HOW I SHAPE & TINT MY BROWS @ HOME!

Main HOW I SHAPE & TINT MY BROWS @ HOME!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      HOW I GROOM, SHAPE & TINT MY EYEBROWS @ HOME!

ily❤️ —————————————————————————– hi my babes. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I’m finally getting over the flu …

Siddhi Garud

Love you tooo carli…💗💗💗💗

KBro05

Game changer Babe❤️ You just saves me $400 that I would of paid to get them micro bladed. Thank you ❤️

Sabrina C.

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVEEE a good DIY from you!😍😍😍😍 the queen

A Crisafulli

does anyone ever lighten their eyebrows? I feel mine are so dark – like black – and would love to have them more like a chocolate brown

Jewel J.

She's so pretty

Veronica Rios

Should I put Vaseline around? Also how often do you need to retouch the dye

Veronica Rios

You always open your nostrils like the girl on mean girls in the play the first one to start singing after Gretchen kicks the radio off the stage 😂 your nails look so cute like this

JENNA LAMBKIN mani_fique

I’m an esthetician and brow lamination artist. You will absolutely love it!!! Look for someone using the brow code line to laminate yours.

Heather Graves

Love this video 😍 I’m excited to try it out
                        Learned a lot thank you

Lindsay N23

You’re always sick 😷

Samantha Young

Hey Carli, sorry to bother you I was one of the giveaway winners from your last vlog and I have tried to dm you on instagram. I know you've been busy and not well I just didn't want to miss out. Btw you have major brow goals wish mine looked like that. Hope you have a lovely day and can't wait for you get ready with me video. Love them videos ❤️😊

Aleksandra Out of nowhere

I missed you @Carli Bybel ❤️

Janaye Penn

Omg you listened to me! I asked you for this! I love you even more now! ❤️

Barbara Ribaric

I remember u used to fill your eyebrows in with whitening lightning 🤗

Barbara Ribaric

I love the short nails! It look so classy, the long claws are so 2003 🤣 and i also love you without eyelash extensions because i love the strip lash look on you;) just my opinion, ❤️u

Sadaf Fallahpour

It’s so interesting that your eyes looks bigger without the lashesh 😅

Warda Mosed

Omg who else remembers model in a bottle!!!!!! Wow its been so long since i heard that product be mentioned

Beatrice Huscroft

I like how Carlis voice isnt like too loud it's like a calming voice . I've always loved her videos ❤

D Hurley

She did a video on mircoblading.

Bee Silva

Haha that’s what I use too!

Zara M

You get sick from the aircon and recycled bacteria on the plane. Try not to touch nasty surfaces on board as well 😫

Asma Khan

Question for Carli : Why not use shavers / razors?? Instead of tweezers

Leticia Benitez Lopez

Carli thank you so much for sharing this awesome tutorial just before Valentine's day week now our eyebrows are going to be on fleek😌😉🥰😍

Monique Rangel

I love it 🥰

Faith Mabe

Love you girl 💘💕

Kim Baker

God if I woke up with those brows I’d toss a spoolie through them and call it a day, girl your truly blessed!

Vanessa G.

I think your brows looked best without the die 😖

Gabby D

You’re so beautiful with no makeup!

Heather Elley

how long did you put the timer for carli? <3

pinkandhugs

Wow you rock this natural look! You look ravishing love. I don’t know how it’s possible but you look even more beautiful like this

Yessy Stark

I missed you Carli don't let us with no videos 🙁 your eyebrows are beautiful I love your video

Thumbnail

Hi Carli, would you ever consider doing a lash lift at home?

Actias

Nice! I have a very similar brow routine. I also use the Just for Men for my brows but I wipe the area with alcohol so there's no oils (color lasts longer after) and an angled brush for more precision.

Areya Soukthala

just for men and jenna😍😍🥰

#113800
                                                                          MUA MICHAELA

I do my brows myself too girl🔥❤️

#113801
                                                                            Carla Barrick

Hi Girl! I've always tweezed but I'm gonna try dying them now with this product, excited! Question for anyone who does this, how often do you have to do this?

#113802
                                                                              Kenia Marjorie

Love you carli!! Been watching you for years! 💕 please reply lol

#113803
                                                                                NeS ThE MaKeUp FrEaK

Australia cant wait to greet you me included 😘😍😍

#113804
                                                                                  Jenn Jenn

My eyebrows are such a mess right now I can’t even deal😂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!