HOW I CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT! ALL MY SECRETS!

Main HOW I CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT! ALL MY SECRETS!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      HOW I CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT! ALL MY SECRETS!

thumbs up if you learned something new!!! —————————————————————————– hiiiii!! SEEN ON ME: TOP: 10% OFF CODE: Carlib10 …

Tina

Would love to see a grocery shop vlog and haul!

Nita de Agrela

Tutorial on the eyes!! Tutorial on the eyes!!

Sophia – xs0phia

I was staring at the nose contour part SO hard, Studying her technique and love itπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ’» Queen of nose contour😘

natasha salim

Where did you get the earrings from? 😍😍😍

Monique Rangel

U look amazing love you 😍

Jamia Sanchez

I wish you never micro bladed your eyebrows, they looked waaayyy better before

Рая К

This was amazing tutorial! My contour looks really really good. Even my friends asked me how I did it.

kwt kwt

❣️❣️❣️❣️🌹🌹🌹🌹

Cecile Cahill

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

]RIVERβ€’ MOON[

Gorgeous 🀩🀩

Steph L Southern

Thanks Sweetie you’re lookin Beautiful!❀️

Stephanie Steph

The nose contour!!!!! WOAHHH…. I saw the difference it made when you added more of the lighter product to the sides.

Liliana Ibarra

Linda cm siempre carli bybel 😘❀

Casey Ginter

SO many amazing tips in this video πŸ’•

Claire H

You should bring in a friend and do their makeup!!

MomLifewithKay

Love this video thanks for sharing Carli πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Helen Heaven

I just want Carli to snatch my nose 😭

Monica Janabajal

Kylie cosmetics concealer in Himalaya is great to color correct any grey/blue/purple tones! I also use the color maple on top but you can use what ever concealer you like on top of the Himalaya.

I love shape tape but medium and light medium does leave a grey cast no matter how much I put on.

Bitter Topanga

This is awesone, I needed to see this since I suck so bad at contouring…

Coco Lili

getting more beautiful by the day 😘❀️❀️❀️

Diana

Love this πŸ’•β€οΈ

NJC 1

Her thumbnail is back!!!

laurajordan7

Look very beautiful.. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

S Bailey

You are beyond a level of gorgeous. You look flawless without makeup and with makeup you look angelic.
                                                      However, that’s also in part due to you being a genuinely positive warm hearted woman, so it shines from within.
                                                      Thank you for making fantastic videos

Hey Jude Cards & Crafts

This was awesome and so helpful. Thanks for all the detail. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

charcs_7

I wish I had her smooth even skin tone and her skills on makeup cuz the nose contour blew me away and even that I’ve been watching u for years

First Last

She looks like Lana Del Ray in this video

Steff s

Yessss love it. And this hair is so much better, the colour was perfected.

Laika Janine Albano

Please always do long videos😍πŸ₯°

ryan reyes

GET PURPLE SHAMPOO FOR THE HIGHLIGHTS❣️

native barby Lopez cruz

Thank you for this great tutorial and yes I have learned new ways to do my make-up outstanding tutorial ❀

Irena Rena

Wonderful!!! Your very beautiful! 😊πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Clap Back

does anybody know what camera she use for her video??

cuwboys123

I bought the flower powder blush only because of carli πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ½

#112193
                                                                          Emily Walsh

Contour Queen πŸ‘‘

#112194
                                                                            Sabiyat Monowar

contouring is always seems easy while watching in videos than doing it in real πŸ™

#112195
                                                                              Lorena Q

I LOVE U SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#112196
                                                                                Andrea Lovato

What lashes are you wearing ? They look great !

#112197
                                                                                  Karissah Garcia

Thank you!

#112198
                                                                                    Cary Fernandez

Please do a how to apply eyeshadow. Love your videos❀

#112199
                                                                                      Zoha Wamiq

your foundation still doesnt match your body tan lol

#112200
                                                                                        Michelle Negrete

Hey carli! If you happen to read this, I have a bump on the side of my nose as well and I always have trouble hiding it! I’ve read that Instead of bringing light to to it (highlighting) I should countour it, but when I do that it seems more visible! Please help πŸ™‚

#112201
                                                                                          Yemisi Sekoni

I’ve always wanted to try but scared and also not sure which shade would work best for me. But learned a few tricks! Gonna go buy soon geez thanks carli lol xo

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!