ! I wanna see more about your curly hair journey !

Hanabi

Yay, a makeup tutorial! I miss how common these used to be on beauty youtube. I took them for granted!

chailey baskins

Love love love this look😍

Elvia Perez

I'm so confused about the blush

Siddhi Garud

Love you kathleen soo much… πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

LDMforever

Yasss Kathleen give us that juitcy juitcy ! πŸ˜πŸ’›βš‘οΈ

Dorian Arita

Omg 😱 your eyes look soooo green beautiful

Savannah Brown

Hair tutorial plz. Love your wavy hair.

evelyn sanchez

This is giving me some Doja Cat vibes and I’m loving it

Rissas Corner

Is applying blush before bronzer a new technique? Ive done this here and there but I see it more often now.

Sashy’s Beauty

Love the look! omgosh only you can pull that blush to temple look ;D so pretty though!

AmandaJo

I loved this video and will be so down for more quick cute videos like this!

#117965
                                                                          Amanda Mendoza

Hey Kathleen, you should try viral TikTok makeup hacks and see if they really work!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!