FULL FACE OF NEW MAKEUP | testing new stuff- hit or miss?

Main FULL FACE OF NEW MAKEUP | testing new stuff- hit or miss?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KathleenLights 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

KathleenLights

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I test out a full face of new makeup (ACTUALLY… a lot of this stuff isn’t new!! DONT BE MAD lolol) I hope you …

KathleenLights

Hi my friends!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy todayโ€™s video! Have an amazing weekend! Love you all!!! Xoxo

Giselle Lynn

Youโ€™re so creative Kathleen. Im loving the eyeshadow๐Ÿ˜

Gabriela Gonzalez

I want to see makeup looks with your pallette ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

BRATTERSTEIN

The Joah brow pencil is great. I use it everyday.

Sharon Peckham

Ok honestly I donโ€™t know if I would have thought about this if you hadnโ€™t talked about butterflies, but I think you eyes look like butterflies.

Carolina Garcia

Kathleen I would love if you do a vampire makeup look. With like red and black eyeshadows. I think you would look amazing. Love you โ™ฅ๏ธ

Christina Cox

You took me out with the lipgloss smelling like a dang fog machine. I'm done. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Jocelyn Espinoza

Kathleen at 2:36: who am I to judge?
    Me: Uhm you're helping us consumers decide if we want to purchase something that has three similar shades or not so I think you DO have a right to judge ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

HeidiHo Paints

I think your makeup was just GORGEOUS!!! I LOVED this video! May I just say that I know EXACTLY what you mean by the haunted house smell!!! EXACTLY!

MmmCremeEggs7

Patchy, unnamed and still $60 what a rip off ABH

Ilaria S

I LOVE the song that plays when you do your eye makeup

Lakshmi Mohan

I love her face ๐Ÿ˜„. This video made me laugh a lot.

im_so_ bored

kathleen try laneige cushion foundation and the skin refreshing mist. also innisfree is a brand im interested it.

Aayushi Shukla

The white and the gold made a silver highlight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tabriz12msc

Her face at 21:50!! LOL I can't, I can't!!!!! She is hilarious! I could watch her all day.

Morgan Squared

Love the eye look!

Clue BLUE

์ง„์งœ ์—ด์ผํ•˜๋Š” ๋ฒˆ๊ฐœ ์–ธ๋‹ˆ ๐Ÿ‘‘

Ashley Smallwood

I just watched Katrina's "Fall AF" tutorial.. Could you do something kind of like that, like your own version of that? I'd love to see what you come up with

Y Rivera

"This smells like a haunted house" IM SCREAMING LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would watch a whole video of Kathleen just guessing what makeup products, candles, etc smell like lol

Brianna Frรผh

innisfree peripera and 3CE!

Bosslady leo84

I love the eye look๐Ÿ˜ and the entire look as well!!!

Thaรญs Sarraf Sabedot

The Joah Truly Yours Liquid Foundation is one of the BEST drugstore foundations in my opinion! It's dewy but lasts a long time
    Also, I love their brown pencil as well, it's not waxy, it's really creamy but it does not melt on your face

Christina Janner

Milani Amore Shine glosses have the same lip applicators.

Natasha Dominguez

Please do a full face using Joah beauty makeup! I would love to know what you think ๐Ÿ˜Š

morillonvm

Kathleen: HaUse LaBoRaToRiEs
    Me: *flashback to the Dexter Laboratory theme song on Cartoon Network *

sarah locastro

I love your eye make up โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Jennifer Vazquez

I think your eyes look amazing!

Abby Cooper

Kathleen you and I have the same mug!!!! Except mine is a Virgo mug โ™๏ธโค๏ธ

J O

Buuuuuut the butterfly story: I CONNECT WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT THEM. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹

Nicole Demers

Damn girl I wish I had your lid space ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ”ฅ

Michelle Maria

"When in doubt, get the f**k out" sooooo many times I say this in different scenarios ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Jessss Jessss Butterflies are amazing spiritual beings๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’• You're too much Kathleen! Luv ya girl ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿงธ

jaylene maciel

Wow looks soooo good .. the glosss โค๏ธ

Lexi J

Do a full face of nothing new!! Or another 3 looks using the so jaded palette PLEASE

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.