Get UNready With Me!

Main Get UNready With Me!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      Get UNready With Me!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty Thank you #FANCL for sponsoring this video! ✨ Get #Unready With Me! From skincare to hair prep, this …

Ashleigh

I feel like there are people who show removing their makeup but very few people actually show the take down on hairstyles🤷🏽‍♀️💛

Angela Mendoza

I love having curly hair 👩🏻‍🦱 but omg is a huge problem brushing it 🥺😁.

Addison Girley

OMG YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD! BTW, IS THIS THE FIRST GET UNREADY WITH ME IN THE WOLRD?

MARIANA VARGAS ESCOBAR

I loove this vid it’s so well done!! But I do want to point out that because it is sponsored it is not ur legit nighttime skincare routine which we would really love to see! I understand that you tubers need sponsorships but mabye am igtv of ur real skincare or like a vid with ur actuall skincare bc girl u have CLEAR skin

S A

What eyelash glue you uses cuz i need something gentle for my skin

XmadiX Rodriguez

That was a WEAVE sister Shook

taryn taylor

love your videos

Merisha Alleyne

Hii Luhhsetty I must say I think your doing a excellent job and I have learned and doing great since I have been watching your videos. Keep it up love you girl 😍

Cheetahrose Cheetahrose

In ponytail you look like Ariana grande and it looks so cute 🥰🥰🥰

dancediva310

Hi Lisette, Can you share what Satin Scrunchies you use and which satin pillowcase you use?

dancediva310

Love my dyson dryer! I was able to get the professional version <3

Madinah Corbie

Seek God during quarantine! Lets start living the way we're meant to🙂

Stephany Torres

Your videos are so relaxing 🥺

Life as a Gymnast

Not tying to be rude at all but do you brush your hair in the morning or do you just take it out and kinda like style it ? Idk if you will reply but no hate here🙂

Chelley&Nay

Yessss girl!! Oil cleansing is so underrated ✨

Ayleen Lopez

i have the same name as you luhhsett but mine is spelt different mine is spelt lysette

Casey Kent

Your so pretty your one of my best youtuber xx

Tanya Sahota

i live lisette but i was looking for a good ol unsponsored routine 😞

Fathima ismail

My fav routine youtuber

Temiloluwa O

So pretty!!😍

naynay editss

Hi lisette! You always take such good care of yourself and your an inspiration to me 🙂

Carolina

React to this! @Hyram

Germisha Jean

that clensar is really good comment if you agree

Germisha Jean

she is so pretty comment if you agree

Jfj Ufjfj

Ur natural hair is BEAUTIFUL the curls look better than mine 😭😭😭

Nakiyah English

🛡

eva skye

GORGEOUS

Nadia Smith

Love your ponytail 😍😍

The Meowmalist

Your videos always made me going to have a long shower in the middle of the night. 😆

Jackie Link

I am literally obsessed with her channel!!!

joana andujar

She is the queen of edges

Aubrey Maria

At first I thought that was her real long hair!✨

Louise Kiragu

Love your videos.

Shpetim Hoxha

Can you do a video how you do your morning routine with long nails because i can t do little thing whit it i love youu im italian im 13 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

#127832
                                                                          Sara Kay

Love the look you were wearing! 😍

#127833
                                                                            Roo’s SunnysideUp

You look younger and better without make up… 🙂

#127834
                                                                              Lovely Princess

Who else agrees that Lissette looks gorg without makeup✨❤️

#127835
                                                                                LykahCos

Hey Lisette nice video as always😊 Can you do a short video on behind the scene pamper routine ? Where do you set the ring light ? In front of the mirror like behind you ? Thanks for the tips 💋💋

#127836
                                                                                  Aminah Zaman

Lissete takes really good care of herself and does look after herself because she always does a skincare routine and she does a lot of other routine that make her look good

#127837
                                                                                    WORLD THINGS

Is it me or…. I think you look prettier without makeup!! 🤔… Anyways,. Love your vids

#127838
                                                                                      Malayika J

What hair brush do you use

#127839
                                                                                        Blonde Rose

Her hair has been the same length forever, I’m not a regular watcher, does she cut it to be this length? Not bashing just literally asking. Last video I watched of hers was maybe a year ago

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!